Pages:
Author

Topic: If Cryptos are the future why are we in the RED? - page 17. (Read 1727 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Everyone has a sad day. And at different times, someone at sunrise, someone at sunset. And cryptocurrency is no exception. So that waiting for and hope.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Why?

Cryptocurrencies adjusted all the time. In recent times we have seen a frequent fluctuations of price. And as for me it is good sign. It looks like cryptomarket is stabilizing and becoming more strong.
Activity: 238
Presale is live!
We are in the red because just as there is no way that the prices of the coins can stay down forever, the same way that the prices of the coins will not stay up forever. it is normal for any market that there are low markets and there are high markets. This is the time for a low market and a low market is the time for you to buy as many coins as you can afford
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Why?
I think the basic answer is, It's occur on any other things in this world.
For example, if we sell some high quality product, we won't be able to keep the profit high at any moment, there will be time where the profit will be dropping.
So it's normal to have the price of any coins to drop, cause there will be time when the price will goes up again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I'm looking for the answer to that. I really hope that in the near future the red numbers will turn into green
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
I know it is very disappointing to see market performance from atleast last 4-5 months but do not forget that there was big bull season before that, so lets stay positive, i think that the next bull season is just around the corner we just need to be more patient for now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
the future certainly needs improvements and processes in order to become better and indeed deserve to exist in the future. Red does not mean it will die, but it could be just a correction or preparation to become red. Although many people panicked when the red but still quiet just because certainly the increase will occur.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
Because of the many negative issues about crypto and the growing rumors of the bubble issue scared people,resulting in panic sales, so the market was flooded with sellers rather than buyers, which caused the market to continue falling or red.
Activity: 294
cryptocurrencies are UPS and downs. so we need to wait and soon everything is back to normal as usual.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
this question just as we know the value of our own country's currency, as we know, the value of the currency every day is changed by the news of what is behind it, as each currency sometimes rises and sometimes also down, there is no price in this world which continues to rise significantly, will surely rise and fall. but if we look back. we will know that the value of cryptocurrencies continues to rise from year to year. so keep on believe
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
Why?

Its because there are lot of nations, governments around the world who are afraid of crypto to really take off this year. That's why you will hear loads of FUD and fake news and governments clamping on it specially bitcoin and as a result we can't have a breakout run that everyone is really hoping to happen this year.

They see how disruptive this new tsunami is specially last year when the market almost touches $1 T. That's less than a decade and the market suddenly exploded last year. So they have to make a move, specially banking system because they will be the first to have a impact if crypto suddenly adopted by a lot of people.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
Did you seriously just ask that? Just because something is our future it has to be green, where and when did you learn that in life. As for crypto, it is definitely the future, but all these corrections are bound to happen, because of various outlying factors, for the actual metamorphosis.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
each way will not always be smooth. If you want big results certainly there will be challenges and obstacles that must be lived. and that's what happened in the crypto. a lot of things from crypto that makes people afraid to join and one of them is the fluctuation in the price. If you see green and red as it currently then it's common. the only really have strong ambitions will be able to survive.
Activity: 150
any market and anywhere will surely experience its rise and fall in price, and will not always go as smoothly as we expect so does cryptocurrency, if the market is always green and everyone always gets profit then who will invest ico and who join the bounty ? even everyone who works in the real world will soon quit his job and then join cryptocurrency, they must be thinking "why should I work if cryptocurrency will make me rich"
Activity: 224
This is all on the grounds that the cryptographic money is currently the most theoretical asset.And the market isn't a blockchain innovation, the market is a device of trade and theory. The way that the market is presently red shading exchanges has not turned out to be less and the work on the development of squares isn't interfered. The red market implies a session of bringing down and buying resources effortlessly, so have sufficient energy to purchase tokens and shape a cool arrangement of speculations)
Activity: 91
The Cryptos market is still a very immature market. When people get huge profits, they will dump them, so the market entry adjustment period is normal. Keep your patience.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
This question is not easy to answer. Mainstream see it as a scam because people have lost money in the fall of BTC and big investors will not enter this market until it is cleaned up: This could take 1 year or more.
Come Monday this market will go down more!
Activity: 20
Why?

Because that is how it was meant to grow. There is nor organic movement without a pull back unless it is a manipulated coin. Crypto is defined by its volatility. It won't keep rising for a long time. It goes up, then comes back down before continuing its journey to the moon
Activity: 93
It is normal to have a bearish and bullish season in investment
Crypto Price are volatile sometimes the price pumped or dumped.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
It's call investment, so price up and down is normal, even if cryptocurrency is our future, I think for holder don't worried so much because it's just a market correction, maybe some bad news let market price all red, but not too long, maybe tomorrow whole market green again  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: