Pages:
Author

Topic: If I have 1BTC So how did I use to invest in different Coins - page 3. (Read 1647 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I usually Invest a very small amount of bitcoin to another coin because I know this time is very crucial to invest in any new coin or even in an old coin.
Any suggestion from your side which is good for long term

If you have 1 BTC, you should just leave it in BTC, don't think about altcoins. Everyone dreams of having 1btc is difficult and if you already have 1btc you should hold it to invest in altcoins.
sorry buds but this thread are form Altcoin section and of course the question will be if what to do , assuming that OP has his Bitcoin intact and just wanted to have options in His other bitcoin amount .
maybe it is his dream to diversify so please lets not jump into making Him hold that BTC but I know that like you I wanted to have 1 whole bitcoin.
Even if you still want to invest in Atlcoin, don't touch the 1 Bitcoin asset anymore. If you sell some Bitcoin to invest in Altcoin, you will regret it later. You have to look for additional funds to invest in altcoins. Maybe this is wiser and good altcoins for the long term in my opinion are ETH and BNB.
Maybe yes he had those mate, I think before bringing this question he already have 2 or more bitcoin that needed to divided into different coins.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 418
I usually Invest a very small amount of bitcoin to another coin because I know this time is very crucial to invest in any new coin or even in an old coin.

If you have 1 BTC, you should just leave it in BTC, don't think about altcoins. Everyone dreams of having 1btc is difficult and if you already have 1btc you should hold it to invest in altcoins.

Even if you still want to invest in Atlcoin, don't touch the 1 Bitcoin asset anymore. If you sell some Bitcoin to invest in Altcoin, you will regret it later. You have to look for additional funds to invest in altcoins. Maybe this is wiser and good altcoins for the long term in my opinion are ETH and BNB.
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Having 1BTC out of the whole 21 million coins is the dream of every cryptocurrency investor, so why plan investing in different coins when you can just hold a signed coin that outshines every other cryptocurrency in the market?
that is a complete question that I wanna put here , OP seems to be looking for problem than investing.
If he's looking for problem instead of investment in cryptocurrency then this market is not for him since the next few months market will be determine by Bitcoin market trends.

Having 1BTC out of the whole 21 million coins is the dream of every cryptocurrency investor, so why plan investing in different coins when you can just hold a signed coin that outshines every other cryptocurrency in the market?

True talk, one does not need to have upto that 1btc befo he could make an investment, bitcoin is just an opportunity giver for those that realized it importance, relevance and advantages over every other cryptocurrencies, if we are not being too greedy or impatient, them we will realized the reason why we must hold onto bitcoin for our investment and not altcoins, even if we are to invest on altcoins, it must be minimal and we must consider the risk.
Meanwhile, impatient and greed of altcoin investment when not having the needed knowledge for portfolio management and choosing the right altcoins is one of the reasons most newbies make losses.
This is the reason why I suggested going for BTC alone as the best for OP.

I don't know maybe it's the people that advise them on such or they are just willing of taking decisions on their own self, how will someone come up with an idea or a conclusion of selling bitcoin for altcoins, this is just a simple explanation of someone driving on the road and leaving his lane to enter the bush willingly, I don't know which should be more preferred here, but the deception with altcoins is their quick means of making money, but people aren't giving focus on the rate of risk involved.
Activity: 1155
Merit: 77
that is a complete question that I wanna put here , OP seems to be looking for problem than investing.
If he's looking for problem instead of investment in cryptocurrency then this market is not for him since the next few months market will be determine by Bitcoin market trends.

True talk, one does not need to have upto that 1btc befo he could make an investment, bitcoin is just an opportunity giver for those that realized it importance, relevance and advantages over every other cryptocurrencies, if we are not being too greedy or impatient, them we will realized the reason why we must hold onto bitcoin for our investment and not altcoins, even if we are to invest on altcoins, it must be minimal and we must consider the risk.
Meanwhile, impatient and greed of altcoin investment when not having the needed knowledge for portfolio management and choosing the right altcoins is one of the reasons most newbies make losses.
This is the reason why I suggested going for BTC alone as the best for OP.

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

I think no need to invest in other coins this time holding will be the best option for you. I have seen many people who first have Bitcoin and then sold for $19k and now they are crying. As holding requires some time but it is very effective and most holdings in the bitcoin have a positive effect on the investors. There is a slight difference between other altcoins and the bitcoin it is different if we are holding other altcoins then we didn't expect much from them. But if we hold bitcoin we should expect more as per our choice that it will go as far or it will be at his place.
mainly why there are much interested persons into investing in alt coins is related to the bitcoin halving which we are all expecting which will bring about the bull run that will affect other coins in the bull. As a result of how cheap these alt coins are with high prospect of profit that can generate when the bull market arrives but investors should forget that not all altcoins will rise in price along with bitcoin, many projects will remain stagnant and a lot of investors that have invested in the bad coins will lose so much that they won't forget not to stay clear from alts and just align with bitcoin patiently.
But the post stands about OP is asking which coin to buy from his 1 btc worth of funds cant we just stick to his
 question and not talk about bitcoin or comparison because this clears Altcoin section and must be addressed, maybe OP has other amount
in bitcoin and this plans are only for diversification? bullrun will come no matter what we say and also altcoin will increase(of course those
legit and pump and dump only not the dead one) so what should be the coins he must buy? and maybe this is for long term cause so lets
help OP finding one .
But breaking all? i believe He must never take it into Bitcoin because it is safer than altcoins.
Activity: 1155
Merit: 77
Activity: 504
Merit: 198
My privacy, my right.

I think no need to invest in other coins this time holding will be the best option for you. I have seen many people who first have Bitcoin and then sold for $19k and now they are crying. As holding requires some time but it is very effective and most holdings in the bitcoin have a positive effect on the investors. There is a slight difference between other altcoins and the bitcoin it is different if we are holding other altcoins then we didn't expect much from them. But if we hold bitcoin we should expect more as per our choice that it will go as far or it will be at his place.
mainly why there are much interested persons into investing in alt coins is related to the bitcoin halving which we are all expecting which will bring about the bull run that will affect other coins in the bull. As a result of how cheap these alt coins are with high prospect of profit that can generate when the bull market arrives but investors should forget that not all altcoins will rise in price along with bitcoin, many projects will remain stagnant and a lot of investors that have invested in the bad coins will lose so much that they won't forget not to stay clear from alts and just align with bitcoin patiently.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
1 Bitcoin is really big as if for me .

Ethereum-                        60% of that Bitcoin will be on this one

Solana-                            20% for SOL as this is what I am holding now

Binance-                           the last 20% is for BNB

Just Make sure OP that this is only for Altcoins and you still have plenty for bitcoin, so you will never be wrong from your investment when bulrun happens.
Merit: 191

You are already investing in the most promising , safer and best coin (Bitcoin) but still asking to which is good for long term?
don't fool yourself mate because the perfect coin for long term investing is BITCOIN.
care nothing for altcoin when you wanted it a year or more holding.
because indeed that there are many good altcoin but remember that bitcoin will first act to Bullying before altcoins.

Quote from: lobo13hf
I honestly sometime think that investing in meme coin might be good idea that with good management of money like only spending very few amount of money in some meme coins that deemed to be really good. it might adds some massive portfolio increase towards yours honestly.
glad you like my ideas of how i would like to build my portfolio. Besides i can give a little support of your ideas of buying memecoin! If you have already stronge portfolio where btc eth bnb ada matic and others potential altcoins are more than 90% of your whole money, then you can risk rest of your money on memecoin! I saw memecoin pump hardly during bull but the problem no surety! Team can withdraw liquidity anytime if they want lol. But sometime risk is okey if you have extra amount to play the game

well that is tolerable i believe , puting 10% in meme coins will not hurt you if you are only using the coins you can afford to lose.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Make sure that you will not take that whole bitcoin out , instead just use the half amount to segregate and diversify in different coins but the other half will be for Bitcoin till bullrun.

Example, you will invest the 10% in Ethereum , another 10% in RIpple , next 10% is for cardano , the other 10% is for Binance and the 10% will be a choice for Meme coins and shitcoins combined .

But the whole 50% will never be converted to other coin but Bitcoin.

that is how it works and that is how you will keep all your funds saver , because you are holding all the best cryptocurrency ever created .
Just don't mate , Let it sit in bitcoin and forget about converting or investing it into altcoins , you are in the safe investment why need to go in riskier? and besides that is a whole bitcoin that you are holding , do you imagine how many of us wanted to at least have one bitcoin but even years we cannot dig how to get one? focus in that coin and forget about your stupid plan.because you will blame yourself in the future if you continue that wrong views about investing here in crypto.

You're right, it will not make sense leaving bitcoin investment for other altcoins, what i may add for him as a suggestion is that if he can maintain his hold with bitcoin and then later find means to earn some of these altcoins and Invest in them, we have to make decision by investing on altcoins we know about their consistency in cryptocurrency and not the ones being hyped that people rushed into and later turn into scam, bitcoin first then any other altcoins may follows.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
Just don't mate , Let it sit in bitcoin and forget about converting or investing it into altcoins , you are in the safe investment why need to go in riskier? and besides that is a whole bitcoin that you are holding , do you imagine how many of us wanted to at least have one bitcoin but even years we cannot dig how to get one? focus in that coin and forget about your stupid plan.because you will blame yourself in the future if you continue that wrong views about investing here in crypto.

If you're making an investment in altcoins, i will want you to first considers the risk involved in this, then make determination to research well about any one you have in mind, maybe i should recommend the ones that already have a long stay and consistency over years which are among the top rated altcoins, all you need to exchange them is to look for their pairs with bitcoin and exchange them on an exchange, then later you can send those coins to a non custodial wallet till you're ready to sell.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
We all know that diversification is the key to lessen our disappointments if ever one or a few of the coins and tokens that we’re holding are going south.

If I were in your shoes, I would be focusing more on splitting my crypto investments into Bitcoin and Ethereum. They are the top two coins in the market today that are worth for the long run while the rest are just good for short or mid-term.

I usually do DCA with both of them last year with my extra “not beer” money. Although we can go with just Bitcoin alone, it’s just that we aim to have much lesser disappointment in case the market goes down which it’s essential for us diversifying our investments.

No disrespect to the rest of the altcoins though, but it is my feeling that both BTC and ETH are the best options that we can allocate some of our extra funds for the long run while waiting for the much-anticipated Bitcoin halving somewhere mid-2024.
Merit: 207

it should not be put all to altcoins , 1 bitcoin is a good amount to hold as bitcoin but since you are looking for altcoins
here are some from me ..

20% = Ethereum ,10% = Binance , 10%Cardano , 10% Ripple

this is not a professional  advise but consider at least one or 2 from that list to invest ,surely you will get what are you looking for.
Activity: 412
Merit: 10

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

why not continue that way?  if you have 1 bitcoin in which I believe impossible for you to achieve lol.
Small part of that 1 bitcoin must be in altcoin at least 10-30% and the remaining 70% will remain in bitcoin.

Ripple , EThereum and Binance.

check that 3 coins and contribute at least 10% each .
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
You have admitted to only using small amount of bitcoin to another altcoin and now you are asking for a whole bitcoin?
if you have been putting that amount to altcoin then what is the difference if you have a whole one?

But diversification is the best mate, divided that bitcoin into 10 or more and segregate
into different coins.
the more you choose is the safer you can get in the future.

but remember that only buy the coins you trusted so no matter what comes , you will never regret your decisions.
Diversification is good but it doesn't mean that a person should convert all the Bitcoins they have into altcoins no matter how good or safe those altcoins are. Bitcoin will always remain the best cryptocurrency in the market and one should keep the highest percentage of their capital in Bitcoin and only use a portion of it for other alternative cryptocurrencies that they think have the potential to provide them with good returns over a certain period of time.

So, it's not wise to convert the whole Bitcoin into altcoins if that's the only one you have, I would never recommend that. Instead, one should maybe convert about 25% of it into liquid stable coins and then buy some of the most trusted altcoins with it such as ETH, LTC, and maybe BNB as it also has great potential.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

You don't have to think twice mate because while you are in bitcoin then you'll be safe  but if you insist to add some funds in different altcoins then les talk about it here.

Ethereum the first in the list ..

> Binance of course never left behind before it pumped after the cases they are facing.

> Polygon  as this is a silent but revealing coin once the Pump happens .

try to maximize your altcoin because bitcoin halving is near to proceed mate .
I'm not really sure about Polygon since I don't follow any updates regarding it or watch its charts and stuff, but I would also agree with ETH and BNB being good additions to one's portfolio alongside Bitcoin. Ethereum because it is the second-largest cryptocurrency in the market and it has got the trust of the community. There will obviously be a lot of people investing a big portion of their capital in ETH when the bull run is around the corner.

And, BNB because it has been doing great since the day it was launched, I know that Binance has been facing some issues lately, but if it manages to get out of those situations and maintain the trust of the community, BNB will definitely be one of the best performers in the market during the bull run.
I would really be sticking most likely on Layer one kind of coins or projects rather than on putting up myself on engaging on coins which are really that sitting on Layer 2's. Im not saying that they are shit but majority of L1's are the coins or projects that would really be sitting into on top rankings but we know that everything cant really be placing out themselves on top considering on how many L1's that we do have on the market
on which it would really be that normal that it would really be that survival of the fittest and never ever that been so easy on for those projects to climb up into rankings.
We know that it would always falls or boils down to recognition and adoption or simply with the demand on which it would really be determining with those projects that could really make
themselves go on top ranking. Investing decisions would really vary into someones preference, reading up someones plans doesnt mean that you would really be following those
because we do have that different approach when it comes to this. We do have that different level of risks appetite and tolerance into things that we do commonly see on investment world.
Pages:
Jump to: