Pages:
Author

Topic: If Bitcoin had a stable price, would it still be as popular? - page 46. (Read 171736 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 267
Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?
I don't think so, when bitcoin have a stable price theres nothing to look forward to, just like what we used to do. Checking the price of bitcoin, etc. For investors or traders they will not be benefited by this kind situation because there will be no profit. Bitcoin is popular despite its disadvantages.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think it will be. When a currency it will almost always be a good fortune reserve for normal people or even for the country. I think in the future btc will become more and more stable.
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
Do you think if BTC had a stable price which could only be altered by $0.01-0.10 it would still be as popular and as used?
No. I don’t think that bitcoin would have been this popular if it had s stable value. This is because firstly bitcoin is mainly used to make money. So one can male money with bitcoin because it’s value fluctuate a lot so there is high chance of it increasing resulting in increasing your invested money. So the more you invest the more you can earn. Bitcoins greatest weakness is its greatest strength that it is decentralised.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103

Of course no because the reason why people start to use and earn and invest their money on bitcoin because they know thay in bitcoin their low price money will earn and started to grow eventhough it is only on their wallet but ofcourse they take risks of what is going to happen. And now bitcoin was very popular because of the unstable price.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260

Nope. Because the main reason why people put their income or their money in bitcoin because of the strategy of making it earn or getting higher eventhough it doesnt have any psrticular place. Bitcoin's unstable price makes it become popular because of the ability to make a money become higher.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I don't think so because first of all the main reason why people knew about bitcoin is that because of its value that isn't stable. Many people believe that in bitcoin your low price money may have a possibility to get high or to earn just by holding it because it doesn't have any stable price.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
Never, it's the volatile nature of Bitcoin, that makes it popular. If not it would have been just another investment as in Banks for a specific returns.
For sure this is right because I also like the bitcoin for the increasing price and if the value and the price of the bitcoin will not increase then I will not be able to buy the bitcoin the bitcoin because I will be sure that the profit is not going to increase more.

I hold the bitcoin and I am very happy for the value that in getting high day by day. I use to increase my investment in bitcoin so my profit will be high because of the changing price of the bitcoin.
Activity: 463
Merit: 250

Any person may continue to invest because of the profit. If price is stable, some may find it in a positive way and may continue to invest.
Yes you are right people will still continue buying bitcoin for the sole purposes of sending money its easier to use bitcoin than any other payment plus you can be anonymous. If bitcoin price will be stable then that would be the time that we will really use bitcoins functionality and not because of its price growth.
The main purpose of Bitcoin is can helps solve the problem about using money without a lot of limits from the government and can create a freedom community. It does not create for investment, therefore, when the price of Bitcoin be stable, that is the time only real users still using it.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
I think yes and I also expect it to have a stable price or its price fluctuations are no or little and hence it can do more as a substitute for gold and dola becomes The main payment method in the world and using bitcoin will not cost you any money to convert but will only cost you when transacting from one wallet to another.
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
If bitcoins currency was stable then i don’t think it will be as close as the popularity of bitcoin today. Because bitcoin got popular when the currency of bitcoin sky rocketed.
Activity: 254

Any person may continue to invest because of the profit. If price is stable, some may find it in a positive way and may continue to invest.
Yes you are right people will still continue buying bitcoin for the sole purposes of sending money its easier to use bitcoin than any other payment plus you can be anonymous. If bitcoin price will be stable then that would be the time that we will really use bitcoins functionality and not because of its price growth.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

Activity: 210
Merit: 117
Yes I think many investors would invest on it if bitcoin has a stable price.But I think its not possible that bitcoin can be in a stable price due to indemand price now and flactuating of price decrease and increase.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
of course, there would be very many businesses waiting if it really happened. in fact, bitcoin can be a currency in a country, because its price has stabilized. well, there may be very many payouts in the form of bitcoins.
Businesses must understand that it's hard to achieve the stable price they are looking, bitcoin will always be volatile same with altcoins due to their limited supply and changing demand. If they will adopt, they have to accept the nature of bitcoin and if they learn how to manage the volatility of bitcoin they can integrate this in their business and increase their operations.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
In some cases, for sure it will still be popular. Like it gives extra income. But i am sure, bitcoin will not be completely stable now and in the future for these demand always change that result for the price change of BTC and ALTcoins.

The bitcoin price is always not stable and I think it will never stable, but if the bitcoin price had a stable price, some online jobs will use bitcoin as a payment and also people will invest in bitcoin for long term like a gold. I think there is a positive and negative result if bitcoin had a stable price.

I think, I think the uniqueness and superiority of Bitcoin is because the price is always up and many people use it as an investment. If the price of Bitcoin does not go up and does not change much, I think it will be just like Dogecoin. Both coins have its own privileges.

Bitcoin and Dogecoin are very popular cryptocurrencies. But if the price of Bitcoin becomes stable and unchanged, maybe Bitcoin will not be as famous as it is now. The price of any cryptocurrency will surely go up and down, as well as Bitcoin. But Bitcoin prices always go up and it makes it a powerful investment tool. Stability is necessary, but that is for other matters.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
In some cases, for sure it will still be popular. Like it gives extra income. But i am sure, bitcoin will not be completely stable now and in the future for these demand always change that result for the price change of BTC and ALTcoins.

The bitcoin price is always not stable and I think it will never stable, but if the bitcoin price had a stable price, some online jobs will use bitcoin as a payment and also people will invest in bitcoin for long term like a gold. I think there is a positive and negative result if bitcoin had a stable price.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
of course, there would be very many businesses waiting if it really happened. in fact, bitcoin can be a currency in a country, because its price has stabilized. well, there may be very many payouts in the form of bitcoins.
I agree to that. That is what is gonna happen in the future because bitcoin will be adopted by almost everyone if the price is stable because the people will not get worried for accepting bitcoin because they know that they can't lose money in bitcoin so if they are going to buy bitcoin and use it then they will get comfortable by bitcoin and all of the businesses will surely accept bitcoin too for easy transactions and security.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

i think not really because bitcoin is recognized and known to its high value and volatility.  many people are joining in to the cryptoworld thinking that they can earn money on it and thats also the reason why bitcoin has gain a lot of popularity plus due to this forum that there are called signature campaign/bounty campaigns. so i guess it will greatly affect the users especially investors , if its value will be stable and less volatile.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
Bitcoin price also shows the popularity of bitcoin.
If the price of Bitcoin goes higher that means it is getting popular.
Because Bitcoin supply is very little compared to the demand of world population like gold.
So i think it wouldn't be that popular as it is now.
You know that bitcoin is getting popular and day by day users will be more and more and that means bitcoin marketcap will continue to grow and if that happens certainly the bitcoin price changes in the market will slow down. we know that bitcoin prices will be more stable in the future and the question is it you will always use and invest in bitcoin even if the price is stable? see many people who use bitcoin because of fluctuations
Pages:
Jump to: