Pages:
Author

Topic: If I have 1BTC So how did I use to invest in different Coins - page 6. (Read 1647 times)

Activity: 727
Merit: 109
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
1 btc worth a lot. You can hold only btc and ether. That's the safest investment idea.  You can go for eth+btc with 50%-60% of your fund and buy some valuable top coins with rest of that 50%-40% fund.  those altcoins could be bnb, matic, dot, arb or if you have any choice! Of you can invest. DYOR. But dont invest so called memecoin and shitcoin of any Over priced hypecoin for more income. Thus more possibility is to face loss
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
I usually Invest a very small amount of bitcoin to another coin because I know this time is very crucial to invest in any new coin or even in an old coin.
Any suggestion from your side which is good for long term

Bitcoin is a good choice for a long term investment, but if you really want to invest in altcoin, then you better not invest in new projects, because it is more risky, so I suggest you only invest in projects that are already popular and I recommend you to invest on Ethereum, because I think Ethereum is a good project to make a long term investment and of course the price of Ethereum will increase very high in the future, so it will give you a lot of profit if you invest in Ethereum now and hold for a long term.
Activity: 924
ETH all the way. ETH has the real deal in this situation.
I can't find any better alts if your talking about long term.
Even tough the market capitalization of eth is so high right now, but i believe there still a big room for ethereum to develop.
Activity: 854
My advice for you is just keep your btc atleast 50% and then you can spend into another alts such as Ethereum, AGIX and FET. Right now both of them are the biggest “AI coins” I think they will develop so fast in the near future.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
I would rather keep my BTC rather than investing it into different coins other than ETH if you’re thinking long-term.

Both BTC and ETH are worth to DCA (dollar-cost averaging), as they are the top 2 coins in market capitalization.

Although I am not discouraging you from trying it in other coins and tokens, it’s just that they are only great for short and mid-term.

Just my own opinion.
Certainly most people or investors in the cryptocurrency space are probably best served or owned by holding some ethereum and some bitcoin because bitcoin and ethereum have proven to provide very satisfactory returns over the long term. But if I had to choose between the two giant coins, it would be bitcoin.
bitcoin remains my priority besides being safe and comfortable, bitcoin is also the most popular coin and also the first digital coin that can influence the crypto market. And both are also the best choice to execute the DCA strategy by buying regularly at a predetermined time according to ability and also increasing purchases when there is a decline and aiming for the long term, and this will create very satisfying profits in the future.
so you have to own bitcoin and ethereum and do it for the long haul.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
I would rather keep my BTC rather than investing it into different coins other than ETH if you’re thinking long-term.

Both BTC and ETH are worth to DCA (dollar-cost averaging), as they are the top 2 coins in market capitalization.

Although I am not discouraging you from trying it in other coins and tokens, it’s just that they are only great for short and mid-term.

Just my own opinion.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
If i'm being you i will turn 0.4 btc into another altcoins, btw 60% for BTC cause it still is the standard for me. If we are talking about long term then ETH is the best one for you to invested in.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
I usually Invest a very small amount of bitcoin to another coin because I know this time is very crucial to invest in any new coin or even in an old coin.
Keep 0.6 of that in bitcoin, the other 0.4 should be separated into 50% into ETH (meaning 0.2) and 25% into BNB (meaning 0.1) and the rest should be invested into all kinds of smaller but higher risk with higher potential stuff. It makes more sense that way and I would highly suggest that it would be profitable for a long time as well.

Not a lot of people can do that, it doesn't really fit into the "reasonable" bill for them, they end up trying to get rich quicker and this method is not a quick way of getting rich, unfortunately too many people failed to follow this but majority of the people who did ended up being a lot richer anyway. Why don't they do it? Because its a slow way of getting rich, so instead of being rich slowly, they become poor quickly.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
In investing, you should not put all your eggs in one basket; that is, you should not put your money in a single basket. This will spread the risk significantly; you need to build an effective portfolio to "survive" after the market shock. This is an important virtual currency investment experience that is often overlooked by many.

For example, if you have a portfolio of four coins (ETH, BTC, BNB, and ADA), Assuming BTC is depreciated because the Fed, the US Federal Reserve Bank, raises interest rates, even though your money will be affected, at least there are still three other coins for you to survive in the market. On the contrary, if you only focus on BTC, your money will be reduced after this volatility, and you will have to wait a long time to be able to pay it back.
I wouldn't mind it if the coin that we are talkin about is Bitcoin. Bitcoin is already proven for years. You can't go wrong with it as long as you are patient enough to HODL and you don't worry or panic when you see a negative news or a decline in its price because it can always recover even if it takes time.

There is even family who bet not just all of their money but also everything they have. Those family must be rich now if they only sold their coin at the 2021 bull run. Everything depends on Bitcoin. This means when Bitcoin is down, those coins that you said will also follow. Diversifying will only reduced the potential of Bitcoin to pump.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

My advice is that at least you don't invest in meme coin, because the risk is very high, so it is very likely that you will lose your money, therefore I advise you to invest in Ethereum, because I am sure that the price of Ethereum will increase very high and will gives you a big profits, so you won't regret to invest in Ethereum right now.
investing in meme coin is fine so long we know the risk of speculation and also the fact that most of the time it will just outright fails. though only invest very little since thats actually suffice for these meme coin in general.
Activity: 798
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

My advice is that at least you don't invest in meme coin, because the risk is very high, so it is very likely that you will lose your money, therefore I advise you to invest in Ethereum, because I am sure that the price of Ethereum will increase very high and will gives you a big profits, so you won't regret to invest in Ethereum right now.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
Investing with altcoins does not mean we will get rich instantly,
because still we need to buy and sell at the right time,
many altcoins are worth investing in and it is important to do your own research.
Most altcoins are not, if you manage to buy at very low there is no trust in them that the future would be good for them. There are many people suffering from this same faith-loss cycle and people should start becoming aware about that. The more you try to focus on altcoins the more losses you will undertake. The major profit is from bitcoin no doubt. So go with the top 10 altcoins if you are feeling risky.

Short term tokens are worthless or you have to be on top of them everyday which is practically not possible for most of us.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I don't really understand, if you want to invest your bitcoins into altcoins then you have done the right thing. change the bitcoins you have in small amounts to the altcoins you want. Unless you believe that the potential of the altcoin can be faster than the price movement of bitcoin, then you can trade it in large quantities if you really have 1 bitcoin.
Personally, I recommend sticking with Bitcoin over other altcoins. if you are interested, then use your other income to make a new investment in altcoins. owning 1 Bitcoin right now is a very good thing, especially if you hold it for a few years.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 156
If you want to try other coins, you need to carry out your personal research to know the coins that will bring you income that will make you happy to invest more so that you will earn more in the future. Now that the price of Bitcoin is preparing to hit back $40,000 before the end of December which will be favourable for you to add Bitcoin to your favorite coins, because whenever the price of Bitcoin increase higher in the market other cryptocurrencies will increase higher too, and it will help you to make huge amount of money from Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I will advise you to spend small money on new coins, and spend big money on Bitcoin so that you will not regret when new coins fail.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Investing in Bitcoin is very correct, since Bitcoin is a major cryptocurrency and has the largest market capitalization and determines the direction of market movements.
New Crypto/Altcoin is quite potential for long-term investments, Maybe you need to pay attention to Arbitrum and Optimis, both of them have networks that are widely used by users
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1041
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
many people invest their own and bitcoins in other altcoins with only one goal to get the maximum profit and make more bitcoins from the transaction. But now, in my opinion, is not the best time to buy various assets. I am focused on bitcoin and now I am trying to save as much as possible and do not spend money on buying other tokens as they do not look stable and I see more risks than rewards.
There are some of them in one bitcoin asset, some of them have several assets from other coins to seek higher profits from bitcoin, all of which are still unpredictable, especially in new projects, they are still very high-risk but will be more on several other top altcoins.

Sharing some percentage of the investment is also good with 50% bitcoin the rest can be done on more established altcoins in terms of high potential like ETH, BNB, ADA etc. I myself am Not so much on altcoins just focusing on bitcoin which is coming soon I will be waiting for the halving for a while, looking forward to the next ATH with a bullish season.
Activity: 468
Merit: 13

You can invest in a coin rather than a token. If you have bitcoins, my suggestion is to invest in Ethereum as well. Also, you can try out the new layer one and layer two ecosystem projects.

Long time: BTC, ETH
Medium time: ARB,OP, DOT, Solona
Short time : Link or meme tokens
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Choose to stay at one point in BTC rather than run to a new place where the direction and function of the advantages and disadvantages are not clear, it is clear that BTC is the number one coin, why should you hesitate, just use two strategies, half for long term investment, half for long term trading short. daily, weekly and monthly depending on market situation, stay on btc that's all i would do if it happened to me
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
Bitcoin will get profit if pumped only 50% until 100% but if you invest on altcoin will get profit until 1000%, that's why many people joining on altcoin if want instantly rich. But try with SOL, AVAX, and OP these are layer zero which is so far Not too volatile if compared with other altcoin what i know. Always DYOR every choice that you want
Investing with altcoins does not mean we will get rich instantly,
because still we need to buy and sell at the right time,
many altcoins are worth investing in and it is important to do your own research.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
are you asking about diversifying that 1 bitcoin ?

then lets see what is safe and what is better depending to how long will you be handling the investments.

there is a List I have , and it is yours to follow or not .

1. 50% bitcoin

2. 20% Ethereum

3. 10% binance coin

4. 10% Tron

and the last 10% is diversified in some shitcoins and meme coins in which I admit to be risky and may lose all.
I think this isn't that bad, I wouldn't put that much on Tron though. Mine is VERY VERY close to yours and not really that complicated neither. I put 50% on bitcoin as well, exactly the same, 20% on ETH so exactly the same, and 10% on BNB so it is exactly the same on all of those.
well that 10% isn't that much for me mate , because I have earned something good in the past and that 10% is just half of what i got from this coin.
But instead of Tron, I split the rest into 3-4 different coins, that means they are much smaller and they won't make much change but they can't hurt it neither, BNB has dropped a lot and rest went a bit higher because of that, so it is more like 5-6% BNB instead of 10% and the other coins are a bit more like 15% instead, but that is a temporary situational thing. In the end we should be seeing this do a lot better and I believe that this type of investment is a lot more strong for the future.
agreed that we are almost the same on those investment sand what we do for diversifying is a good option and not putting all my eggs in single basket.
Pages:
Jump to: