Pages:
Author

Topic: If Cryptos are the future why are we in the RED? - page 14. (Read 1727 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
of course there's always UPS and DOWNS no matter the things is. Either is on STOCKS or CRYPTOS.

You can be on UPS everyday, there will be still a winner and a loser for every moment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
The reason why the market is red is because there are many participants who panic too quickly and they start to sell at once
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Interesting question  Smiley I think if it was so simple, all people understood it in the past and bought bitcoin. But nobody did it besides little group of enthusiasts. So now there are a lot of people who don't believe in cryptocurrency. And some big players manage of the prices. I think they need this red market now.
Activity: 62
Even though crypto is the future, we must understand the fact that anything that is trading in any market must somehow be subject to market forces. Market can't always be bullish, the market cannot go up forever. Aside that, so many things are raising their heads to fight crypto as we speak and we must take note of that. Government is trying to regulate it, FUD everywhere in the market etc... These are few reasons to the fluctuations we see in the market today.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
Because this is new technology still has disadvantages but still in development to make it better. The price depend on the supply and demand, and the demand will increase when this technology given more benefits and use in many different industry.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
Why?

me you have to know the market pattern and fluctuation of crypto price. if it is always accompanied by growth at any time, it will not end well and good. you know it is not, so if the market becomes red is a common problem that occurs in exchange
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
Why?
It's normal that the market will go into RED due to volatility of price movements. Don't worry if the trend is in downfall as this will recover once the market stabilize from being a bearish. You need patient in dealing with cryptocurrency to get your desire profits.
Activity: 133
there is a lot of fud on the market and that is the only thing that we can expect because of the huge dumps that are happening on the market at the moment. Just relax mate, it is all okay
Activity: 88
By their very nature, cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile. A simple buying or selling trend can push them up or down by 25-30%. Until nations begin to adopt this technology and finish off the use of fiat money – cash – it is likely that coins will always be in the red.
Activity: 169
Why?

because at this moment I know the bear market is not over then I'm sure crypto will be the future at the end of 2018 because at this time too altcoin and bitcoin prices are still down and still not up and with this I prefer to hold and hold my altcoin and wait for the new altcoin price back I will sell my altcoin and all will be back green at the end of the year

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
Why?

Because prices can't go up every day. If that ever starts to happen, then the market over-reaches itself and we see a big correction.

You need to look longer-term. If we say that cryptos are the future, we mean the future as in a few years down the line, not the future as in five minutes from now.

Zoom out on the charts to see the longer-term upwards trend. We need to think in terms of years, not hours.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
If crypto is always green and never experienced a decline then I guarantee there will be no people working and they will all focus on crypto and investment that's all their work. but in fact certainly will not be as easy as that, certainly, people should try and analyze. investing is not that it is not easy and full of risks. If you want an Evergreen crypto continues along the time then make its own market and create your own crypto for yourselves.
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Why?
It was just a common happenings in the crypto world but dont be afraid of it because for sure our market can recover.
Activity: 336
Why?

The market is volatile and because of that, you should not expect for the prices of cryptocurrency to always increase because you will not have the time to invest if the prices are always expensive and it will not be profitable as well.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
Why?
We are in red simply because that is the nature of cryptocurrency market, price can't be static, there will be time when it will go up and vice versa, the time is coming when uptrend will be more than downtrend just be patient, only patient investors enjoy good profit from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 107
Because of the many negative issues about crypto and the growing rumors of the bubble issue scared people,resulting in panic sales, so the market was flooded with sellers rather than buyers, which caused the market to continue falling or red.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Why?

the possibility with now red because altcoin and bitcoin prices also have not risen then we should be patient and wait for altcoin and bitcoin prices to stabilize again, because that I see the market also experience price fluctuations so you better wait for it all back and crypto will good return and future
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
It is normal for cryptos to experience red days, cryptocurrency is a volatile price, meaning the price could change instantly from 100-0. You cant predict the price of the token itself. Not everyday we would experience a green days for our cryptos, but we should also expect red.
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
Because all of these thing are very fluctuative, too much price speculation with or without FUD, if we still good with crypto, Red market should be good to buy more. why complain ? And after great green bullrun. we also complain and hope the price going down  Huh
Activity: 98
Why?
Crypto still have a bright future but the market is in red right now, fluctuations are normal in crypto, as they are normal in the stock market. After a surge in prices like the one at the end of 2017 it is normal to have a correction, it is impossible for a market to keep up with that growth. Moreover, the surge on price was due to flow of money from people outside crypto looking for a quick bucks and now that the price is not looking good they are either selling or not investing money anymore. Even though crypto and blockchain technology is the future it would take time for the market to recover fully, as crypto need to reach mainstream to get new investors and enough flow of money to make the price to go up to the end of 2017 levels.
Pages:
Jump to: