Author

Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do? - page 174. (Read 228970 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
If you give me 10 BTC right now I would probably just hold on to it for a little long because the halving is almost there. I will then sell it and then wait for BTC price to go back down and then buy some BTC again. After that, I'll probably buy a higher rank account in this forum so I can earn more with signature ad campaign. It's a little rare to find someone who's selling a Sr. Member and above though but it's okay.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
I will use the bitcoin to buy some Etheruem and then buy into Slock DAO. After I have made some profits, I will give 10 bitcoin back.
Why  you are giving back.
If I  get 10  bitcoins, then I will immediately move that into cold storage and will be waiting for bitcoin's appreciation for years. For this, I will just follow Satoshi. He is watching his coins for more than six years. So I also....
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Like everyone I would hold it till the price has raised and than later on cashed out and make a nice profit with it.
I also would do this without a doubt, the halving is coming and it will be very profitable I even think its stupid to not hold your bitcoins.
With 10 bitcoin you can gain a lot of profit in my eyes.
Activity: 672
I will use the bitcoin to buy some Etheruem and then buy into Slock DAO. After I have made some profits, I will give 10 bitcoin back.

I think if someone ask you that i give you 10 btc or something, so it doesn't mean that he will give you that amount, he is just telling you that he have some amount of bitcoins and ask you some advice what the best way where he invest it.

Everyone knows that nobody is going to give you 10 btc for free, and that's what everyone is suggesting him that what to do with 10 btc, different people have different ways to spend it.

Lol dude, he has a little bit wrong point. He thinks someone who make this thread will give him 10 bitcoin. But it still can be understanding  Grin

Yeah i agree with you everyone have different strategy to invest bitcoin moreover 10 bitcoin is big amount, it the investment success that big capital will give so many profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Like everyone I would hold it till the price has raised and than later on cashed out and make a nice profit with it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I think if someone ask you that i give you 10 btc or something, so it doesn't mean that he will give you that amount, he is just telling you that he have some amount of bitcoins and ask you some advice what the best way where he invest it.

Everyone knows that nobody is going to give you 10 btc for free, and that's what everyone is suggesting him that what to do with 10 btc, different people have different ways to spend it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
it was the same as trading in altcoin etherum prices in recent months experienced a significant price increase. even the last time I saw price is in 0.003 btc and current prices now s around 0.02.
I think etherum is very potential

yeah etherum has a great potential to grow in future so investing some part of money in it would be a great idea and rest we can hold for the halving.

I think in the long run Ethereum will not make it. When we have sidechains such as Rootstock operative and optimized and working nicely, I think Ethereum is just a redundant. I mean who wants to use an additional token when you just can use bitcoin and get the same thing done under the same token. Having to deal with multiple tokens creates a stress for the user.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
it was the same as trading in altcoin etherum prices in recent months experienced a significant price increase. even the last time I saw price is in 0.003 btc and current prices now s around 0.02.

yeah etherum has a great potential to grow in future so investing some part of money in it would be a great idea and rest we can hold for the halving.
Activity: 532
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Activity: 630
i will cashout it all and i buy some cars like motor i know 10btc is not a lot money but i wil always surprise when someone say that he always win with gambling and he will always give me tip like 10btc a day and  i used it for reinvestment in trading sites to take more profit and i will be rich for sure if i have 10btc aday
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
If op gives me 10btc well i will cashout the 8 btc and go shopping to buy my wants like gadgets,food and clothes the remaining 2 btc is i will gamble it on investment and tradings so i can multiply it and gain more btc.

Trading can allow you to multiply your coins if your are good in it, but there is no guaranteed that you will be able to do it with gambling, its better to hold rest for the halving.
IF I WERE TO BE GIVEN 10 BTC I WOULD HOLD ON TO 6 BTC TILL PRICE IS OVER 550 DOLLARS AND GAMBLE THE REMAINING BITCOINS

Why you would just waste the remaining 4 btc for gambling? It is still a big amount for putting that money just for gambling and risking it. Why not hold all the 10 btc while waiting the price over 550 and exchange them all after.

Everyone has their own choice what to do, he want to gamble it means that he love gambling and wanna try to get some profit with the free money. Simple as that, but of course it is no recommended even though if he is lucky enough he can win more btc on gambling.
But i m always surprise when someone say that he always win with gambling. no one is too much lucky here. so mostly people advice to avoid the gambling, most of the time gambling give lose. secondly you are right, everyone has his own choose, what they do with their bitcoins.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
That is a lot of money and I will save it of course what the most people will do because it has now not a reason to sell it and that is because the value can be much higher.
And the halving is also coming so maybe that would be perfect for the Bitcoin.

Indeed for now its not very advisable to sell bitcoin but you dont have really a choice if you really need money bitcoin will remain there we can still earn even if we dont have bitcoin save to our wallet and if i will given a10 btc well i will surely spend it on shopping to buy things what i want and the remaining is i will save to reroll and earn money again.
Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.
That is a lot of money and I will save it of course what the most people will do because it has now not a reason to sell it and that is because the value can be much higher.
And the halving is also coming so maybe that would be perfect for the Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
I will invest it on a mining site, for future purposes and rest i will use it to buy high ranks on this forum.

Mining can be risky as you might loose everything if its a scam its better to buy high rank accounts and start earning from signature campaigns.

Emm, i don't agree if you want to invest that amount of bitcoin into mining. I think that is not good ways, same have many risk better you put that 10 btc into trading , but remember you should have skill about it, or you can starting with low capital to make an experience and get your own trick on trading.
I agree on your answer chief, mining is a good investment but till when ?also needed to have a fast internet and almost 24-7 pc to.mine bitcoins.. Trading is risky but if we know how to spot a good coin that will hit the market .thats a better one.
I think there s no any risk in trading bitcoin and other currencies, as with that he can earn a very good amount only by knowing that buy at lower price and sell at higher price , and I think for starting trade it is enough to know only this.

if you have tried trading in your life you would have known that there are many risks involved with trading. it is not just buy low and sell high, you might buy low and it never goes high to sell. plus there is always the risk of exchanger running away like cryptsy
Activity: 171
Of course i used it for reinvestment in crypto to take more profit
Activity: 2926
Merit: 640
I will invest it on a mining site, for future purposes and rest i will use it to buy high ranks on this forum.

Mining can be risky as you might loose everything if its a scam its better to buy high rank accounts and start earning from signature campaigns.

Emm, i don't agree if you want to invest that amount of bitcoin into mining. I think that is not good ways, same have many risk better you put that 10 btc into trading , but remember you should have skill about it, or you can starting with low capital to make an experience and get your own trick on trading.
I agree on your answer chief, mining is a good investment but till when ?also needed to have a fast internet and almost 24-7 pc to.mine bitcoins.. Trading is risky but if we know how to spot a good coin that will hit the market .thats a better one.
I think there s no any risk in trading bitcoin and other currencies, as with that he can earn a very good amount only by knowing that buy at lower price and sell at higher price , and I think for starting trade it is enough to know only this.
Activity: 196
if you give me 10 bitcoin i will hold it. i think it will work like a magnet it will attract other bitcoin.
Activity: 714
If I was given 10 BTC two years ago, I would have gave them back today and still have profits. That's how BTC's price has skyrocketed in the past. So if I'm gonna be given some today, I'd hold a little, and trade most of it, not just in BTC, but also in other altcoins.
Jump to: