Pages:
Author

Topic: If the stocks market will crash again like 2008, what will happen to bitcoin - page 11. (Read 3040 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
If the stocks market will crash again like 2008, what will happen to bitcoin?
I personally think that people will take their money out and will invest it somewhere else.

Do you think that bitcoin will be a good alternative?

Who was looking for a safe way out from stocks market already found it. People with capital are not stupid and monitoring market for a new interesting investplace.
BTC will be interesting for as in short perspective, but for new traders))
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I personally think that people will take their money out and will invest it somewhere else.

IMHO, part of the stock money will flow in to crypto. since crypto market is only portion of share market size. some might consider crypto as alternative especially the younger generation.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
bitcoin is not yet mature enough for investors to be considered a solid place to go because of its extreme volatility and the unpredictable nature of it. but at the same time it has been one of the investment options among investors for a while now.
so it would be reasonable assumption to think in case of a market crash elsewhere, the investors shift some part of their investment into bitcoin specially those who are already diversifying using bitcoin as an additional option.
People may not consider cryptos as the alternative for the economic crash because most of the times the cryptos are also falling when there is fall in the stock market so if there is an economic crisis in the future the price of bitcoin also will fall but not in great range I think.Gold will be considered as the alternative place to invest their money when there is crisis.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

Hey why do you feel that we'll see a crash similar to the one we saw in 2008? Now let's take a hypothetical situation we indeed witness a crash in the stock market, why would the investors who probably would have lost their money, invest in another volatile currency like bitcoins?.

There is a argument that they'll try to hedge or try to make money in bitcoins, but it's difficult for me to believe that, as most them would be conservative and would not be comfortable investing in bitcoins. However the high risk investors will invest and we shall definitely see a spike in the prices, but with abnormal prices will come panic sales, it might do some good to bitcoins in the short term but not for long term.
Activity: 225
Merit: 0
Yes, I think they will invest in Cryptocurrency.
Because I think CryptoCurrency have touched its lowest price, so if there is crash in stock market, that is the times of Cryptocurrency Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
bitcoin is not yet mature enough for investors to be considered a solid place to go because of its extreme volatility and the unpredictable nature of it. but at the same time it has been one of the investment options among investors for a while now.
so it would be reasonable assumption to think in case of a market crash elsewhere, the investors shift some part of their investment into bitcoin specially those who are already diversifying using bitcoin as an additional option.
Activity: 286
Merit: 23
GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing and PR company

Pages:
Jump to: