Pages:
Author

Topic: If you achieve your target in crypto field then what you are going to do next? - page 2. (Read 1743 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?
I do have set a goal in joining bounty hunts but it does not mean that when i already have achieve it that i will stop. I would still continue with it so long as my body and mind permits me to.
I'll do the same thing to cash out half of my money earned from bitcoin then the other half remains in my wallet for another investment. As long as cryptocurrency still exist and as long as there are still people who needs financial assistance then I will continue doing this for my family's future and to the people around me.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?
I will continue to invest to coin that I trust and I earn back then my all profit from what I invest i will save it to the future.  And I will continue again and again to reach my goal.
personally i will invest my money into property sector.maybe it needs large invesment , but in few years it will become promosing portofolio for us.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I believe that the best choice here is to continue what you are doing. I am pretty sure once you succeeded on your first goal, you would have, without a doubt, a second goal. This will continue on like a cycle until it becomes a habit of yours. But it is also good to sell half of your cryptocurrency assets and use the remaining half for your next goal. It will make big profits.

It's good to feel when you achieve your goal and probably would think to continue because of this unsatisfying factor.  Crypto world is full of opportunities and there is no reason to stop after achieving the first target. We should continue to make more goals so that in the future we will get our ultimate goal which is about house and lot.
Activity: 626
I will continue to invest to coin that I trust and I earn back then my all profit from what I invest i will save it to the future.  And I will continue again and again to reach my goal.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
I will save some of the results from cryptocurrency and then some I use to open a new business, like opening a store or other.
I think if it has been achieved the goal of cryptocurrency will certainly try to explore science again to be more successful
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
If I reach my goal with cryptocurrencies I think I will take some time off the market probably some months and enjoy my profits then I'll come back with more energy than before and decided to make even more money, unfortunately I'm not close to make my dreams come true with cryptocurrencies but I am in my way there unlike most people that have not invested anything in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies yet.
Activity: 210

When the time comes that I already acheived my goal in crypto, I plan to sell my coins and go on travel. I like to see the other parts of the world. Then after travelling, I will again go back to crypto and continue doing it.

When I joined here in bitcoin, I have so many target goals in mind. I wanna build my dream house and have my own business in the future. When I will be able to reach that goal, I think I will still continue to do bitcoin, investing, trading and joining bounty campaigns. I will keep on doing bitcoin and I'll probably wont stop.
Activity: 224
This is a good question. But I`m not able to answer, cos I dont have any goal. I`m just highly interested in a "game of cryptocurrenices" so, just working here, and we`ll see.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
I should say that I don't have any certain targets here -I want to increase my earnings there, nothing more.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform

When the time comes that I already acheived my goal in crypto, I plan to sell my coins and go on travel. I like to see the other parts of the world. Then after travelling, I will again go back to crypto and continue doing it.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
when I reach the target in the field of crypto I will open a business and invest in this way my economic life will improve. but I will not continue to continue in the world of crypto because it gives me the advantage and inspiration in doing business and investment.
Activity: 350
Psychology man is such that he can not stop and calm down after the reached this goal. Reaching a single purposes, people tend to look for a new purpose and it is of course. I practicing strategy Reinvestment, but part of hold for life. constantly increasing their capital at the expense of Reinvestment this is a good strategy and I recommend it to you. It will give you financial independence, experience, knowledge and a sense of what you live, not just exist.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
If I my target achieved in cryptocurrency market, I will reinvest my profits on other portfolio like stock or obligation. Beside that portfolio, buying property and buying commodities. But investing on crypto still be first priority because cryptomarket still have chance to grow more than now
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
I believe that the best choice here is to continue what you are doing. I am pretty sure once you succeeded on your first goal, you would have, without a doubt, a second goal. This will continue on like a cycle until it becomes a habit of yours. But it is also good to sell half of your cryptocurrency assets and use the remaining half for your next goal. It will make big profits.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
looking for another achieve , and try to make it happens again ,
people live with dream - anyonymous

When you start dealing with cryptocurrency, it becomes a kind of an addiction. You want to go further and further. I suppose I will get another goal but in crypto world.
Activity: 31

Actually, if i meet my target in crypto world, then why should i quit? I would spend some of money, and again reinvest it for making additional profit, it is kind of recycling your money for more profit.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Like you said, I don't want much but I would invest more in different projects not forgetting to make sure I buy all the stuff I want, would buy a home at good island where I can chill for the rest of my life
Every person have their own wishes, and that is only possible if you have a good amount of money, people always do planing how to make money because they know that if they want to fulfill their needs they must need money for that, i think bitcoin is the best option for them to make money, they can get a good amount of money comparatively in short period of time.
Activity: 28
For me, if I achieve the target in crypto I divide my money first i want to pay my financial problem 2nd save money And 3rd invest money or any kind of business that is profitable so that in future continues my dream come true .
Activity: 106
If ever I achieve may target, the next thing I will do is to relax, but I will continue to join so that I have an extra money, they said that people are not satisfied what they have they want more and more.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
I will divide it according on what is needed most, i will build my own coffee shop when I hit the target that I wanted and I will buy my house and lot and small farm so that I will have sources of funds and the other is I will use for investing some ICO and the other is for trading and the big portion is I will give it into my savings for future use.
Pages:
Jump to: