Pages:
Author

Topic: If USD falls - page 2. (Read 12303 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 06:15:03 AM
The entire global economy will be destroyed, a take virtually everything with it. The housing market, stock markets, and yes, crypto markets. The sudden collapse of the dollar would be on the order of the fall of the Roman Empire, financially anyway.
Activity: 26
September 17, 2018, 05:42:14 AM
If the dollar falls, it's in the best interest of the whole world that it's a gradual decline complemented by gradual adoption of cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies would not benefit from a sudden collapse of the dollar.
Activity: 17
September 17, 2018, 04:15:57 AM
Like many powerful currencies in the past, USD may fall to ground too, my question is will that effect BTC value? Or is it independent of all other real world or non digital currencies of the world?

what happen if dollar falls,it's affect the other business,and the economics growth will get down,USD is the attraction of the investor if this is going to collapse the investors will stop
Activity: 140
September 17, 2018, 03:13:16 AM
What happens? if the dollar falls, if the dollar falls will make bitcoin or ethereum or other coins affect the price of dollars i dont want to USD  fall
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 02:53:40 AM
Like many powerful currencies in the past, USD may fall to ground too, my question is will that effect BTC value? Or is it independent of all other real world or non digital currencies of the world?

As Bitcoin value is clearly depending on USD then of course it will be affected too like if the USD is no more value then of course Bitcoin will be no value too. Bitcoin market performance will be affected first as there is no one will going to buy Bitcoin anymore as what will be the purpose to buy this coin if it has no value anymore.
copper member
September 17, 2018, 01:57:29 AM

If the USD falls to the ground? How would that ever happen?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 01:02:01 AM
a USD is to pay higher and more bitcoins on their investment and help them with a bitcoin to reach the highest price that will be the reason for the future though, the USD is so high and so strong that it is not possible it's forfid someone in the USD.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 09:26:19 PM
the fall of the dollar will not affect the bitcoin exchange rate, because BTC does not depend on one of the currencies in the world, it is one of the advantages of crypto that is not owned in conventional currencies in the world, the value of BTC can only be affected by many or few requests the market, and what supply needs can be met or not this kind of thing is very influential on the value of BTC.
Activity: 798
September 16, 2018, 09:00:39 PM
If the dollar continues to depreciate, commodity prices will continue to rise, as crude oil is priced in dollars and investors will pour money into commodities to ward off inflation losses. These dynamics can make the dollar free fall. In this case, the US economy will be stuck in the trap of recession and inflation. could cause a catastrophe in the US financial system, then spread into a global financial shock.

I am agree with your opinion. If dollar fall the value, most investor will looking on Gold or others commodities. Bitcoin right now like commodities and i am believe it give big effect to bitcoin price.
Activity: 476
September 16, 2018, 08:47:04 PM
I don't think that crypto currency will be affected by the fall of USD. In fact maybe it will make crypto currency stronger since the collapse of USD will affect every single fiat in the market. But i feel people will latch on to crypto currency just like what happened in Venezuela when their fiat collapsed. I just hope it has a far better outcome
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 04:57:02 PM
In the event of the fall of USDT, I foresee a situation where other strong fiat takes its place. Other currencies such as the Euro, Pounds or even the Chinese Yen readily comes to mind. I don't think it will have a significant effect on the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
http://o-tu.ru/
September 16, 2018, 04:16:36 PM
If the United States Dollar loses its value then I am pretty sure that people will begin to use a different Currency (Gold). Since Gold been around for a while I am pretty sure that the people in the IMF want to group Gold with something that they can build as well so they won’t feel so powerless when they make Gold as a payment option.

Bitcoin does not seem like the thing that people will want if it’s not really tied to anything.
I don't think gold can be a good alternative to the dollar. It's not a currency, it's physical an asset. you will eventually even hold them in your hands can not, it will be stored in Australia in storage. So if there is a problem with the dollar, the alternative might be
(1) Euro
2) Chinese yuan
3) Swiss pound
4) and of course bitcoin
September 16, 2018, 04:25:55 AM
If the dollar falls, it may lead to a global financial crisis. The cryptocurrency may rise rapidly, and the real estate and stock markets have lost value.
Activity: 27
September 15, 2018, 11:27:09 PM
If the dollar continues to depreciate, commodity prices will continue to rise, as crude oil is priced in dollars and investors will pour money into commodities to ward off inflation losses. These dynamics can make the dollar free fall. In this case, the US economy will be stuck in the trap of recession and inflation. could cause a catastrophe in the US financial system, then spread into a global financial shock.
Activity: 32
September 15, 2018, 09:59:39 PM
In my opinion, if USD falls the only way for crypto market as a whole is up. you can see the previous effects of USD crashes, most recent mar-apr-may period. Go see for yourself Smiley
I never noticed this before...I know where my money will be come december. Thank you.
Activity: 115
September 15, 2018, 09:05:40 PM
In my opinion, if USD falls the only way for crypto market as a whole is up. you can see the previous effects of USD crashes, most recent mar-apr-may period. Go see for yourself Smiley
Activity: 700
September 15, 2018, 09:03:54 PM

If bitcoin falls, i think it will give effect to other commodities price. Most commodities price will rising and bitcoin price will going up. Investor must be looking safe have investment and hopely bitcoin can be good store of value and able to be safe haven investment in the future like gold
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 15, 2018, 05:47:09 PM
I think as the most powerful currency it can influence the market. I think the percentage of deals that include USD is very high, and that tells us that the situation of USD is significant to crypto.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
September 15, 2018, 05:05:31 PM
In my opinion, this bitcoin has no effect on other currencies because bitcoin is a digital currency that stands alone so it is very unlikely that the Dollar falls, bitcoin will be dragged down too
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 01:56:42 PM

in my opinion that will have a profound effect on the BTC price where we know, if the value of a currency increases then the purchasing power of the people will decrease, so will the impact on BTC if the value of the currency falls then people will think twice about investing even more in crypto which has high risks and very volatile prices. tend to rise high and go down very far
Pages:
Jump to: