Author

Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do? - page 171. (Read 228970 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
LOL.. I sell all the bitcoins and go for a vacations and enjoy  Tongue
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I will use it to build my own business in real world but it seems 10BTC is not enough to do that so I will just save it in cold wallet who knows the price will be 100x from this current price LOL
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
probably find a team to start up some sort of business so i can have a decent income

Lol most of the business partner use to loot our money only. I will just save it for a long time and sell it later in the future when the value is much higher and that is nice for the people who already have Bitcoin and are waiting.
You can also take the risk to make more profit if you are going to make an investment or trade.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.

I think 10 btc is well enough to create a new altcoin with a lot of features back by merchants and gaming hub this is my dream a coin that covers every niche..
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

most of the way you are really bad, you'll never profit, only will lose all the money slowly.
trading and holding still the best option.

Yeah for me holding is the best option at a moment as investing could be risky at this stage as you might loose everything if your decision goes wrong.

holding really be a way that is safe for the moment, and it's bound to benefit in the coming months.

Exactly, holding will make us rich in coming months as halving can change the scenario for sure, so holing and selling at halving is the choice of majority of us.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

most of the way you are really bad, you'll never profit, only will lose all the money slowly.
trading and holding still the best option.

Yeah for me holding is the best option at a moment as investing could be risky at this stage as you might loose everything if your decision goes wrong.

holding really be a way that is safe for the moment, and it's bound to benefit in the coming months.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
its actually quite scary how utterly dumb the majority of answers are.

Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.

Store it on a paper wallet... I have a gut feeling the price will rise in the following year(s), so there's no need to make risky investment in order to get a little bit of (possible) intrest.

I would use it in 10 different companies with good background history

I did not see any investment site that can be reliable or trustable. Most of them are just ponzi schemes so you better do not deposit any satoshi in this kind of site

Yes, i hear most of the schemes are not trust-able, but if we search it than we get it, because some sites are here where  invest the bitcoins than you can be get profit. because my friends are using some sites where they invest their bitcoins and get profit.   
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
probably find a team to start up some sort of business so i can have a decent income
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
10 BTC is really big amount of money to give to someone, but if you for real  Grin I can imagine how i am spending this money on my family and also trying to make my own buisness and other stuff like this. Always better to invest money on future.
Activity: 798

Store it on a paper wallet... I have a gut feeling the price will rise in the following year(s), so there's no need to make risky investment in order to get a little bit of (possible) intrest.

I did not see any investment site that can be reliable or trustable. Most of them are just ponzi schemes so you better do not deposit any satoshi in this kind of site

Exactly and those kind of sites are increasing day by day, so its better that you do complete research before investing into online sites.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
It depends on what your risk tolerance is. If you want to play it safe, just hodl and watch the price go up.

If you want to get a little frisky, then trade with half a coin and see where it takes you.
yeah it depends on what you want, if you do not want to get something that is at risk of losing it that you have to do is hold him and wait for high prices and sell
if you are ready with all the risks so you can grow them in many different ways and so on trading investments

Trading is still safer then gambling as trading gives you an opportunity to earn on regular basis which is not possible with gambling as you might loose everything in a single day.

and with trading you can device your profit and you can know that where is the lose and where is profit, while at gambling you will not know that when will you earn and when will you lose and what will be the best time to invest and when to not invest !!..
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I'd probably invest it in an altcoin like RISE.

They are going to be like Lisk and Waves imo but nobody knows that yet.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 640
I will use the bitcoin to buy some Etheruem and then buy into Slock DAO. After I have made some profits, I will give 10 bitcoin back.

I think if someone ask you that i give you 10 btc or something, so it doesn't mean that he will give you that amount, he is just telling you that he have some amount of bitcoins and ask you some advice what the best way where he invest it.
You are right. This topic must be an imaginary topic but it would help any people to get an idea if they get some free bitcoins. Because many people are not getting prepared for the bitcoins they are getting/saving. This type of topics will help them to get some good preparation in advance on investment with bitcoins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
I'd save it and thank you very much for that! Smiley
10 BTC is a nice amount.

Yeah 10 btc is really a big amount to hold especially for the normal users who are working hard to earn few bitcoins on regular basis and I would surely save it for future.

Nobody would just hand over 10 Bitcoin. It's not likely to happen nor will it. But let's turn it around. Suppose you got 10 bitcoin. How would you invest it?
legendary
Activity: 1008
10 BTC is a nice amount.

Yeah 10 btc is really a big amount to hold especially for the normal users who are working hard to earn few bitcoins on regular basis and I would surely save it for future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
10 BTC is a nice amount.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I would take out 5 BTC and sell it on Local bitcoin then gamble 2.5 bitcoins and buy goods with the remaining.
Jump to: