Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin had a stable price, would it still be as popular? - page 30. (Read 171736 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
During this time bitcoin is still considered to have stable price since in our currency it is equivalent to 50k php to 55k php. It is only currently when bitcoin price has been continuously changinf and fluctuating which I think the reason why it become more popular. It's drastic increases and decreases encourage some netizens to join hoping that they would also earn big like what most of us here had been.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
if bitcoin have stable price that mean someone control on it.

when price stable bitcoin will be supported for online sites 
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Yes why not bitcoin will still be popular even it's price is stable  because of it's forum and people will keep on joining just because bitcoin helps them a lot financially.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
No, if Bitcoin had a stable price, it wouldn't still popular and famous like its actual statut. Because most investors trade Bitcoin hoping that its price will go up highly in the future so they make good earning. Stable price kill this hope and dont motivate such investors to buy more BTC.
- Exactly, if the price of bitcoin is stable, investors and traders will not be able to earn money from bitcoin because at that time, bitcoin was not so volatile, the value seemed stable and of course, when the value is not much change, we have no way to earn money, we can just abandon it and seek new investment, bitcoin will no longer be popular. And I think, now, bitcoin is an ideal investment and not controlled by the government, traders and investors will be very easy to manipulate the price of bitcoin, want the price of Bitcoin becomes stable is a very unrealistic story, whales will not allow that to happen.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
No, if Bitcoin had a stable price, it wouldn't still popular and famous like its actual statut. Because most investors trade Bitcoin hoping that its price will go up highly in the future so they make good earning. Stable price kill this hope and dont motivate such investors to buy more BTC.
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
If Bitcoin price remains stable, then I think it might be popular in the future. Because the prices are seen in stock markets in situation of rise and fall.Then many people lost their believe and they stopped investing.In that situation, if the Bitcoin price is stable then it will be better for investors.But in many cases people want to benefit. Popularity in this situation can be reduce.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Nah not really. All that matters is the current price and what it is going to be worth tomorrow and nothing more. Consider 10 years ago if Bitcoin was fixed at $1 we wouldn't have been here to witness the $10k milestone so the varying price seems to go in tandem with Bitcoin's popularity.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
I think its not good that price of bitcoin became stable for a long time we earn a lot of profit because of its flactuating price increasing and decreasing and even though its falling down sooner or later it will coming back to it increases again.It can be useless to the investors if the price must be stable.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Yes,why not?
Bitcoin helps us to do many things. Working here,everyone can change his life.It is the golden opportunity to improve the current situation. It's community is rising day by day.So,if Bitcoin had a stable price,it would still be as a popular.
I like bitcoin going up but to see it stable is not good for me, I am a trader and I like to see the price move.
It's volatility is one of the best features of bitcoin that attract traders to move the price, if this will be gone maybe traders will be board
and bitcoin will not continue to significantly rise.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
Yes,why not?
Bitcoin helps us to do many things. Working here,everyone can change his life.It is the golden opportunity to improve the current situation. It's community is rising day by day.So,if Bitcoin had a stable price,it would still be as a popular.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
It would be much more popular or at least, much more used. Bitcoin is barely used to do day to day transactions like you would with regular currencies which is a shame. People treat it like an asset instead of a currency. In the future cryptos will be stable enough to spend them as currencies. That will only happen when people stop looking at them and comparing them to other currencies. When you buy coffee with euros you don't ask how much that is in dollars because you don't care about the value of euros compared to dollars. It should be the same with bitcoins or cryptos in general.
But it is useless to imagine such an scenario it is obvious that a new currency is going to be unstable especially since it is something completely different than all the other currencies of the world, instability was going to happen whether we like it or not, what we must figure out is how to protect us from the instability and people have done so by holding for the long term.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?

honestly, I dont think so sir. Having unstable price of Bitcoin makes it interesting for me and I think by many people that is why they are holding it. If bitcoin price became stable, I believe that many users will stop working with it and it will never patronize by many people in the cryptoworld.
Yeah you are absolutely right. Biotin is the most desired way of income for all those who even know what bitcoin is. What potential is carrying with it and how can we use this potential and earnmoney? And they become successful in their goal when hard efforts and much concerned would’ve put in this regard. For traders, definitely stability is a hateful thing and they don’t want this to happen.

Activity: 90
if bitcoin had a stable price would it still be as popular i dont think so that bitcoin become popular if the price is stable because the inventor want the high price so that they become millionair
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
If bitcoin price was stable compare to fiat i dont think it will be as popular as others online money like skrill,webmoney etc.
People joined bitcoin because its price regularly increase from time to time and has more profit compare to other form of investment.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
perhaps, if the price became more stable - more people would trust bitcoin

Even now that the price is not that stable, we can still conclude that there are a lot of people who trusted bitcoin.
I, as an investor really trust bitcoin and that is the reason why I am still holding util now, maybe there will be more to come and I am hoping my money
will significantly increase in 10 years.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
perhaps, if the price became more stable - more people would trust bitcoin
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
If or when bitcoin reaches a stable price in the market, without a doubt it will still be popular,
but not crazy popular that got people into a frenzy. It's the founding driving force in
cryptocurrency and whether it increases or decreases it's value, it will remain influential.
I think the popularity of bitcoin will slightly decrease because you know that most bitcoin users are traders who are very fond of fluctuations. so when prices stabilize. maybe traders will look for another more fluctuating crypto. but bitcoin will stay alive #imo

If bitcoin stabilize then we are not going anywhere, the main selling point from bitcoin is the fluctuative price so the more fluctuative it is the higher the popularity will be. I dont like the price to not be stable as well but Im doing some day trading sometimes so I could get some small profit from it as well. I can tell that it is better to be fluctuative
Activity: 66
I think it would not popular since bitcoin is stable value no investor willing to invest because they can not able to earn on stable price it will only used for online shopping but it would not be popular
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The thing that makes bitcoin difficult to develop in 3rd nations is because it isealy reliant on the web, when there is no web obviously bitcoin doesn't can be found, this is exactly what must be considered by many parties so bitcoin easier to use even with out internet.r l
Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?

If bitcoin had a stable price it would be popular. Even if the price is stable or not the popularity of this bitcoin is not too much popular. Because many people dont know what is bitcoin. The more people who learns about Bitcoin, the more people are encouraged to actually try using, earning, bitcoin is currently on an uptrend situation now but expect there is will some downtrend soon
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
If or when bitcoin reaches a stable price in the market, without a doubt it will still be popular,
but not crazy popular that got people into a frenzy. It's the founding driving force in
cryptocurrency and whether it increases or decreases it's value, it will remain influential.
I think the popularity of bitcoin will slightly decrease because you know that most bitcoin users are traders who are very fond of fluctuations. so when prices stabilize. maybe traders will look for another more fluctuating crypto. but bitcoin will stay alive #imo
Pages:
Jump to: