Pages:
Author

Topic: If I have $40,000 to invest in one #cryptocurrency. - page 6. (Read 3549 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
All in a bid to ensure I have a concrete investment plan this year, I researched some of the altcoins that has the potential to yield the best return over a duration of 5years. BTC and Eth top my list as one of the more secure coins, but other altcoins have proven to be reliable overtime, if you agree. Despite market volatility and the possibility of a crash, which is your most valid choice right now.

*If I have $40,000 to invest in one #cryptocurrency that will make me a billionaire, Which one do you think would be a better choice, besides BTC and Eth of which I have grown accustomed to?

- $BTC *
- $ETH *
- $ADA
- $VET
- $SOL
- $MATIC
- $SHIB
- $NEAR
- $DOGE
- $DOT
- $LINK

These are some of the best I have seen so far.

*What advice would you give me?

40k is a huge amount of money, and if you want to invest in digital currency or crypto, you really need to choose the right coin to make a profit, especially in the long term.
And if I have 40k to invest. I will prioritize Bitcoin to put my money of 15k into Bitcoin, 15k into Ethereum and also BNB and also Litecoin because I still trust Litecoin in the long term.
And for the remaining 10k I will try to choose some of the coins you mentioned such as VET, SHIBA, LINK and also DOT which in my opinion have the possibility of going up when the market is bullish. Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 39
All in a bid to ensure I have a concrete investment plan this year, I researched some of the altcoins that has the potential to yield the best return over a duration of 5years. BTC and Eth top my list as one of the more secure coins, but other altcoins have proven to be reliable overtime, if you agree. Despite market volatility and the possibility of a crash, which is your most valid choice right now.

*If I have $40,000 to invest in one #cryptocurrency that will make me a billionaire, Which one do you think would be a better choice, besides BTC and Eth of which I have grown accustomed to?

- $BTC *
- $ETH *
- $ADA
- $VET
- $SOL
- $MATIC
- $SHIB
- $NEAR
- $DOGE
- $DOT
- $LINK

To be honest, $40k is a lot of money. I don't think it was necessary to put so many names on the list  Because that's where Bitcoin and Ethereum have their names. I think only Bitcoin and Ethereum are eligible for long term investment for such large amount. How many of the altcoins you mentioned in your list have potential for future bumpers but which coin will pump is just a guess. Alt coins have never seemed like a long term investment prospect to me. Bitcoin is overvalued in the current market, hopefully next year the halving will increase in value. Bitcoin alone is the best coin to hold for the long term.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
I would recommend investing the lion's share of investments in Bitcoin and Ethereum, in principle these are the most stable coins on the market, although they always fall, they always return to the maximum price, I would buy a tenth of cheap altcoins, they can also rise in a bull market .
Activity: 555
Merit: 271
If i have $40k to invest in one crypto, maybe i choose SOL or ARB. But, i think invest in one crypto very highrisk than in more than one crypto.
Because if you buy one, when the price drop. You will have big loss. If you buy fews crypto. There will be a chance between more losses or not. Because not all cryptos price drop at the same time.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 333
If you have $40,000, try investing it in a full basket, namely BTC, even though you have said otherwise. Of all the Altcoins you mentioned, I prefer Matic, the others also seem to have great potential, but if you buy Matic you will win in quantity, even though above there are also Doge and Shiba options as well as VET.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
The only one cryptocurrency that deserves such a huge amount of money is btc, since you didn't specify what cryptocurrency then my suggestion would be btc.
Such a huge amount of money deserves a trusted cryptocurrency and which other crypto that is as trusted as the number coin? There you have my opinion free of charge.  Cool

Yes, right. the best crypto is bitcoin. If you aim to invest for the long term, and in large amounts, it would be very wise to choose the best type of crypto, and that is bitcoin. In fact, people who have $10k to invest are recommended to still choose Bitcoin. Yes, but it all depends on the fund selector. some people also suggest not keeping everything in 1 basket, and dividing the investment with popular altcoins like ethereum.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
The only one cryptocurrency that deserves such a huge amount of money is btc, since you didn't specify what cryptocurrency then my suggestion would be btc.
Such a huge amount of money deserves a trusted cryptocurrency and which other crypto that is as trusted as the number coin? There you have my opinion free of charge.  Cool
Activity: 1386
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
$40,000 are a higher worth which a person will never use in any coin without investigation so if someone wants to put such a large amount in single coin then first choice will be bitcoin and Ethereum for him. Trusting any coin and putting such a huge amount is an alarming situation for everyone.

But still there are some good altcoins which a person can trust if he is able to hold for longer term like Solana, MATIC and Link which can provide huge return as there is sometimes huge pump occurs for altcoins. I think investing such a huge amount in only one altcoins is also perilous so it is important to either diversify your investment or select just a bitcoin instead of any altcoin. For diversification MATIC, Link and SOLANA are good option which will pump before long.
Activity: 1121
Merit: 100
Bitcoin and eth are great coin for all the time when I knew the crypto. So, these coins are best investment. If you make huge profit, then you should invest in shib inu, trust wallet token, tron, polygon and bnb. I invest almost all coins. Besides, you invest such coins which is under 1 dollar or .01 dollar.
Activity: 490
Merit: 16

- $BTC *
- $ETH *
- $ADA
- $VET
- $SOL
- $MATIC
- $SHIB
- $NEAR
- $DOGE
- $DOT
- $LINK

If with that amount of $40,000 you can become a billionaire, I think I will use that amount on Shiba Inu, Vet, and Doge. Actually,  I have others that I think can push you to become a billionaire, none of the above your altcoins.

And some of these are Aidoge, Pepe, Tao, Qtum, Peddle, Kuji, Babydoge, Caw, Meme, and Kaspa. These are just a few that, with the amount you are saying, you can become a billionaire if you combine them.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 10
It's not easy to turn your palm quickly, everything goes through a process, nothing is instant. The amount of 40k can be earned in different ways if you want to put the money in altcoins which are a little risky, of course BTC, ETH, but if you want to experience the coin sensation, it's significant. must try to look for projects that have good fundamentals for the long term. the other side of the airdrop trend
Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
In my opinion, if you have $40k, you better invest in Bitcoin because with that much money, you can get big profits if you invest in Bitcoin. Moreover, you have already invested in bitcoin and ETH, making it easier for you to get satisfying profits later.
Investing in Bitcoin is definitely not to be missed because for long term investment it will be profitable,
other than that investing in some potential coins i think to be a good option,
The most important thing is to do your research first.
Of course before investing in altcoins it is very important to do thorough research so that we don't get stuck on shitcoins. so, if you have a lot of money, it's better to invest in bitcoin because apart from being profitable, bitcoin is also safe to be used as an investment in the short and long term.

40k is a huge sum of money

if i had 40k solely for investment i will definitely invest most of it in bitcoin and see profit for the long-term but i’ll want to also have some profit for short-term so I’ll probably put it in some altcoins of course we still should be wary of the projects we should be investing in as to not have losses maybe i’ll put some in xrp
Activity: 751
Merit: 112
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
In my opinion, if you have $40k, you better invest in Bitcoin because with that much money, you can get big profits if you invest in Bitcoin. Moreover, you have already invested in bitcoin and ETH, making it easier for you to get satisfying profits later.
Investing in Bitcoin is definitely not to be missed because for long term investment it will be profitable,
other than that investing in some potential coins i think to be a good option,
The most important thing is to do your research first.
Of course before investing in altcoins it is very important to do thorough research so that we don't get stuck on shitcoins. so, if you have a lot of money, it's better to invest in bitcoin because apart from being profitable, bitcoin is also safe to be used as an investment in the short and long term.
Activity: 280
Merit: 205
The great city of God 🔥

- $BTC *
- $ETH *
- $ADA
- $VET
- $SOL
- $MATIC
- $SHIB
- $NEAR
- $DOGE
- $DOT
- $LINK

Had it been that you didn't exclude BTC and ETH I would say both are a perfect match for this investment proposal. But due to what you said apart from them I think solana, Ada, Shiba Inu and Dogecoin if BNB was listed I would also list it as another investment priority. 
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
It’s hard to say, but I probably wouldn’t put the whole cutlet into one project, diversify my portfolio and distribute this money among coins exclusively from the top 20 CMC. This would be the best option in my opinion.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 516
There is only one project that we can compare with Bitcoin in terms of consistent performance and that is ETH. It has large community, big market cap, active dev community that is upgrading the project constantly and it's the only project that was able to hold it's position till now. It is the safest altcoin out there after Bitcoin. If you ask me about another project beside eth then link is my 2nd best. They are doing something amazing which is also used by a bank like JP Morgan.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Then i will not go far in Altcoins , instead i will use that 40k to purchase bitcoin , imagine that is more than 1.6 bitcoin at todays price.
ad all I only need is to wait for at least a year then my money will surely multiplied .
try to consider that mate instead of looking for riskier altcoins.
If I have this kind of amount of money, I will invest more in Bitcoin because it is more safer for us to put money on Bitcoin than many altcoins we have in the market. Bitcoin had been in the market for so long and we may make profits and still stay safe.
Altcoins are also good for investment when we know the right coin to put our funds. It is good for us to ask questions when we are investing in the Crypto market because this would aid more profits for us.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Being billionaire is the goal? I think that your option will be mostly going to the memecoins. I think most of the devs there became millionaires but I don't know if some investors have became very wealthy and managed to become a billionaire. With ETH and BTC, they're actually good investments. You won't become billionaire these days with Bitcoin if you're going to use $40k buying it. But if you have asked this a decade ago or more then you are potentially a billionaire by now. Like if you've bought Bitcoin in the past when it's valued at cents but moving on. That's what I can think of being unlikely to happen with these precious cryptos that I suggest holding and buying.
Activity: 364
Merit: 195

- $BTC *
- $ETH *
- $ADA
- $VET
- $SOL
- $MATIC
- $SHIB
- $NEAR
- $DOGE
- $DOT
- $LINK

This is a tough decision especially for an investor. On my side, I answer that if I had $40,000 and was asked to invest that dollar in a currency, I would refrain from investing. Investing in any one currency must involve substantial risk. If I want to invest in a single currency I can't think of anything other than Bitcoin. Investing in anything other than Bitcoin involves 100% risk. But some of the top altcoins can also be invested, but investing $40,000 would be a fool's errand.
Activity: 1365
Merit: 107
If you have $40,000 and your goal is not just to become a millionaire but a billionaire, in my opinion, you might consider taking a risky move by investing in a meme coin with a very high token supply. This is not advice; it's just my opinion because the risk is substantial. However, if luck is on your side, you could become a billionaire.
Pages:
Jump to: