Pages:
Author

Topic: If BTC goes to $1000 or more, what would you do? - page 18. (Read 38410 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
By that time, i'd accumulate as much as possible and sepl half of my holdings l. The rest half, is risk it.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
If bitcoin will go 'again' to 1'000 dollars I will surely dump all my bitcoins and buy again when the price will be less than 900-800 dollars, but I want to be sincere ... I do not think the bitcoin price (not value) will go back to 1k dollars * bitcoin.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
I would like to spend it, buy something for it, or something like that, but I doubt I have enough for anything I want.
If you aim high like a car it may be a problem but with Bitcoin worth $1000 even people who got all their coins from faucets giveaways and sig campaigns would be able to buy a lot of things.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I would like to spend it, buy something for it, or something like that, but I doubt I have enough for anything I want.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht

Really? Would you share your sources for this? Unless this is only your best guess.

It is a cast iron guarantee passed by the US senate a few hours ago. Haven't you caught the news?

Or it could be direct from the poster's feverish dreams.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
I'm quite okay with a stable price.
The 1000$ one was fake and determined too many illusions with no basis.
But now with a steady grow maybe one day we'll see again a real 1000$ evaluation.
Let's prepare popcorn...
 Wink

next time we will see 1k again, it won't be a fake pump for sure, or at least we hope so, we need to consolidate it as a new high floor, and continue from there

it's all about buiding rock solid floor

yes true very soon within few months we will see Bitcoin again cross 1k in price or even more than 1k to 1.3k this time, many market experts make analysis and predict about this upcoming floor about Bitcoin actual price floor, Bitcoin is more solid investment i will go to world trip if price up to 1k again. Grin

Really? Would you share your sources for this? Unless this is only your best guess.
Activity: 686
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
But now with a steady grow maybe one day we'll see again a real 1000$ evaluation.
Let's prepare popcorn...
 Wink

next time we will see 1k again, it won't be a fake pump for sure, or at least we hope so, we need to consolidate it as a new high floor, and continue from there

yes true very soon within few months we will see Bitcoin again cross 1k in price or even more than 1k to 1.3k this time, many market experts make analysis and predict about this upcoming floor about Bitcoin actual price floor, Bitcoin is more solid investment i will go to world trip if price up to 1k again. Grin

I won't be sure about it happening in a few months already, but I'm also a believer in the eventual success of Bitcoin. Bitcoin has bubbled even before the Willy bot was active, so I wouldn't be surprised to see some bubbles, still. But we could see a more gradual uptrend, sure. I'm excited what it'll be Cheesy
1000$? I'd sell. Pay off student loans, travel for a year, and go to grad school.

why you didn't do it in the 2013 when it reached 1200, which is even higher then 1k?

we are all talking like 1k never happened...

Well, I guess a lot of people weren't even in the game back then. Many got into Bitcoin at that point, or even later. Of course they now feel cheated and think that Bitcoin is a scam, failed, or whatever... Also, this is how the human psychology works... we get greedy... "The price might go even higher from here on!"
I think I would be more nervous and uneasy about holding USD. I can sleep better with BTC

Really? I sometimes hear people who are claiming this, but if I'm honest, I think it's still far more probable for BTC to go completely belly-up, rather than the USD crashing in a way Bitcoin has done quite some times, already. What's your split BTC/USD, if I may ask?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I think I would be more nervous and uneasy about holding USD. I can sleep better with BTC
There's a difference between seeing promise in a technology, and just being bad at assessing risk. No matter what your political beliefs are, you should try to be as unbiased as possible in assessing the risk. It's for your own good.
USD is very close to losing it's reserve currency status. Haven't you heard of SDR?
Activity: 405
I would sell some portion of my holdings and divest into physical gold or silver.  Probably 1/3.  A lot might depend on how quickly it moved to $1k and the price of gold/silver. I sold about 70% of my holdings the last time it was over 1,000.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination
Nothing, it is already more than $1000, HK dollar of course  Grin

The exchange rate is irrelevant, the real purchasing power is more meaningful. I will spend 1% of my coins when one btc can buy me a car
Activity: 406
AltoCenter.com
I would sell of course, because I don't have the amount to lay gamble. But if I sell it then I will save the money to buy more BTC once the price goes down again.
Activity: 322
There's a difference between seeing promise in a technology, and just being bad at assessing risk. No matter what your political beliefs are, you should try to be as unbiased as possible in assessing the risk. It's for your own good.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
1000$? I'd sell. Pay off student loans, travel for a year, and go to grad school.

why you didn't do it in the 2013 when it reached 1200, which is even higher then 1k?

we are all talking like 1k never happened...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Let's prepare popcorn...
 Wink

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
if btc goes to $1000 or more. this is good news
and many people having fun if have stock btc a lot
So time to invest now and hope will happen.

1k isn't something to be happy about, we already surpassed that value last year, we need to achieve a better price this time, and not something that is reachable only with a scam pump

a solid grow all the way up to 2-3k would be ideal for the next raise...

wow if up to 2-3k. hard to achieve it for this 1-2 years .
but are you sure? can btc goes to 2-3k.
wait and see.
Activity: 493
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
1000$ ? HA!

hodl  Cheesy !
Pages:
Jump to: