Pages:
Author

Topic: If the bitcoin holder dies - page 6. (Read 856 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 12:10:56 PM
if one day in the future bitcoin holder pass away and did not let anybody knows about bitcoin private key, surely those bitcoin that person had would die with them too because there is no way we can get bitcoin without the private key.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
December 21, 2017, 12:09:20 PM
Dear team

I need to know that if a bitcoin holder dies with 100btc. Then what happended to btc ? Useless
If family member knows no problem. What if not

Why is Bitcoin any different than anything else? If you hide gold coins or gold bars somewhere and you tell nobody, then it

is gone. Yes, someone might find the gold by accident, somewhere in the future... but with Bitcoin this is nearly impossible.

You should tell family and friends about these bitcoins in advance... but only the ones that would be the beneficiaries.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
December 21, 2017, 12:05:10 PM
Dear team

I need to know that if a bitcoin holder dies with 100btc. Then what happended to btc ? Useless
Nope bitcoin will never died because bitcoin holder will don't want to bitcoin dies because this is the only way where they grt money for their future fsmily and future purposes btc will remain bitcoin unless it will totaly predicted that it will die but i don't believe that bitcoin will die for sure in next generation eill be die
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 11:51:19 AM
It has not yet cross my mind, but if a holder of bitcoin dies without any of his family member knowing next to nothing about bitcoin then that coin will lost forever. So I think we should let our family understand the principle of blockchain and have our login particulars and keys.
Activity: 115
December 21, 2017, 11:41:10 AM
If the bitcoiner dies in his wallet there is 100 btc and his family no one knows, then the bitcoin automatically includes hidden treasure and nobody can pick it up. So can say the bitcoin is gone and burned for good.
so for that we have to tell our power if we jump in bitcoin and write important notes on other devices that can be saved and later can be opened for our family.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
December 21, 2017, 11:29:26 AM
Better share your crypto private key with your most trusted person or family member. They must be well informed or else your crypto will still stay in the blockchain forever.

Dear team

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
December 21, 2017, 11:25:09 AM
Then nothing can be happened, so if the person which is having a single bitcoin should trust his family member or friends and tell them about it and all the private thing related to it so after it they could use that coin.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
December 21, 2017, 11:08:56 AM
Dear team

well that bitcoin holders is totally idiot if the family members didn't know all information about the wallet . But i think if bitcoin holders has 100btc i think he will never let the 100btc staying in any online wallets maybe he will convert it into fiat and put it on bank to ensure that the 100btc will never be useless after bitcoin holders die.  And also after the owner die perhaps the bank company will let the wife or the families manage the account .And for sure the family knows about the money of the deceased so i think they will supervise the papers immediatly to transfer the name to the spouse or children
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
December 21, 2017, 10:48:22 AM
Dear team

We can ask the same about paper money but it can be reprinted so problem is easily solved. In bitcoin no but lets' imagine. There is 16M bitcoin and totally worth 100 Billion. Now we lost 4 bitcoin, all holdets died and we can use only 12M bitcoin and number of people who uses bitcoin grew again. Now what happens here is that price of bitcoin rises and 12M's total worth can become 100 Billion or more too. If in past it could worth 85Billion, now they worth 100.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 21, 2017, 10:39:01 AM
Well in that case a  million of dollars would just get wasted and literally freeze .
Bitcoin does not work like banks and never look into other wallets which are frozen for years . That would just stay there for the time to come . That would be best in that case to give out  some wallet information to someone you love and you can trust . There is  no better way to to deal with it.   
Activity: 310
Merit: 102
JACS.tech
December 21, 2017, 10:38:51 AM
Will be gone forever unless he left the details (info and some private key for example) on a piece of paper (always good idea) that his family can find
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
December 21, 2017, 10:38:41 AM
It will be lost but most likely no one will know they are lost. The maximum number of Bitcoins will be 21 million but there are lost coins, some of which are known, but many lost coins no one knows about. It's hard to say how much if an impact this will have on price, but if these coins are never going to be sold, then the supply is basically lower because of it.

If you have Bitcoins that you are holding, I recommend that you leave instructions on how to recover them with your spouse or other family members. You could leave this in your will or in a safe deposit box where they will find it if you die.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
December 21, 2017, 10:37:15 AM
Dear team

Well.... So the bitcoin will be dead too with the owner if there are no people who know about the private key of the bitcoin forever and i think it is good due to about 100 bitcoin was gone and the price will always keep increasing or at least the price of bitcoin will be stable due to the dumpers of bitcoin with 100 bitcoin is gone, that is the problem for their families but i think it is good for the price of the bitcoin to be more expensive in the future.
Activity: 314
December 21, 2017, 10:36:53 AM
Well, it is sad to die. Also the BTC will die and wont recover if theres none knows how to recover your accounts, passwords etc.
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
December 21, 2017, 10:31:32 AM
Dear team

Then the whole amount of BTC which he had will be locked forever in his private key because there is no nominee contract in blockchain. check out this thread of mine which explains how many bitcoins have been lost merely due to such things. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25267961
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
December 21, 2017, 10:26:02 AM
I started to get curious also. Maybe his earnings will be stock in his wallet because he cannot be or hard to traced due to his anonymously. It will be better if someone close to him or his relative knows his wallet and transfer the coins to them after because its to useless if it was only stocked there for good.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
PlayGame.com
December 21, 2017, 10:19:07 AM
hahah its right if the family dont know what is the address and the private key its useless. so i think it will better if you note your private key in the paper and save it, it will so risky if somebody steal our paper and know what is bitcoin and they take them all
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
December 21, 2017, 10:16:28 AM
Useless bitcoin if you tell to your family and teach them how to get you bitcoin there are no worry about
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
December 21, 2017, 10:14:29 AM
therefore while we are alive we must have someone who can be believed that if it happens can be a very valuable inheritance for those around us.
do not store valuable assets without any one know.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
December 21, 2017, 10:13:28 AM
Dear team

If you're the only one having your bitcoins, they get lost forever in this case. It's not possible to recover them without knowing the necessary information about your wallet.

Yes , if you we are in a serious condition we will have to give our private details to our lovable persons. They can benefited
Pages:
Jump to: