Pages:
Author

Topic: If you achieve your target in crypto field then what you are going to do next? - page 5. (Read 1743 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2
in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?
Yes I will also do this to save money for the future and get a better life for my family in the future. By doing this is a smart thinking for life.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
in my opinion is it will convert to half of money and another half again reinvest. what is your opinion and let rock together with my topic.?

well i agree with you because i want to get more profit from bitcoin i want to have a very unlimited asset of its value and make the dear ones have no financial burden. while bitcoin can still generate a lot of profits, of course I will use it.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
Certainly convert to cash buy some things I want and make a business. In crypto we can fulfilling what we want with easily without having to wait and work hard like the people who work in a company or government.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
partly to continue investing and the rest again for saving up to open a new venture. so later could have a job in the field of crypto and will also have income from business in the world of the real, of course, this will be very soon realized if it produces.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
Convert some to start my own business. Its good to have another business aside from just doing bitcoin.Then just hold on the rest of the coins. Dont put all the money in one investments. Continue to invest in bitcoin just a little of it. To role the investment and at least have a profit not to be stagnant.
It is a good idea, I was also thinking the same. Starting my own business so that I'm earning, apart from what I'm earning from cryptocurrencies. I still have a long list before I can really say that I have achieved all my goal in crypto, but after that I still want to have a passive income maybe I'll invest in different mining site to make it happen and also invest in different projects.
Yes passive income is a good idea. It is good to have a business on your own apart from cryptocurrencies. A business that you love most that you are willing and will never get tired of working on it. Find your passion and you will never feel you are working.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Convert some to start my own business. Its good to have another business aside from just doing bitcoin.Then just hold on the rest of the coins. Dont put all the money in one investments. Continue to invest in bitcoin just a little of it. To role the investment and at least have a profit not to be stagnant.
It is a good idea, I was also thinking the same. Starting my own business so that I'm earning, apart from what I'm earning from cryptocurrencies. I still have a long list before I can really say that I have achieved all my goal in crypto, but after that I still want to have a passive income maybe I'll invest in different mining site to make it happen and also invest in different projects.
The same I think because we can never say our income with bitcoin is enough now, as much time is passing bitcoin is getting high in use and investment, so I am also planning to make some bitcoin business and it want to make my own setup, I am planning to buy more bitcoin with the profit and I will hold all my bitcoin then for long time to generate more bitcoin, I have no target yet because bitcoin profit has no limit we can get more and more profit as much as we want we can invest.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118

As you said i too will convert half to money and other again in investment and set some other goal. Because i have invested in bitcoin to do a business where it was kept in hold due to finance problem
 now i will meet those goals by converting to money. I don't want to be too greedy by holding the coins.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
If Achieve my Target in Crypto i would like open an traditional business so i have a back up to generate income, because i don't want to be an employee forever, i would like also to share my knowledge to the person who want to learn and earn in Crypto World but only in selected person, person that have an eager to learn and earn because crypto is not easy to learn.
Apparently, the crypto currency today gives good opportunities for earning, But these opportunities are very quickly narrowed and so will the business sphere for certain people. It seems to me that here you need to think a little about the prospects of investing the earned money on the crypto currency, into real business.
That is true that it is not so easy to trade crytpo currencies so easily and a lot of risk is there in trading crytpo, but the trend is increasing now and i think that if a person will spend some time in trading altcoin he will certainly get some experience and then it will become easy for him to do trading and make some money from trading crypto currencies.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
You must have heard the famous line that no one is ever satisfied in this world. If you earn 50k, you would want 100k. If you earn 100k, you would want 1mn. So, the greed never ends. In the same way, even if I am able to make a fortune out of Cryptos, I would still keep investing and won't ever give up. It is one of the easiest ways to make money and I don't think anyone would want to leave it.
After converting my BTC to Fiat money, I would definitely raise my standard of living.

This is very true. I have also personally felt this. When I started my first job after college , I was paid very less money. I used to think that I should at least be paid twice  the salary. Today I make more than 10 times that amount and still I am not happy. Also, I think that an investment like bitcoins can give a life changing return only if you wait for 5 years or more. Most of your priorities will change by then and thus there is no point in planning today.

Super true, no one in this world will be contented for what they have when they can see the standing of the value. If it goes down, we feel discourage to continue the investment but if the value is getting higher you will wait for the highest amount until you will decide to cash it out. Because of our uniqueness only ourselves can answer what we do next.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
You must have heard the famous line that no one is ever satisfied in this world. If you earn 50k, you would want 100k. If you earn 100k, you would want 1mn. So, the greed never ends. In the same way, even if I am able to make a fortune out of Cryptos, I would still keep investing and won't ever give up. It is one of the easiest ways to make money and I don't think anyone would want to leave it.
After converting my BTC to Fiat money, I would definitely raise my standard of living.

This is very true. I have also personally felt this. When I started my first job after college , I was paid very less money. I used to think that I should at least be paid twice  the salary. Today I make more than 10 times that amount and still I am not happy. Also, I think that an investment like bitcoins can give a life changing return only if you wait for 5 years or more. Most of your priorities will change by then and thus there is no point in planning today.
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
For me I will start new investment. Open a business. Like entering in food marketing. Were as I observe is a good source of income. Entering to a job that I own. Not only that helping the community to lessen the unemployment. A good way to help the community. Then I will enter in trading, try if I can earn more by doing trading also. Then repeat what I was doing in crypto field.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

If the crypto currency is still exist I will continue it until the next chapter of other crypto currency. Well, we have a lot of things to be prioritize when we reach the target here in crypto currency community. As what I will do when it's happen I will provide a great business establishment which is demand in my place, just to add on for the financial aspects as it will support for the expenses of my family. Lastly, fundings for my family member and I believe it will happen that in the future in gods will.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I am going to do the same. I will invest part of it and the other part I am going to trade it and converted to fiat money. I am going to buy materials needed for the construction of my house.
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
I will still grow my fortune, I want to be rich. I hate being poor, I want my relatives to be happy. Plus, making money is the goal of my life. Girls, games or fun do not make me excited by making money. So I would love to grow my money. I will have my own strategy in the future, probably the same with your thoughts.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Same goes to me.. fiat money still my priority now, since my country has banned the transactions using bitcoin, so we have to use our main currency..
and then i will continue investing on crypto for sure
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
For me, if I will achieve my goal, I will just save it and wait when the value of crypto become high but in one month only. Then, after one month I will convert it whatever the value is. Be wise in spending your money. Grin
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
I will continue this. but i am planning to put up a business also while doing this. i want to secure my future.
Pages:
Jump to: