Pages:
Author

Topic: If Cryptos are the future why are we in the RED? - page 12. (Read 1727 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Why?

This is because cryptos are subject to the principle of demand and supply. Likewise, the selling and buying options in cryptos make the prices go up or go down. Yes, it is our future but it doesnt mean they will stay on top because they are also currency, and subject to economic laws as well.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Because in today's state the cryptomarket is completely controlled by a small group of people. They decide whether bitcoin will become more expensive or cheaper. The market is managed by speculators, they are now benefiting from cheap cryptocurrency.
Activity: 113
Because large companies and funds are interested in buying Bitcoin as cheap as possible. So I think that we will continue the decline. But in the future we will grow very high, much higher than $ 20k.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Because now many people say that people who have a lot of money are determined to buy BTC at a price of $ 3000 and now I can say that this is one of the most reliable theories. Because it is very similar to the truth.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
on the way to a great future crypto certainly, need adjustment and process. Crypto is indeed going to be a great future but this certainly takes the process because it would have been a lot of rejection especially for that has not been able to receive crypto. It takes time to be able to make crypto can be accepted and sometimes there's still rejection that makes market conditions become red.
Activity: 92
Merit: 7
it's a great question, I myself do not understand why the price is constantly declining, because all the negative news has already ended. I hope that soon it will be defeated and we will again fly to the moon!
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Why?
It's kinda hard to answer that question but my take is the cryptocurrency is still in the developing stage and this thing is pretty normal, majority people look at it right now as an investment vehicle rather a new technology, but we will soon get in a position where legit cryptocurrency are profitable.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Because cryptos are only used for trading. But why should cryptos be very expensive to succeed?
Activity: 378
idap.io
calm down, this is a natural thing if you want to see the market grow healthy, bitcoin and blockhain technology is a revolutionary technology for the future
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
Why?
In many cases, time always plays an important role, as it knows the market very well and you understand this structure.
Activity: 112
You need patience. Red is only temporary. Green is the future.
Activity: 112
Interesting question  Smiley I think if it was so simple, all people understood it in the past and bought bitcoin. But nobody did it besides little group of enthusiasts. So now there are a lot of people who don't believe in cryptocurrency. And some big players manage of the prices. I think they need this red market now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
Crytocurrency is still the future. Just because we are in the red right now, doesn’t mean it will not become mainstream. Being in the red is normal in any currency market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Even crypto is the future, it will not happen tomorrow itself. It must need enough time to get established so that everyone in this world will be aware of what is crypto currencies and how to use of them.

You can assume, crypto currencies are taking the time for spreading out to each and every person of this world. In that process it will experience some ups and downs and this is what exactly happening right now. Last year we were having green hence this year it may be red. But it will change in very near future.

Wise words. I believe that finally, the cryptocurrencies will be used everywhere. The crypto will be understood by most of the people, and all will have it.
Activity: 10
Just because something is the future it doesn't mean it will perform positively every single day of its existence. Just look at prices from 1-2 years ago and compare it to now.
Also you skipped the detail that we're in a bear market Smiley
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
 Cryptocurrencies are the future only in our understanding, most of people in the whole thing that cryptocurrencies is something weird
Activity: 336
By their very nature, cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile. A simple buying or selling trend can push them up or down by 25-30%. Until nations begin to adopt this technology and finish off the use of fiat money – cash – it is likely that coins will always be in the red.

Yes, today they can be red, and in the morning the market can make a very high jump. The high volatility that characterizes the cryptocurrency is the thing that you must admit and understand, bro.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Why?

Because the market is cyclical. Always after growth follows a fall and vice versa after a fall follows growth. After the mad growth in December last year, we observe a regular correction. And now it seems to me that growth is restrained artificially.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
Even if the crypto market is in red, there is nothing to fear about. What you want that market always remain green & price just increases always? Well, it doesn't work like that the price depends on supply & demand and there are many external factors that can affect the crypto market badly like FUD news, Governmental statements regarding banning of cryptocurrencies, exchanges etc. etc. Even the stock prices always fluctuate as per demand/supply, the fiat currency rate also fluctuates then why not cryptocurrency rates?
Activity: 406
It only means crypto is developing more in terms of many things and these red that we are seeing right now is only a part of it. So don't worry about the things happening right now instead focus more on how you will improve yourself when it come to crypto world. And once these drops stops everything will be fine and all coins in the market will be back on their normal tracks and everyone who still supporting crypto will be the ones who will have the chance of changing their lives.
Pages:
Jump to: