Author

Topic: If i give you 10 BTC what will you do? - page 172. (Read 228970 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
If someone is giving me 10 btc then I would gamble with it as even if I loose then it will be not my personal loss, so will surely try to multiply my coins in short time.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
if you gonna give me 10btc i will make a plan. i guess this will make things differently it will make me rich.
 just like the following:
1btc each
1. hashocean
2. cldmine
3. topmine
4. yobit
5. ccex
6. hyip
7. hyip
8. hyip
9. hyip
10. luckybit

most of the way you are really bad, you'll never profit, only will lose all the money slowly.
trading and holding still the best option.

yeah the first three are looks like to be cloudmining which are famously bad idea even if they are not ponzi which i don't know about these three.

4,5 are exchangers so it doesn't really mean anything investing in exchanger!

the rest is hype and gambling which means losing bitcoin only,.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
if you gonna give me 10btc i will make a plan. i guess this will make things differently it will make me rich.
 just like the following:
1btc each
1. hashocean
2. cldmine
3. topmine
4. yobit
5. ccex
6. hyip
7. hyip
8. hyip
9. hyip
10. luckybit

most of the way you are really bad, you'll never profit, only will lose all the money slowly.

Yeah for me holding is the best option at a moment as investing could be risky at this stage as you might loose everything if your decision goes wrong.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
I change my mind, if you gave me 10 btc, i'd return it back after investing on the projects like Waves or DAO. I do think these projects will have something better to lay in the future.
Onec I get to earn after few months, I'd make it 12btc. PM me if you intend to send the 10 btc  Grin

If someone gives me 10 btc then I will surely hold it for halving as I don't want to invest somewhere which will make me to  loose everything.

holding the btc won't make you richer still as you would have to give back the 10 btc and that means you'll have to pay the interested. so you owe some.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
 just like the following:
1btc each
1. hashocean
2. cldmine
3. topmine
4. yobit
5. ccex
6. hyip
7. hyip
8. hyip
9. hyip
10. luckybit

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
If someone gives me 10 btc then I will surely hold it for halving as I don't want to invest somewhere which will make me to  loose everything.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I want ask anyone if i give you 10 Btc what will you do. because i want investment but i have no any good idea to invest it (except gambling) but i don't like dambling.So i want ask you viewS.

After gambling I goto bitfinex and put my bitcoins there for a month on 1.05% interest every day.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
 just like the following:
1btc each
1. hashocean
2. cldmine
3. topmine
4. yobit
5. ccex
6. hyip
7. hyip
8. hyip
9. hyip
10. luckybit

Investing your 10 btc in to hyip's are risky and you can only get none from the list.. all of them are risky..
But i like the 2 in the list yobit and ccex its better to me because its low risk and high profit if you are lucky to choose the best altcoin to hold for a long time..
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
 just like the following:
1btc each
1. hashocean
2. cldmine
3. topmine
4. yobit
5. ccex
6. hyip
7. hyip
8. hyip
9. hyip
10. luckybit
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I would throw a giveaway that this forum have never seen before. Of curse not with whole 10BTC, maybe 3 or 2. The rest I would utilize in a small idea of riddle - faucet.  Faucet with hard riddles, head breaking puzzles and confusing crosswords. In case something left I would store it as savings.
It depends on what your risk tolerance is. If you want to play it safe, just hodl and watch the price go up.

If you want to get a little frisky, then trade with half a coin and see where it takes you.
yeah it depends on what you want, if you do not want to get something that is at risk of losing it that you have to do is hold him and wait for high prices and sell
if you are ready with all the risks so you can grow them in many different ways and so on trading investments

Trading is still safer then gambling as trading gives you an opportunity to earn on regular basis which is not possible with gambling as you might loose everything in a single day.
Activity: 490
It depends on what your risk tolerance is. If you want to play it safe, just hodl and watch the price go up.

If you want to get a little frisky, then trade with half a coin and see where it takes you.
yeah it depends on what you want, if you do not want to get something that is at risk of losing it that you have to do is hold him and wait for high prices and sell
if you are ready with all the risks so you can grow them in many different ways and so on trading investments
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
I will use the bitcoin to buy some Etheruem and then buy into Slock DAO. After I have made some profits, I will give 10 bitcoin back.
it was the same as trading in altcoin etherum prices in recent months experienced a significant price increase. even the last time I saw price is in 0.003 btc and current prices now s around 0.02.
I think etherum is very potential
But I do not prefer to investing into any altcoins for the 10 bitcoins, I do get. Because I'm not ready for believing into any altcoins rather I always believe only with bitcoin. In future, bitcoin will definitely give more return compared to any other altcoins.
Yes, instead of wasting 10btc in any altcoins, we can simply keep those bitcoins in cold storage for some longer as if it comes for free. Yes, saving the free bitcoins will not be a problem for anyone. And bitcoin is stored for longer period, it will get multiplied by it's value which is not assured with altcoins investments.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers

A pretty good idea, but the way the best thing to do when we get 10 BTC is to do a trade. Because in the trade we will quickly benefit rather than Hold, do hold only applies to those who did have a business that is more than 1.

I think it is risky if you are going to invest all the 10 btc for trading, why not 1-2 btc put it on trading and the rest for savings for the upcoming halving.
It is better to take the risk for just a small amount of btc trading.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
I will use the bitcoin to buy some Etheruem and then buy into Slock DAO. After I have made some profits, I will give 10 bitcoin back.

I think if someone ask you that i give you 10 btc or something, so it doesn't mean that he will give you that amount, he is just telling you that he have some amount of bitcoins and ask you some advice what the best way where he invest it.
But I also do imagine, what I will be doing if I get 10 bitcoins for free.
Unlike he said I will not return back that bitcoins after gaining some profits unless he mentioned about anything of returning it.
As you stated OP must be getting idea of investments by saying about free 10 bitcoins.
Activity: 700
I would probably save it for quite a long period of time. Bitcoin is doing very well and the price is just continuing to rise. Maybe one day it will hit $10k.
Activity: 756

A pretty good idea, but the way the best thing to do when we get 10 BTC is to do a trade. Because in the trade we will quickly benefit rather than Hold, do hold only applies to those who did have a business that is more than 1.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
I will invest in blokchain wallet.If you can wait send me 2 BTC on this adress 1DE1h8iWGrfjRr34947QoF7cCAR24E2nq9 after 10 days i will send you 2 BTC.

hahaha you made my day man! You called that investment? Sending 2 btc to your wallet and after 10 days you will just return it?
That is not even an investment, you are just getting profit from other people's money. And I don't think someone will just send you 2 btc.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
U will never know the true answer, before you try
I'd probably hold on to most of it... say 8 coins. The rest would be used to buy goods and services, turn into usd for living expenses, speculation and gambling.

the rest is better to grow with several ways, gambling ok if you have a good strategy or trade will be better Smiley

Trading is always an better choice in compare to gambling, if you enter trading with good strategy then you can expect good money on timely basis.

yes i know trading better, despite having the same risk as gambling. and both have their respective advantages.
trading should have a large capital, while gambling does not have, and also gambling can earn huge profits with a small capital, it all depends on strategy
Lick me like a lolipop
I will invest in blokchain wallet.If you can wait send me 2 BTC on this adress 1DE1h8iWGrfjRr34947QoF7cCAR24E2nq9 after 10 days i will send you 2 BTC.

Lol what? This is just a situational discussion, it is not real bro.
If you want to get 10btc, earn it or buy 10btc using your fiat money.

Yeah if you  cant afford to work then you should simply buy it as that is the best way to get bitcoin especially for lazy people who don't have courage to work.
Jump to: