Pages:
Author

Topic: If USD falls - page 3. (Read 12303 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 12:21:43 PM
Like many powerful currencies in the past, USD may fall to ground too, my question is will that effect BTC value? Or is it independent of all other real world or non digital currencies of the world?

In my opinion if the USD crashes (which it will and is well on it's way to doing so) money will immediately seek out other assets to weather the storm in.  I would think Bitcoin/Gold/Silver/Platinum will get a lot of action.  Then what happens when people find out the gold/silver market are rigged with 100x more paper than actual physical supply.  Price goes boom at that point.  And you guys want ETF for Bitcoin. 
Activity: 62
Merit: 4
September 15, 2018, 06:37:21 AM
USD is a Fiat circulated in the world. I think it is a factor in the pennies because the capital injected into the coins is completely exchanged in dollars.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
September 15, 2018, 06:33:53 AM
i think if USD fall, it will make price of bitcoin increase. but Bitcoin does not seem like the thing that people will want. maybe at that moment, Many people will buy gold, silver, jewels. that's what i think it will happen if USD fall.

i dont think theres a strong connection between a usd and btc  , so i dont think btc will increase if usd falls .  btc will only increase if it gets more demand from the public and if majority of the people will only hodl thier coins  .

maybe at that moment, Many people will buy gold, silver, jewels. that's what i think it will happen if USD fall.

i guess no . i suspect . people will refrain from buying because the value of cash is still low but rather they will only save it and they will wait for the value to recover before they will start to use it from purchasing anything they want not just the stuff's that you'v mentioned above .
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 06:21:22 AM
because now the btc value of ups and downs is seen from the exchange rate against the dollar or the cash currency, so if the dollar value drops it will affect the increase in the btc value, but that will trigger a bit of global economic problems, because I know dollars and america are still a reference and a benchmark for the world economy
Activity: 238
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
September 15, 2018, 06:17:20 AM
If USD falls, bitcoin will continue but will use another currency. It may show some negative effect since it has been connected to USD from the very beginning but it will move on and still come out strong. Or if that really happens we might be using digital currency already and may notbe affected greatly.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 06:10:52 AM
If this happens, it certainly will touch bitcoin and very much, I think bitcoin will fall by half, because a lot of investors invest in bitcoin with dollars, but I think at the same time there will immediately be investors who will begin to buy bitcoins to raise its value and earn on it. Can`t predict what will happen, but it will be something terrible.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 06:06:58 AM
i think if USD fall, it will make price of bitcoin increase. but Bitcoin does not seem like the thing that people will want. maybe at that moment, Many people will buy gold, silver, jewels. that's what i think it will happen if USD fall.
Activity: 37
September 15, 2018, 05:34:36 AM
I think the price of bitcoin will offset when the USD falls the likelihood of btc rising higher. but I do not believe if the USD will fall
Activity: 57
September 15, 2018, 03:55:55 AM
We were already seeing many investors selling their USDs and buying bitcoins.In such a situation,if USD price falls,then it would only make more investors to buy bitcoins and it would inturn increase bitcoin price.
Activity: 64
September 08, 2018, 11:34:25 PM
The price of Bitcoin relative to USD would increase. The only way Bitcoin would stay the same or drop relative to USD in this situation is if there was some global financial concern that affects both.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
August 26, 2018, 01:11:07 PM
Between USD and Bitcoin there is a relationship of value. Typically, Bitcoin is usually converted into USD. And most investors will use the dollar to buy Bitcoin speculation. So, if the dollar price drops, the value of Bitcoin will also decrease.
However, the rise and fall of the USD price did not significantly affect the growth or decrease of Bitcoin prices in the Cryptocurrency market.

There is no "if" dollar falls. Dollar will always fall slowly because of inflation in the world. I mean 100 years ago 10 dollars worth a lot of money and you could buy a lot of stuff with it. Nowadays 10 dollars is not enough for a decent meal let alone anything else. Dollar always goes down, all currencies goes down. This is the reason why people say that bitcoin is not a "currency" but more like gold and silver which gains value over the inflations of currencies like dollar and euro.
When dollar goes down bitcoin ends up higher no matter what happens because dollar values less. Maybe one day a mcdonalds burger will worth 100 dollars maybe that happens in like 20 years from now, at that point bitcoin will worth a million dollars and it wouldn't be a surprise or a shock because a million dollars won't be enough for a small house because dollar devalued. Bitcoin needs to go higher than inflation for it to be a good investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
August 26, 2018, 12:13:33 PM
A common currency is circulated around the world. I think it is both independent and related to the cryptographic market. People can convert cryptographic coin to USD and vice versa. Unfortunately, the cryptographic market can be volatile but it does not affect the USD. This I find USD hard to fall.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
August 26, 2018, 11:59:06 AM
If the USD falls then the public will become rich people, so far USD has shackled us to become rich, if you see BTC rise then drop USD.I feel they tortured us for decades at an exchange rate that harmed us
Activity: 252
August 26, 2018, 11:45:16 AM
before this happens, there should be an alternative, so I believe that you will not miss this moment
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 06:57:58 AM
As with most, if the USD continues to lose its value, they will turn to invest their money in bitcoin before the dollar lowers in value. That way, they can save some before a crisis starts. Bitcoin, gold, silver, etc will increase in price.
Activity: 196
August 26, 2018, 05:51:32 AM
If USD falls from its high chair, there will always be something to fill that place.
Activity: 266
August 26, 2018, 05:40:09 AM
When the global financial system collapses (the dollar falls) - bitcoin will skyrocket, instantly. For one simple reason - capital will flow from fiat money, which depreciates before the eyes, into the crypt. All rush to save their savings (I'm talking about large capital, in millions of dollars), which are usually in dollars. And the crypto currency will be a quiet harbor for a while. I expect in this situation an increase in the cost of bitcoin in hundreds of "X".
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 05:14:13 AM
Between USD and Bitcoin there is a relationship of value. Typically, Bitcoin is usually converted into USD. And most investors will use the dollar to buy Bitcoin speculation. So, if the dollar price drops, the value of Bitcoin will also decrease.
However, the rise and fall of the USD price did not significantly affect the growth or decrease of Bitcoin prices in the Cryptocurrency market.

True. Most of the deals involve dollar. Therefore, when this international currency falls, the price of Bitcoin can automatically go down. As you see, fiat and crypto are connected.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
August 25, 2018, 12:04:03 PM
Like many powerful currencies in the past, USD may fall to ground too, my question is will that effect BTC value? Or is it independent of all other real world or non digital currencies of the world?

Judging by the economic mood, the dollar is going to grow rapidly. In any case, there are no prerequisites for the beginning of the fall. And this will have a positive effect on the entire cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 84
August 25, 2018, 11:04:39 AM
It's possible and that will have an impact on the value of bitcoin because bitcoin is converted through dollar value.
Pages:
Jump to: