Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin had a stable price, would it still be as popular? - page 49. (Read 171736 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 250
If Bitcoin had a stable high price, it would be still somehow popular but without any doubt a lot less than its actual popularity. Most bitcoiners invest and hold bitcoin because its price is increasing highly with time, so having the price stable will not motivate or encourage them.
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?
I thinkk it will still be popular ,but the fact that sooner it may sstoring huge number of workers here in bitcoin people will demand for a higher place since expenditures anddaily expenses ddoesn't get cheaper but it becomes expensive nowadays and we cannot be contented in a certain amount for example $25 weren't enough for the whole family.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
bông
Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?

I think bitcoin will still be popular because bitcoin can be used in many ways. It can be used for daily transaction and you can still earn through it because there are still a lot of altcoins and it can be used to invest in other ICOs.
If Bitcoin is really stable, it will still be popular because more people will trust it. It is still used for worldwide transactions and uses trade coin on the exchange. However, many venture capitalists who want high returns may will  find another coin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
One of the things that make bitcoin popular is the fluctuating price that makes people interested to make it as an investment, but on the other side there is a risk that could make investors lose because the price slumped, but that's what makes bitcoin popular, if the price is stable then the number of devotees will be reduced.
The thing which I like the most about bitcoin is this that it is volatile in nature. Its price keep on changing with each passing day and this is the thing which is helping most of the investors to earn a good amount of money. If there comes a time when the market price of bitcoin gets stable, then I think it will lose its popularity and the number of investors will be greatly reduced.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Bitcoin has many advantages it's not just the price that makes it popular but we can't deny that the value is one of the main factors.STILL bitcoin like what i've said has many advantages one of it is easy transaction another is we can buy whatever in the other countries without worrying how to convert our local money with their currency and also if the bitcoin has fixed price many users will nor worry if they buy and sell because the value will not fall nor rise..maybe many will still use bitcoin.
Activity: 420

I think if bitcoin has a stable price then people will not be interested in bitcoin because it's no different from gold and maybe a lot of people will get bored and leave bitcoin and bitcoin will not become popular again
Activity: 86
Healthpromag.com

Lol, no way its going to be popular, even as at now there are a lot of investors who are only in the  market to make money off the price fluctuations and do not really know how bitcoin or the blockchain works, so I think the price surge caused it. If it had a stable price, it would probably be deep somewhere in the net and still without value
Activity: 505

I think its not gonna be as popular as it is today, many investors are attracted to Bitcoin because of its volatility, now if its volatility is not so significant, then I think most of its investors now, won't be as attracted to bitcoin as they are today. I think Bitcoin isn't gonna be as popular as today.
Activity: 397
Merit: 252
If bitcoin prices are stable maybe not many traders are trading and investors will certainly be slightly reduced as it may be difficult to profit from such trades and investments,
And of course people will use bitcoin as a means of payment transaction merely
Activity: 434
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
Still, then it would be like that. There is nothing better than stability and permanence, it would simply be like a deposit for a certain period, and there would be very few trades, but you are for popularity.
Activity: 183
Never, it's the volatile nature of Bitcoin, that makes it popular. If not it would have been just another investment as in Banks for a specific returns.
Activity: 1190
Certainly no one will be interested, this is because no one dare to invest in large numbers because if keep in large quantity it will lose because its value will decrease if there is inflation.
Activity: 294
Bitcoins value is high so i think that it was still valuable and the process of earning this coins is quiet easy so i think that there will still be a lot of investors that will manage to be interested in this crypto currency.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
My answer is no the interest of people will be decreased because bitcoin is known for a higher value. If bitcoin had a stable price the eagerness of every person will become low then the investors interest will become low also and they always look to get a higher amount profit.
Even if some people wish the price will be stable but it seems like it's not going to happen because it's not the nature of bitcoin.
With its limited supply all we can witness is a volatile price, in addition there are a lot of hypers and Fudders int he crypto world so the price will move regularly.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
My answer is no the interest of people will be decreased because bitcoin is known for a higher value. If bitcoin had a stable price the eagerness of every person will become low then the investors interest will become low also and they always look to get a higher amount profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
The volatility of Bitcoin is what makes Bitcoin, Bitcoin. The fluctuations of its price may be a disadvantage to some, but certainly its unpredictability has sometimes resulted to an advantage to a number of investors. Despite this factor, many still chooses to invest through Bitcoin. If it had a stable price, it would definitely attract more people as it would result to earnings that can assure security. However, some might not be interested as the aspect of taking on the challenge of Bitcoin unpredictability would be gone due to the established stability. It depends on how people will take on the stability, but nonetheless it will have its high and lows.
copper member
Activity: 383
bitcoin If stable, trade is not profitable so many traders will not be here. But on the plus side, stable prices CAN mean Bitcoin is used as a global currency. I wonder what Bitcoin will do next winter.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18

I think bitcoin will still be popular because bitcoin can be used in many ways. It can be used for daily transaction and you can still earn through it because there are still a lot of altcoins and it can be used to invest in other ICOs.
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
One of the things that make bitcoin popular is the fluctuating price that makes people interested to make it as an investment, but on the other side there is a risk that could make investors lose because the price slumped, but that's what makes bitcoin popular, if the price is stable then the number of devotees will be reduced.
I agree that if the bitcion price become stable, the user of it will reduce and choose to find and mine gold. But it is part of bitcoin to be decentralized and the price is impossible to get stable because of its volatility. Many people invest of bitcoin because of price flactuates that give opportunity to give profit more than you expect.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
It will be much more popular, because then it's actually used widely.
Pages:
Jump to: