Pages:
Author

Topic: If the bitcoin holder dies - page 4. (Read 856 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 03:38:31 AM
If the bitcoin holder die then first it should be confirm that he is die if he is thenough all the bitcoin should given to there family also with some extra coin so that there family can support themself
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 23, 2017, 03:34:45 AM
If their relationship members know their private key of wallet. they can own those Bitcoin. If not, those coins exist but no one can use them.
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 03:00:02 AM
Dear team

I need to know that if a bitcoin holder dies with 100btc. Then what happended to btc ? Useless
If family member knows no problem. What if not

if the owner of the dead bitcoin is likely his wealth is still stored in the market or other because no one knows the private key that belongs to him unless we use an official letter for withdrawal of funds.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
December 23, 2017, 02:52:55 AM
Dear team

I need to know that if a bitcoin holder dies with 100btc. Then what happended to btc ? Useless
Just in the world will remain less bitcoins. Accordingly, Bitcoin may increase slightly in price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
December 23, 2017, 02:51:49 AM
These are those possible chance if the holder of a coin will hold forever
  • The number of supply was too low and if the demand was high, the value of a coin was pump and pump until the supply use their coin to circulate the price of bitcoin that can cause to dump bitcoin.
  • It is like the whales.  Whales must have a 10 million to 100 million coins. The Whale those control the price of the coins on market.
  • The supply was getting low because they cannot copy a piece of bitcoin
  • The coin was not circulate like the bitcoin of Satoshi Nakamoto, the founder of Bitcoin. He has a million Bitcoin that's why almost million of bitcoin does not circulate
  • The coin was being trash

Every coin can affect the price by its coin and also the value of another coin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 23, 2017, 02:20:53 AM
Dear team

This question is itself a question in his own way , Because if any person have such a big amount than surely he will not remain hide to his family and also he will no more hide to Thier trusted person , with such a big amount he will surely tell to their memeber that how you're this big amount because to earn bitcoin in bulk amount is not a easy task , so surely he will expose to his family .
Here I myself have a friend in another city ( 1000 km far from my house ) since I have not yet meet face to face but still I know he is trust and I told him that when I got died then please get my private key from my place ( secret in online ) and sell them for money .
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
December 23, 2017, 02:07:12 AM
If the btc holder dies without passing any information about their btc to the nearest family member all the btc will stay as unused as a frozen coin.Unless a hacker hack in a steal the coins it remains as it is.If you want your family to enjoy the profit even after you pass away it is better you pass your private key information to someone you trust from your family so that they can use it even after you are gone.Or maintain the records in your safe locker for your family to use.
Activity: 812
December 23, 2017, 02:05:35 AM
Dear team

I think if the bitcoin holder dies the coins that they have will probably gone because they are only one who can access it. In addition to that, if they pass it in their son or daughter I think the bitcoin that they will still in their wallet because they can access it.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
December 23, 2017, 01:59:30 AM
Bitcoin holder always rock.There is no problem even if bitcoin decreases. It will increase.I think Bitcoin will again be $ 25,000.Now this problem is due to Christmas. I hope that bitcoins will continue to grow again after some time.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 01:30:39 AM
It will freeze forever if no one can unlock it
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 23, 2017, 01:25:22 AM
Dear team

we never know what will happen in the future. so if something happens that will be very fatal. as you say, then by telling one of the families you trust is the best way.
Activity: 182
December 23, 2017, 01:21:22 AM
the bitcoin will sit in his wallet till the end of the bitcoin, or until someones hacks in and gets them. It's better for someone with a nice amount of btc to leave something in writing behind, like the password and all the security details. and if the amount of bitcoins is even bigger, at least the market won't react because of those coins
Activity: 158
December 23, 2017, 01:17:56 AM
If the family doesn't have access to private then it will be lost. It will still stay in the wallet but lost for the family to retrieve them. Interestingly, with every fork the wallet will also get their share of the new forked coins.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
December 23, 2017, 01:03:28 AM
Dear team

then the 100 btc is still there in wallet and it will not recover if the family did not know his/her password or private key, we should tell our trusted family members to know our private key or password just in case.
Activity: 602
December 23, 2017, 12:34:55 AM
Dear team

it may happen, bitcoin can not be taken because the bitcoin holders die and the family no one knows. before it all happens it's good to hire a lawyer. if the bitcoin holder dies, bitcoin can be transferred to the heir.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
December 23, 2017, 12:24:17 AM
Dear team

LOL, im sure someone with 100btc that knows about it, would at least make basic preparations for passing it on. but if they didnt, effectively these coins are out of circulation. Most paper wallets only last so long, and even if a hardware wallet is used, its not indestructable. so there is the potential for discovery while the wallet is is still accessible; after that, they are out of the loop (at least until someone starts cracking private keys with next generation processors) Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
December 22, 2017, 10:17:52 AM
Well.. its bitcoin get stuck in the void...

Even if the family know about it, they may not have the corresponding codes, account and necessary knowledge to get it back.
That's one of the issue about bitcoin but actually.. For the moment there is no solution.

I guess the best that can be done is tell someone about it. Someone you know in real life and someone you really think you can trust.
Activity: 518
December 22, 2017, 08:56:09 AM
It's a problem. A lot of crypto is lost because its owners died. Of course a wallet key can be written is bequest, but there is another tool. There is a service called Mywish that is based on smart contracts. It lets you send crypto to anyone if a condition (for instance, if a wallet is not active for a year that looks like owner's death) is completed.
Activity: 168
December 22, 2017, 08:46:27 AM
Could there be a smart contract for this? You'd be able to store whatever inside a vault and it will trigger a sequence of actions upon your death, such as sending a message to your relatives containing public and private keys. The problem is, how will it be triggered? You'd need to trust a 3rd party to send the message if and only if you died.
Activity: 369
Merit: 106
December 22, 2017, 08:38:27 AM
Dear team

if there is no heir to bitcoin holders then the bitcoin will be stored without anyone knowing it. but if the bitcoin holder has an heir, then the bitcoin will continue to have holders.
Pages:
Jump to: