Pages:
Author

Topic: If you are part of the latest HASHRA SCAM please reply here... - page 2. (Read 29928 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.
Thats good to hear. put scammers in prison.
Activity: 462
Merit: 500
Hi all,

I have been contacted by the NCIB (National Fraud Intelligence Bereau) here in the UK, regarding my fraud complaint against Simon and Hashra.

They have a number of other claimants, and it looks like they are putting together a case against him.

Can I urge any other UK victims to get in contact with NCIB on the ActionFraud website and register a case. The more complaints they have on file, the better chance we have of an outcome from this fraudster.

Good luck! Will post on other Hashra threads....

andycee

27 May 2015
Dear Mr #####
Re: NFRC#############
I’m writing to inform you about the current position of your report.
The National Fraud Intelligence Bureau (NFIB) has reviewed the information and have
found sufficient viable lines of enquiry for a possible police investigation. I am pleased to
inform you your report has been sent to FALCON South Hub, who have recorded it under:
• reference Falcon South CRIS ######/15
FALCON South Hub is responsible for any resulting investigation and for providing you with
further updates to your report. Their contact details are details:
• FALCON South Hub by email at None or
• By phone 020 7232 7226
When you contact FALCON South Hub, please give them your reference number (above).
If you would like more information on how to protect yourself from fraud, there is information
on the Action Fraud website at www.actionfraud.police.uk/support_for_you or you can call
them on 0300 123 2040.
Thank you again for taking the time to report this matter to us.
Yours sincerely,
Pete O'Doherty
Director of NFIB
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Scams like this one are giving cloud mining a bad name, but there's a good side to it. People will be more careful and aware of possible frauds.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
a million similar services will bloom... they're like the mushroom fungus of the healthy forest ecosystem
Activity: 826
The status of order #1670 is now Awaiting Fulfillment
Order Details
Order Contains:    1x ASTRO(100MH)
Order Date:    17th Feb 2014
Payment Method:    Bitcoin

What is this?  The Order date is 17th Feb 2014.  My order date was August 2014. I received all of my orders prior to the August 2014 Date. How did you get this info

I`m pretty sure the order details comes from the individuals own order as a reference.

And this is all the pre-orders that have been missed, so you got lucky before they ran out of units to send then.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Order Details

What is this?  The Order date is 17th Feb 2014.  My order date was August 2014. I received all of my orders prior to the August 2014 Date. How did you get this info
Activity: 826
I dont see some type of progress compared to when the op opened this thread.

you should just stop and reconsider other alt coin miners outside from hashra.
Activity: 792
Merit: 501
Order Details

Waht is this ? A current Mail from Simon@hashra ?

Activity: 1
Order Details
Activity: 4
Same message from Steven.
just heard from simon

Very sorry we have not been in touch sooner.

We have had some major issues with the board design and had to go back to the drawing board with it.
We have a new board that is just having some checks with it before they do full production on it.

We are now looking at shipping later this month and of course for the delay we have caused you we can certainly look at compensation in some way for you.

Sorry for the lack of updates and we'll keep you updated from now on.

Kind Regards

Simon

I got the Same Message

Regards
Stefan
Activity: 10
just heard from simon

Very sorry we have not been in touch sooner.

We have had some major issues with the board design and had to go back to the drawing board with it.
We have a new board that is just having some checks with it before they do full production on it.

We are now looking at shipping later this month and of course for the delay we have caused you we can certainly look at compensation in some way for you.

Sorry for the lack of updates and we'll keep you updated from now on.

Kind Regards

Simon

[email protected] and i post it on twitter for the world to see. he/someone seems to respond pretty quickly once i post something on twitter. i usually get a direct message then an email.

ACK, I twitter a message to him and 4 hours later I got the first response to a Mail. The first response after almost 6 Months.

Fear of the twitter,fear of the twitter
I have constant fear that something's always near
Fear of the twitter,fear of the twitter
I have a phobia that someone's always there

Stefan

Has anyone got the money back from Simon? Any advice how to get their money back? Bulk claims etc.?
i filed an IC3 complaint and send him a copy. at that point he started replying to emails. you might have to initiate a complaint and let him see it to twist his arm to give you a refund.
Ok thanks. The Simon´s email adress is [email protected] or [email protected]?
[email protected] and i post it on twitter for the world to see. he/someone seems to respond pretty quickly once i post something on twitter. i usually get a direct message then an email.
Has anyone got the money back from Simon? Any advice how to get their money back? Bulk claims etc.?
i filed an IC3 complaint and send him a copy. at that point he started replying to emails. you might have to initiate a complaint and let him see it to twist his arm to give you a refund.
Ok thanks. The Simon´s email adress is [email protected] or [email protected]?
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
anyone heard anything?
Any new Buzz here?
same old shit. simons lying ass keeps saying they ship next week. Ive heard that for the last 5 months.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
Any new Buzz here?
Pages:
Jump to: