Pages:
Author

Topic: If Cryptos are the future why are we in the RED? - page 16. (Read 1727 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 251
The trading market of cryptocurrency is what make it seem as if Bitcoin is losing it's value! The value of bitcoin remain the same, but when bitcoin or other crypos is priced against fiat the picture will be different.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I think market conditions that red is normal. Because the market will indeed always turns, red and green. When a market is red, I don't wonder anymore and I also continue to believe in the crypto. I think this could be a fixed crypto a promising future. Although it is currently often not stable condition.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
Living in a dream is not right. The markets have a reality. Continuous increase is impossible.
We have to be patient and trust the crypto currencies during these times.

Activity: 101
Merit: 100
Why?
"Nothing goes up forever and nothing goes down forever"
Its a simple market cycle if you know a bit of technical analysis of any market.We are currently in "Correction"phase which is quite normal after a massive bull run last year.
Activity: 966
Harmony for One and All
Crypto is our future but it doesn't mean that its price will grow up all the time. Our future connection with technology not with speculation. Now crypto use only for trading, there are a lot of people manipulating with price. I guess it will be regulated with time.And crypto will not be so volatile.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Are you serious op? Do you really think everything will remain in the green indefinitely? Investors will obviously pull out their money at some point or another in order to convert it into FIAT which will sometimes drive the market into the red zone which is completely healthy. This is completely normal and very common in the cryptocurrency market just like any other market(Stock market etc). Do your research op.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
Why?

Lolz. Come on mate thats not the case at all. If it is future then it should be going green all the time is not any kind of rule here.

Crypto currencies are very volatile in nature and they can move up and down by 15-20% on daily basis depending upon whats coming ahead, the good news, the bad news, some countries banning and some countries accepting the bitcoin or altcoin etc.

There are so many facts that affect the crypto currencies really and hence they get into red zone many times. Currently we are in the bearish outlook for sure and in the technical terms we lost the resistance level at 8.5 K USD which bitcoin should have passed already. Now is the bearish trend that might get started however always remember that after each bearish trend there comes heavy pump so be ready for the green future.  Tongue
Cryptocurrency market does have the potential for a good future and reliable. for the current state of being red is the possibility of a decline has occurred, and our anticipation of this incident is to try to revive the market and make it rise again. we also play an important role in the future of Cryptocurrency. and our support is able to influence Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
Why?

Every currency even FIAT has their RED days.
even companies and businesses have their own red days.
cryptocurrency has the market and the peoples demand is the basic ground of the green and red prices.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
Why?
Because the future is not here yet is the short answer. There are still many things to be sorted out before we get to the point that the use of cryptocurrencies is widespread and ubiquitous. It is not just technical obstacles that need to be overcome but also regulatory. But even with the formidable obstacles I have no doubt that in the future most transactions will be done on some sort of blockchain.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
In my opinion, the cryptomarket is in the red because of its volatility. It always changes. As minutes passed by, there are changes in the market. Cryptocurrency is not all about just increasing in value. There are also times wherein, it will be in the dumps. And in that situation, investors sees it as a chance to invest. And when many people invest, it will increase again. And be back in the green.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
No one can predict future, I think blockchain will certainly have a crucial role in many sectors (so not crypto, even if they are related)... I'm still confident that there will be a huge rise in next years...be patient...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Same for all investments similar to stocks, the trend cannot be always going up. It has to go down sometimes to be considered healthy. I see no reason why the market being red affects cryptocurrencies being the future.
yeah, I assure you that the cryptocurrency have a futurehigh but it doesn't mean that the cryptocurrency are not getting problem or issues. all of the things have an issue that we need to make solution and my opinion about the cryptocurrency are going to red. it is only normal because they maintain the investor I am sure that if the cryptocurrency are have an expensive price the investor will not invest

We are still in such an early stage - so if the institutional investors are coming in again, we will boom!
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
Same for all investments similar to stocks, the trend cannot be always going up. It has to go down sometimes to be considered healthy. I see no reason why the market being red affects cryptocurrencies being the future.
yeah, I assure you that the cryptocurrency have a futurehigh but it doesn't mean that the cryptocurrency are not getting problem or issues. all of the things have an issue that we need to make solution and my opinion about the cryptocurrency are going to red. it is only normal because they maintain the investor I am sure that if the cryptocurrency are have an expensive price the investor will not invest
Activity: 28

Indeed. It's even better that we are sometimes in a decreasing market, because otherwise it will collapse one time. Stabilising in the current market is really important for the future of the market.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
Activity: 113
because of the future of the crypto currency that we are also responsible for making the green crypto, how the way is to hold the altcoin we have with a very long period and hold it must be in large quantities so that the altcoin decline is not too long.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Why?

"After dark comes the sun". Don't forget it. Everyone knows cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and still, they believe and know it has a strong future. Have patience, you'll see the lights soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Hello Sir, cryptos are the future definitely yes and why in red all over the market because it’s definitely a natural. We keep on saying this because every year the market gets volatile, there’s no way the market get one direction only due to its different reason which affects the trend such as bad news, decrease investors, banning of some ICO and etc. Many factors to consider why its happening again and again, so why don’t we just relax and keep calm then wait for the next pump.
Activity: 269
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Because large players manipulate prices in order to extract more profit. They have the resources and capabilities for this, unlike ordinary people
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
We are in red when comparing the price of recent days but if we compare the price growth since the crypto currencies were created the growth is enourmous so we don't have to confuse about the temporary down in the market,just buy it now as much as you can to have benefits in future.
Pages:
Jump to: