Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin prices remain the same until next year, will it be good for the crypt - page 6. (Read 1727 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 1
The fearmongers are getting fewer and fewer in numbers which means the opportunity to buy at low prices is getting smaller and smaller. When these posters stop trying to spread bullshit about bitcoin being dead, failed or going to drop below 6k, then it will be too late.

When people say they wish they'd bought bitcoin when it was a fraction of the current price at that time, the reason they didn't buy it then is usually because people are afraid that it's too risky. By the time everyone wants to buy it, the opportunity has aleady passed.

We're still here. The market and news are just doing the work for us now.

Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
Stability would be good and in most TA scenarios is expected , because we have had a massive bubble which have busted and right now we are seemingly at the bottom.
Now it is time for time for stability before we see new gains.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
IT the price is not higher than $6000 for a long period time, they can make a panic on the investor, They will lose belief on them and they start to sell and give up
Activity: 12
The fearmongers are getting fewer and fewer in numbers which means the opportunity to buy at low prices is getting smaller and smaller. When these posters stop trying to spread bullshit about bitcoin being dead, failed or going to drop below 6k, then it will be too late.

When people say they wish they'd bought bitcoin when it was a fraction of the current price at that time, the reason they didn't buy it then is usually because people are afraid that it's too risky. By the time everyone wants to buy it, the opportunity has aleady passed.

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Bitcoin prices are still the same these days and it does not seem like it is moving up. At least not as high as everyone anticipates. If the price remains the same until next year and it stabilize at around $6000, do you think that it will be good for the crypto world or not? Say it does not go down below it, but it also still does not go higher than that, what do you think will be the repercussions to the market?
Personally, I do not think that the stability of the price of Bitcoin and its retention within $ 6,000 has a positive effect on the cryptocurrency market. Everybody needs new growth, market recovery and change of trend, so that projects can attract funds again, investors can earn money, and the popularity of crypto-currencies will start to grow again at a new pace.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I noticed that for the past several months, bitcoin is having a difficulty in going beyond $6000. There are only few short uptrends happened then the price goes down again in that price level. Unless there are positive developments in the next several weeks or months, the price of the bitcoin might remain in the $6000 to $6700 range. The approval of some bitcoin ETFs might boost the crypto market but I doubt if it capable to start a bullrun.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
Good for new investors but bad for who invested 9 months ago. For me if i invested in this current situation I believed it's a good market for me to make profit because the price movement of bitcoin now is good for scalping trading.
Hopefully bitcoin will pump again not as a bubbles. If its price is stable as this then no wonder that it will moon next year and a good time to make profit.
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
Bitcoin prices are still the same these days and it does not seem like it is moving up. At least not as high as everyone anticipates. If the price remains the same until next year and it stabilize at around $6000, do you think that it will be good for the crypto world or not? Say it does not go down below it, but it also still does not go higher than that, what do you think will be the repercussions to the market?

I see that will not be true for bitcoin, whether it is wanted or not it will still change and can make many people happy it is down, that is the world bitcoin want to look forward to, but no one The exchange was told  Roll Eyes.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250

Even if it stucks to $6000, I am fine with it . Infact, I will be free from all the worries of decrease in price. If not rise in price, stability at some point is something that most of us want.
Activity: 336
https://saturn.black
Hargabitcoin is quite calm, up and down is not so worrying, you could say the price can be stable and provide a safe value for the future. With this value will not make everyone panic, but will feel bored and will only be arrested. I think this situation is good and persists until the end of the year, making it strong for recovery.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
good with the condition that bitcoin doesn't go down. if it can stabilize at $ 6000, other crypto will still be good. if bitcoin goes down, the crypto market will also drop and impact on crypto or other altcoins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
After Bitcoin was stagnant for a whole year and kept the entire cryptocurrency from rising, if it still does not grow in price in recent months, this will finally disappoint many investors and they will leave the cryptocurrency market. After that, the market will remain stagnant for a long time. I do not think that we need it now. Therefore, it will be much better if the market gradually grows. We also don’t need strong growth, but it would be nice if Bitcoin grew to at least 10,000 - 12,000 dollars.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
I think it might lead some to give up crypto. But it won't affect us badly. Who believes in bitcoin and its future will not part with it.
Yes.I agree on you.Some people who did not fully understand the nature of crypto will surely leave but for us who have been here already for a long period of time will stay and still be hopeful that one of these days the price will skyrocket again and may give us huge profits just like before.
Activity: 572
Merit: 10
I think it might lead some to give up crypto. But it won't affect us badly. Who believes in bitcoin and its future will not part with it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
that's good if it happens
many investors will invest in bitcoin
because the risk of their investment is small
it's perfect for short-term trading
Activity: 28
It might not be good for some people if the price stays the same till next year. It would be good  for me with most alts I'm looking at investing in. Particularly ETH. and a few promising ICOs now in exchanges that I hope to get into.
Activity: 56
I think it will be good. Investors will feel better and there will be new opportunities for all market participants)
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
I am a little bit confused about it, because, in my mind, there are two possibilities are peeping! Like if bitcoin price remains the same as now then a panic can be made! As bitcoin price is uprooting at the 6K already! I am not sure about bitcoin price growing at this moment. However, the second possibility is, I will take it as a good side too! Before the storm comes nature becomes silent, so bitcoin price can be huge if it breaks the 6K Zone. Here, no possibilities you can't ignore.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
I think that if until the end of the year Bitcoin does not grow in price and remains at the same level, it will not be good for the cryptocurrency market. Many potential investors and cryptocurrency holders are still hoping for a traditional increase in the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency at the end of the year. If there is no such increase, even a minimal one, it will cause massive disappointment and then the market may not really recover for years. In my opinion, we also do not need such a script.
Activity: 616
I don't think it will be a bad thing, with all the talk about volatility of crypto it will be a good thing to see more stability. What I wouldn't want to see is more price dip.
Pages:
Jump to: