Pages:
Author

Topic: If you achieve your target in crypto field then what you are going to do next? - page 6. (Read 1743 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?
if I reached my target amount of bitcoin, I will invest it in a small business and save half of it in a bank for my future and my families future as well. I can also invest in an ICO where there is also a good profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
For now, I have a specific amount in mind of my target amount to be achieved in cryptocurrency but for sure when I am achieved it, I would still continue trading as what I am doing right now because I just love what I do. I like the feeling of trading and I am learning everyday. I intend to use some of my earnings to invest in other business to have multiple source of income and the more income I have, the faster it will be to reach my goal given that all the happenings would be according to my plan. Cryptocurrency is here to stay and I would save as well for the future generations because it would be quite useful for them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
My plan would be to continue what I'm doing because I'm happy what I've done so far and I feel good every time I collect any type of cyrpto coins beside on that I want to learn more and to become success in this field.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
NOTHING. I will continue what i have started because doing crypto is already part of my everyday life. Not unless if cryptocurrencies already come to an end. So as the cryptocurrencies exist, my interest of it also lives on.
Activity: 308
in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?

Earning a huge amount of cryptocurrency is a life changing because you can convert it to fiat and start a new business in order to expand your resources and earn more money to secure your future, like starting a restaurant or any business that suits you.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Before i decide if what i am going to do next after reaching my targets or achievements, i will analyze the market first to see if there is any possible thing to happen in the market, if the price can go up even higher than my target price so if that is possible then i will continue holding and keeping it on a safe place for a good long term holding.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
Thats a good idea ,make your money flow and it wiill still give you profit.  But for me once i reach my target  im done with crypto and only spend my time to my family i will help my relatives . 
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

I think I will keep playing bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to be very rich and can benefit my family from the benefits I can get from playing bitcoin and from the benefits I get.
My actions will be dependent on how well I did when investing in cryptocurrencies, if I  barely reached my goal then it is probably likely that I will cash out all my money and do what I want with that money, however if I was able to easily reach my goal and I had a lot of money to spare then I will just cash out enough to fulfill my goals and I will use the rest to see if I can make even more money.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
If someday I'll be successful in crypto i will continue what I'm doing right now. I will continue to invest in crypto and save it what profit i got. And mostly don't stop to learn more things even if you are successful in crypto world.
Even myself i would still continue as long it can able to generate me an income. Securing out another profits into banks would really be done since we do know the security on having those funds already and the rest would really be re-rolled out and invest all over again to generate even further profits but expect that losing out money would always been part of an investment.Just be sure on the amounts allocated on where you are already ready to lose or risk it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I will open a business that I have long planned, maybe if I have a lot of money then I will no longer be in cryptocurrency because for me cryptocurreny is too at risk
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
WHen im honestly, i cant believe that i can achieve my goals for what i started in cryptocurrencies Grin Its hard to blieve that i can make some millions that i can quit my job and do what ever i want. But if this will happen, i dont think that i will sell everything i got and will stop investing. I think cryptocurrencies are a new hobby from me, which will go with mee for a long time, even when i make a lot of money with it. So i do not need a new goal after, that, i will just continue trading and investing.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
If someday I'll be successful in crypto i will continue what I'm doing right now. I will continue to invest in crypto and save it what profit i got. And mostly don't stop to learn more things even if you are successful in crypto world.
Activity: 132

For me, if I achieve my target or goal in crypto field ill do next is to have a business like a Computer shop, Sari-Sari Store or a Boarding house so that I have another income and also to have a family and have children so that in the right age I'll teach my child what future BTC have changed me in the future, Hoping in the next 7years bitcoin still in place. Smiley
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
If i achieve my crypto currency earning target what i will do next it to retire from all crypto currency related business activities that will stress my life and i will return to my home town (village).
Activity: 448
in this world nothing is certain, therefore I always try to invest my money in cryptocurrency to the sure thing, like home, apartment, and land,
little by little I have started to build my own business.

Wow nice idea of yours, me I like that as well. If given a chance to achieve my target in crypto field I will still invest in crypto but only half of it and the rest of my money I'll put up my own business but I'll plan as to what business once I get there.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
in this world nothing is certain, therefore I always try to invest my money in cryptocurrency to the sure thing, like home, apartment, and land,
little by little I have started to build my own business.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
If Achieve my Target in Crypto i would like open an traditional business so i have a back up to generate income, because i don't want to be an employee forever, i would like also to share my knowledge to the person who want to learn and earn in Crypto World but only in selected person, person that have an eager to learn and earn because crypto is not easy to learn.
Apparently, the crypto currency today gives good opportunities for earning, But these opportunities are very quickly narrowed and so will the business sphere for certain people. It seems to me that here you need to think a little about the prospects of investing the earned money on the crypto currency, into real business.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

I will start some offline businesses with that money like a big YouTube channel. It will take at least 10 years in my opinion though.
Activity: 227
If Achieve my Target in Crypto i would like open an traditional business so i have a back up to generate income, because i don't want to be an employee forever, i would like also to share my knowledge to the person who want to learn and earn in Crypto World but only in selected person, person that have an eager to learn and earn because crypto is not easy to learn.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
For me there is no target achievement in the field of crypto, all the topics of discussion about the world of crypto is knowledge outside of a book, for me, the world of crypto has brainwashed me, became a knowledgeable human being and changed my personality for the better.
The fact is that everything works like a creep currency, and therefore a person has every opportunity to be dependent on it. In this business there is also a positive moment, and this is a really good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: