Pages:
Author

Topic: If you are part of the latest HASHRA SCAM please reply here... - page 5. (Read 29928 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
The only thing you can expect to hear from Hasra.com is another set back which is ultimately a lie anyhow.. Anyone that purchased from Hashra.com / Simon Bright has been totally ripped off... file legal actions.

Where would you begin? since this is based out of china...

And as for authorities over there, they dont really give a fuk, this is based from experience hearing how business is conducted from my chinese friends.
Activity: 630
Merit: 504

Well - I'm not sure it has been shutdown.  It just says the store is down for maintenance.

Although we all know Hashra is scamming people - but on the website -- hard to say if it was shutdown.  As you would think if that were the case then it would give an error message.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I looks like we are in big trouble.  It appears as if their website has shutdown. Cry

You have a weird definition of "trouble". Not delivering anything for 6+ months wasn't trouble, but the website being down - that's trouble? If anything that saves new suckers from getting scammed.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I looks like we are in big trouble.  It appears as if their website has shutdown. Cry
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
The only thing you can expect to hear from Hasra.com is another set back which is ultimately a lie anyhow.. Anyone that purchased from Hashra.com / Simon Bright has been totally ripped off... file legal actions.
We are now getting off into March.  Has anyone received any type of update from Hashra? Undecided
I paid with BTC and the National Fraud bureau still took my case so even if you didn't send direct wire transfer and in fact paid with BTC just send them a copy of your invoice that states paid and they will look into it. REGARDLESS OF PAYMENT METHOD.. FILE LEGAL ACTIONS AND FORWARD A COPY OF YOUR HASHRA.COM INVOICE
Activity: 28
Merit: 4
I will say anyone who has paid using any type of wire transfer needs to contact HSBC and their bank immediately and report a fraud case. This is how I got my money back.

I had Simon calling me literally 5 times a day because HSBC had him by the balls and would not release any of his funds until I gave the all clear on my end.

It was pretty entertaining to say the least. On a serious note I want to say that i am very sorry to hear that he is still not honoring his word and helping you guys. When I finally got his account off lockdown for him he asked how he could compensate me. I told him to take care of his customers... I guess he is failing.

I encourage ANYONE AND EVERYONE whom has been ripped off by Hashra.com  /  Simon Bright to file with the authorities listed in this post and many others.
Got this in an email today from the authorities regarding Hashra.com I encourage ANYONE AND EVERYONE whom has been ripped off by Hashra.com  /  Simon Bright to file with the authorities listed in this post and many others.
Re: NFRC150200928923

I’m writing to let you know about the current position of your report.

The National Fraud Intelligence Bureau (NFIB) collects information from reports and puts

information it receives to the most effective possible use, either through investigating crime

or using the information to disrupt and prevent future criminal activity.

Your report has been assessed by the NFIB and the information you have provided has

helped the police to begin taking steps to disrupt the activities of suspected criminals. This

activity could result in the closure of:

• Fraudulent websites,

• Telephone numbers,

• Bank accounts.

Unfortunately we cannot provide further information about this. One of the reasons is due to

the sensitive nature of police work which cannot always be made public.

It can take time for disruption requests to be fully processed, so please be assured this is

happening and no further action is required on your part.

The NFIB has not closed your report following this. As hundreds of new reports of fraud are

gathered every day and added to our systems, any common links with existing reports will

be picked up and can lead to new investigative opportunities. The NFIB work closely with

other regulators in the UK and abroad, to stop fraudsters. We also use all reports to inform

our prevention activity to reduce the number of victims of fraud.

Thank you for taking the time to report this matter to us.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I contacted them through facebook.

12/31, 5:19pm

Nua Nicaj

I am looking for refund for 1608 order never shipped.

Please refund.

February 3

Nua Nicaj

2/3, 5:21pm

Nua Nicaj

Wtf.  Nothing from you guys

February 11

HASHRA

2/11, 12:13pm

HASHRA

Hi Nua, really sorry we have not been in touch sooner regarding your order. As I'm sure you are aware we are very much delayed. Waiting for chips to get to assembly.
Because of Chinese New Year we are looking at March shipping out now.
Are you ok to hold on? We can of course look at compensation for you for the delay.
Regards

Nua Nicaj

2/11, 12:52pm

Nua Nicaj

oh boy

You guys have many unhappy buyers. they are filing fraud complaints.

February 11

HASHRA

2/11, 4:24pm

HASHRA

We are aware. We are currently contacting people to see what they want to do. We obviously hope people can hold on a bit longer.

hashra.com  / Simon Bright has completely ripped my family off for $748.00 USD. I paid him over 5 months ago and have fuck all to show for... 

REFUND MY FAMILY'S MONEY SIMON BRIGHT YOU FUCKING RIPOFF SCAMMER!!!!

hes also working on a new venture with our money most likely.. www.Vumu.com STAY AWAY.. THE GUY IS A FUCKING THIEF
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
how are you going to catch this guy, this person is in china where they give no fucks..

just take it as a loss or an expensive education. If its hard as is to solve our own cases back in the u.s eg: BFL scam, which still isnt solved, what makes any hope for this one? esp being in a different country.
Activity: 630
Merit: 504
There's a video on youtube.  Could it be?!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyWcj0Z0O3w

Yes!  It could be!  A metal box!  With fans running!  WOAH!

Activity: 25
There's a video on youtube.  Could it be?!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyWcj0Z0O3w
Whats new.. and if your like me and have been waiting for over 5 months.. then you have seen this "push back" a few times.. furthermore if you feel like you are a victim and have in fact been ripped off (which is the case) please file legal actions against Hashra.com / Simon Bright with the authorities listed in this post!
Activity: 792
Merit: 501
Shipping Date on the Website for the Astro 110MH is pushed back again :

The shipping date for the ASTRO miner is February 2015. If for any reason we are unable to ship out by 28th February 2015 we will offer a full refund by bank transfer in fiat.
You have been ripped off and will never see your order.. ive been waiting 5 months now.. complete legal actions.. here is the info

I have already filed reports with the following authorities:

United States:

https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx

IC3 Complaint: I1410121225127641

United Kingdom

www.actionfraud.police.uk:

National Crime Reference Number: NFRC141000793999

Submitted by user suresync:         NFRC141000796740

Submitted by user onefix:             NFRC141000801205

Submitted by user dafky2000:       NFRC141000802650

Submitted by user Develop:          NFRC141000801250

Submitted by user kalps:              NFRC141000803431

IC3 Complaint: I1501111152238182

Hong Kong

http://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/02_er_room/

Direct Link
https://secure1.info.gov.hk/police/eforms/report_cyber_crime_en.php

Hong Kong Consumer Council Complaint:

https://www.consumer.org.hk/cc-complaint/index.php?lang=en

I would suggest referencing the above reference numbers as well as including yours in the posting. If we can create a large enough network of these filings it may help trigger some type of action.

Please see this forum thread for reference information regarding Simon Bright's most current contact information:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=601217.580

Please reference it when you submit your report.

Here is the bank information that you can reference in the report:

Beneficiary Bank: HSBC Hong Kong
Beneficiary Bank Address: 1 Queens Road Central, Hong Kong
Name of Account Holder: HASHRA Limited
Account Number (IBAN): 652303793838
Bank Code: 004
Swift Code (BIC): HSBCHKHHHKH

Here is HASHRA's registered Addresses, business ID numbers, and contact information:

HASHRA Limited

London:
1st Floor, 6-8 Bonhill Street
London, EC2A 4BX.
United Kingdom
UK Company Registration Number: 08828755

Hong Kong:
Level 9, Central Building
1-3 Pedder Street, Central
Hong Kong
Hong Kong Company Registration Number: 2041737

Here is Simon A. Bright's Most Recent Contact information:

Simon Bright
39A Prairie Street
London, London SW8 3PL
United Kingdom
+44 7941159485

Email:
[email protected]

If you are located in another country other than the ones listed above please file a report with your local authorities and paste a link to the website you used and the ID number of the report so others may reference it.
This is where I stand and I want to see if anyone else got a raw deal like I did.  The order I have out standing  right now is order #1690.  However, my order originates from order #1337 on 24 July 2014.  Never full filled.  Order #1337 was cnx and upgraded to order #1455 on 28 Aug 2014.  I had to send additional BTC for the upgrade miner.  Order #1455 never filled, cnx and was upgraded again to the now  order #1690 on 22 October 2014.  Total invesment is 1475.00 USD.  What really sucks.  Go to Hashra.com and see they are trying to get more ppl to buy off on this scam.  And you can forget about February deliver.  Chinese new year starts the 19th of February, nothing will get shipped for 2 weeks.  For Chinese New Year, it must be the year of the donkey, because I feel like a real A$$
Pages:
Jump to: