Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin prices remain the same until next year, will it be good for the crypt - page 9. (Read 1727 times)

Activity: 633
Merit: 10
I don't think Bitcoin becoming stabilize is a good thing for cryptoworld. Pumps and dumps of Bitcoin makes it interesting for investors to invest into, investors make profits from this ups and downs. If Bitcoin stabilizes, investors will lose their interest and cryptoworld will surely die.
Activity: 293
Merit: 1
If Bitcoin can be stable, then I think there will be a new era of Bitcoin, can reduced to people's concerns about Bitcoin that cannot be stabilized. that way Bitcoin can be a real digital currency, because the supply of Bitcoin is limited and there is a possibility that Bitcoin will be sought after by many people, it should be the price of Bitcoin will rise in the following year. maybe this is just my estimate.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
It won't be a bad thing in my opinion.This will bring a stability in the market and it certainly will attract a lot of people.But I don't mind a little bit price hike considering the money spent by the miners.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Indeed, I think the current behavior of bitcoin carries a strange paradox: if the price remains as stable as it has been for a long time, many might think that the market has matured enough to mitigate the high volatility that has made it inconvenient for its adoption by large companies and stores.

Therefore, when they start to intensify its use this could rekindle the speculative wave that implies the desire to hoard bitcoins, which in turn would lead to an excessive increase in its price, so I think it is more likely that we will see a recovery very slow and gradual in the coming months.

I think the price of Bitcoin has recovered at the level it should be. There is no reason to increase the price, only pumping. Therefore, the price of $ 6,000 is the optimal price for Bitcoin.
It would be very good for Bitcoin if the value were to be the same until next year even though some investors are not going to agree with this because of their profits, in the long run its going to to be good for them because a stable bitcoin means that more people are accept it and it will drive the value up.
brand new
Activity: 0
The price stability might be welcoming to some and disheartening to others. Investors might not be happy expecting huge amount of profits but miners are expected to remain satisfied.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Indeed, I think the current behavior of bitcoin carries a strange paradox: if the price remains as stable as it has been for a long time, many might think that the market has matured enough to mitigate the high volatility that has made it inconvenient for its adoption by large companies and stores.

Therefore, when they start to intensify its use this could rekindle the speculative wave that implies the desire to hoard bitcoins, which in turn would lead to an excessive increase in its price, so I think it is more likely that we will see a recovery very slow and gradual in the coming months.

I think the price of Bitcoin has recovered at the level it should be. There is no reason to increase the price, only pumping. Therefore, the price of $ 6,000 is the optimal price for Bitcoin.
Activity: 34
The future is always uncertain especially for the economy as it always shifts back and forth, all we can do right now is wait and see what happens next for Bitcoin.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
Crypto market is highly volatile and people accustomed with this condition. So, it is hard to say if people will take the stability as a good sign. Some may not like the stability and the lack of high rise, and may loose their interest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
if that really happens. I think many investors will worry and sell their bitcoin. Price stability will not be profitable for investors. But this case will not happen. Because the bitcoin value will always fluctuate. I believe the value of bitcoin will rise for next year.
Activity: 28
No one can predict how the price of bitcoin will be in the future.If the price stays at $ 6,000 for a period of time,it definitely is not bad.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
The bitcoin price doesn't remain stable at all, this is the nature of crypto. Even in stability you will face innumerable ups and downs.
For some reasons it will be good for traders if price remains same but not good for most people because they can not earn profits this way and it will look like you have invested in fiat currency
Right.Surely bitcoin won't stay the same all the time.It is full of fluctuations that can happen anytime.But if the market will stay at a low price for a longer time,then it will not be good for the most of us.Some may leave while others choose to stay.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
The bitcoin price doesn't remain stable at all, this is the nature of crypto. Even in stability you will face innumerable ups and downs.
For some reasons it will be good for traders if price remains same but not good for most people because they can not earn profits this way and it will look like you have invested in fiat currency
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
I agree with you, if Bitcoin can be stable with its price, there is a possibility that Bitcoin will become digital money received throughout the country and when all that happens, the value of Bitcoin will become more expensive, because the Bitcoin distribution is limited and users will increase

This is interesting. You are right. If bitcoin prices stabilize, there is a chance that more people will be able to afford it and more companies might start investing in and accepting bitcoins as payments. However, I wonder about the altcoins? Do you think more people will start using altcoins, as well?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Definitely, if the btc market price will remain at $6k mark within the next year, then I think volatility has been  reduced considering that btc has been stable within that level. Considering this scenario, it's more of an advantage than btc to go down trend and in the end there is price stability of btc within that level. Anything is possible to happen and let's wait and see what will happen next. However, I believe that the market value of btc may change next year and could have been greater than $6K.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
If bitcoin will not go higher than 6k price it's fine for me because 6k is not bad price we can still earn a good profit in that kind of price. But I think also that because of people demands bitcoin will go move up maybe not now but in the future.
Same with me too.But i think some of us here will leave the crypto world particularly the newbies knowing that bitcoin will not give them profit what they expected.For me,it would still be fine along with other legends here.I can still make a good profit from it and i will still hold my coins until i see the market increases its price again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
everyone hopes that bitcoin wants to go up, but if bitcoin is to remain the same next year, and I still believe that bitcoin will be good and will not be a problem for the crypto world.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
If bitcoin will not go higher than 6k price it's fine for me because 6k is not bad price we can still earn a good profit in that kind of price. But I think also that because of people demands bitcoin will go move up maybe not now but in the future.
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
Bitcoin prices are still the same these days and it does not seem like it is moving up. At least not as high as everyone anticipates. If the price remains the same until next year and it stabilize at around $6000, do you think that it will be good for the crypto world or not? Say it does not go down below it, but it also still does not go higher than that, what do you think will be the repercussions to the market?

Only time and market can tell if bitcoin will grow more this year end or it become stable in this current price until next year. But being stable of bitcoin price now is quite good than to go it lower,it is not too low to doubt and not invest in bitcoin. Volatility of bitcoin gives more profit to othera but now that it is stable it will continue to give profit to everyone.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
if the price is still like this until next year I don't think there is a problem for that, the price is stable, it might be a bit detrimental for those who have already invested above the current price, but rather than the price falling deeper, it is better to be stable as it is today ..
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
Bitcoin prices are still the same these days and it does not seem like it is moving up. At least not as high as everyone anticipates. If the price remains the same until next year and it stabilize at around $6000, do you think that it will be good for the crypto world or not? Say it does not go down below it, but it also still does not go higher than that, what do you think will be the repercussions to the market?

It will have a big role in Bitcoin's acceptance so, volatility the reason for not being accepted.
However this situation may end with the release of altcoins. As time goes by, the changes in the altcoins can invalidate the dominance of Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: