Pages:
Author

Topic: If bitcoin prices remain the same until next year, will it be good for the crypt - page 8. (Read 1727 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think that's not good for bitcoin holders if bitcoin price remain Stable until the next year. Most of people interested to buy bitcoin because they want to earn profit, they hope bitcoin price can go up quickly but If the reality is not as they expect, it Will make them lose their interest in bitcoin.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Yes because there is no guarantee that 2019 will bring luck to cryptoworld. But if bitcoin remains on that price, then that'll be a very good investment price before bitcoin will rise in the year 2020s. It's better to invest in crypto at its lowest price than investing on it when it is already too high/expensive.
Activity: 602
Bitcoin prices are still the same these days and it does not seem like it is moving up. At least not as high as everyone anticipates. If the price remains the same until next year and it stabilize at around $6000, do you think that it will be good for the crypto world or not? Say it does not go down below it, but it also still does not go higher than that, what do you think will be the repercussions to the market?

I think it will be fine for bitcoin. But if bitcoin steady at $6000, maybe many altcoin will jump the price and maybe bitcoin domination in market reducing. But i think its good for whole crypto market because its not healthy for market if one single coin dominate more than 50% market cap
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
Bitcoin prices are still the same these days and it does not seem like it is moving up. At least not as high as everyone anticipates. If the price remains the same until next year and it stabilize at around $6000, do you think that it will be good for the crypto world or not? Say it does not go down below it, but it also still does not go higher than that, what do you think will be the repercussions to the market?

If bitcoin price become stable untill next year people will continue to patronized it because bitcoin is still alive and still has a higher value even not too much.
Bitcoin is comparatively has a higher price than any other crypto coins so it would still be good if it remains in the same price until next year.People would love to see it slowly growing than seeing a sudden high surge then at the following day,it will immediately fall down.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net

If bitcoin price become stable untill next year people will continue to patronized it because bitcoin is still alive and still has a higher value even not too much.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
If the price of bitcoin remains stable until next year, it would help to attract new people into this crypto space. The majority of people fear that they may lose their investments as a result of instability of the price of bitcoin.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
In the volatile market of bitcoin a stabililty will not be a bad thing. If it stays $6000 or around it for few years it won't do any harm rather might be good.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
Since the value will be more predictable, this situation is good in general. Acception of BTC as a payment option will be seriously considered by companies. It will create a demand for BTC and increase its value.
I agree.Its stability will create a big factor in making cryptocurrency a good payment system knowing its price does not fluctuate anymore.Volatility is what makes the government afraid to adopt cryptocurrency since a lot of people will be confused on its price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
In the volatile market of bitcoin a stabililty will not be a bad thing. If it stays $6000 or around it for few years it won't do any harm rather might be good.

Stability also make more investor venture in this market since it has less volatility now. IMO, it's much better if the price grows at a slow and steady state so that it matches the actual level of adoption;take this time to bump up the tech behind it..
brand new
Activity: 0
A little bit of price hike would not hurt majority of the people. We have to think about the miners as well since it's costly these days to mine due to high elcetricity bill and low bitcoin price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
yes, bitcoin volatility always make a good influence on the crypto world. but you have to remember that bitcoin always regulates the price of altcoin, and bitcoin is not stable coin, maybe you can see and correct the big influence of bitcoin on altcoin and the crypto world when bearish for a very long time, you can see today.

and the bitcoin cycle will always be like that when it affects the crypto market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

things like this will certainly influence, what is the next cryptocurrency scenario, because crypto tends to form almost the same pattern for each year. but the difference is only the price achieved
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Since the value will be more predictable, this situation is good in general. Acception of BTC as a payment option will be seriously considered by companies. It will create a demand for BTC and increase its value.
Activity: 410
The fact that he does not fall below this course is also good.The main thing is that this trend continues.I think next he all makedonien going to rise.Now just a very difficult situation in the world,not only in the cryptocurrency.You need to support bitcoin and continue to buy it.The price is bound to rise.It very much depends,in the first place and the price of the remaining coins.
Activity: 112
Nothing to worry about the stable price of bitcoin which Worth $6k nowadays if the price becomes the same one until next year. I don't think so that will make server crisis in the crypto society perhaps it will reduce some seasonal investors who don't have required patients to be here and it doesn't mean to change the crypto market. Even though the price would go down more than current value investors need not worry till then. Because crypto price always is volatile it could be risen up within a very short time. So in my opinion remaining price doesn't seem to be worst one whether it goes to until next year or not and price of bitcoin can go up and down which is a common nature in the crypto market. So let's hope the price will go up and break down its previous record.
Activity: 854
Merit: 115
hopefully it will be a good price to start 2019 and there must be a lot of positive news also about bitcoin so the price can really go up again and 2019 will be a good year for crypto
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I am confused about it. Because maybe it will be good, but it will impact negativity on people's mind. A lot of people are in a huge loss for the crypto market crash! If bitcoin price stays at 6K USD for a long time then They will start fudding about cryptocurrency or they will sell everything they have! I assume it will make panic. But For long holder, 6K USD is good enough to hold for a long, at least we got a stable price.
It is only loss for the people who came and buy the bitcoins at later2017 period but othere were still in the safe zone so people can still hold their coins to make profits when the price rises,if they sell everything then the prices will get bumped again by the whles so actual loss is only for the investors.If they ivested at 2017 still they need to hold all the way and forget about their coins for a while.
Activity: 41
Any currency with stability is good for everyone who used that currency, unlike bitcoin. There should be ups and downs like if you say $6000 then it should be within $5900 to $6100 with a low number of change, not like direct $6100 to $5900. It keeps market running but if you talk about last year it went up to $13000 and then it reduced to $6500 now. This is a huge fall which is not good at all. So as I've given the example of stability of currency,in my point of view. I think that will be good and useful for everyone.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
I am confused about it. Because maybe it will be good, but it will impact negativity on people's mind. A lot of people are in a huge loss for the crypto market crash! If bitcoin price stays at 6K USD for a long time then They will start fudding about cryptocurrency or they will sell everything they have! I assume it will make panic. But For long holder, 6K USD is good enough to hold for a long, at least we got a stable price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
Nobody can predict the future price of bitcoin accurately. If the current worth $6000 will remain the same up to the next year then we should not get panic cause that's not bad at all. Crypto world is not based on the fixed period of time it may turn out to its golden period within a moment. So recent price of bitcoin won't show poor impact in the crypto market if it goes until next year with the same value. Crypto investors can anticipate for getting higher than the current value of bitcoin but it's only their anticipation which may not come true. If the price remains the same at around $6k until next year I consider it won't create the bad image of the crypto world. But we can hope the price will go high very next year.
Pages:
Jump to: