Pages:
Author

Topic: If you are part of the latest HASHRA SCAM please reply here... - page 9. (Read 29928 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 500
can you define how they have defrauded buyers?

i ask because I have done business with Simon int he past and purchased his machines and NO I was not happy about late deliver and NO I was not happy that he dropped the prices on the machines even before they arrived but Simon and I worked out a solution to make me happy.

I'm just wondering that fraud was committed here.

thanks

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

These fraud cases were opened some weeks ago, when the latest batch of hardware was not delivered on the expected shipping date (20th Sept), and then Simon/Hashra refused to answer any form correspondence from many users. Our orders stated that should there be any delivery issues with the orders, then a full refund would be made by 14/10/14.

With nobody being able to get hold of Simon/Hashra during this entire period, it really did look like we might have all been scammed (I have also ordered from Hashra before without problems). His logon on this forum had not been used for months, photos of himself holding early Hashra hardware had been removed from forums. It really did not look good.

Many customers filed fraud reports here in the UK where Hashra is supposedly based and also in Hong Kong.

Not surprisingly Simon suddenly started to contact customers, apologising profusely for the non communication - apparently this had been handed over to somebody else - and the lack or orders - due to supplier delays.

We have all been offered significant upgrades to keep our orders in place and wait for the next supposed delivery date of late November, or a refund.

My mind (and my fraud report!) is still open on this one, until the upgraded hardware is physically in my hands.

The full saga on this thread...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=601217.660

Activity: 616
Merit: 253
can you define how they have defrauded buyers?

i ask because I have done business with Simon int he past and purchased his machines and NO I was not happy about late deliver and NO I was not happy that he dropped the prices on the machines even before they arrived but Simon and I worked out a solution to make me happy.

I'm just wondering that fraud was committed here.

thanks

Jeff
Activity: 28
Merit: 4
Anyone who is looking for a refund and has paid with wire transfer should submit a fraud claim to HSBC as well as their own bank.

The day after I did this was the day Simon came out of the woodwork.

Feel free to call him at 661-748-0240. He probably didn't want that that number to get out to the public but i don't really care about what he wants as he doesn't seem to care much about the rest of us.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
spark in service ?? Still no refund here.

RE: WHEN WILL I GET MY REFUND?
26th Oct 2014 @ 3:17 PM

HASHRA Said:
Hi Eelko

I am sorry for the late response in getting back to you, we have been trying to make sure we get in touch with all customers the last few days but are behind. No excuse for it.

I am very sorry for the delay that you have had to go through with your order.

You can see on our site that I'm afraid there has been some delay with the shipping and because of this we have lowered the price to make sure it is still very competitive given the delay with the shipping.
We are going to be offering our batch 1 customers a good discount on this if they decide to transfer over their order to the new shipping date (That's you).

Its important for us to make sure that our customers end up with a better deal especially if they ordered early.

Considering what you have ordered and the long delay that you have already incurred we would like to upgrade your order for free to:
1 x Astro Warp 7 "700mh".
Or if your preferred we could mix it up with Moonraker miners so that you can also cover Bitcoin.

I am very sorry for how things have worked out for you and I would really like to make sure that we can make this up to you so that we do not lose you as a customer.

If this is something that could work for you then please let us know and I will make sure that your order upgrade gets confirmed for you asap.

Apologies again for the very late response in getting back to you and thank you for being so patient with us.

Kind Regards

Simon
JUST REFUND PLEASE
26th Oct 2014 @ 11:19 PM

You Said:
I dont want to upgrade to 1 x Astro Warp 7 "700mh". i just want a refund of my money.
Regards,

Eelko

Since then no response anymore Sad
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Simon is doing great comunication now!
he answered to all my questions and promises refund now.
i will tell you when money arrives!

22nd Oct 2014 @ 9:42 AM

HASHRA Said:
Hi ***

Thank you for your message and I am completely sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

Please see below the answers to your questions.

If I have left anything out then please do get in touch.

- why did you disappear for two month?
To be honest I have been working on another project recently and had left HASHRA to be taken care of by someone else but well it is clear to see that didn't work out very well.
I am still working on something else but now keeping a closer to what is going on here regarding the Astro and Moonraker from now on.

- why did you ignore the deadlines of delivery and refund?
There is no real excuse for this, we really did up till very recently think we were going to hit our deadline for the delivery but it is now clear the delay will be "weeks" not days.
Regarding the refund deadline I had left that in charge of someone else to make sure they keep in contact with customers and give them options if they want them but we have been very slow in getting in contact with everyone, again no excuse for this.

- what exactly are the production problems?
We currently use a manufacturer in China to produce our miners for us, similar set up to the Lunar Lander etc. To cut a long story short they had let us down with the agreed deadline. We have tried to find a solution for everyone and we ended up agreeing a later completion date at a lower cost.

- when are you able to deliver?
Right now it is looking like late November/early December. December is our month where we have to ship out.

- why did you oven batch 2 without having batch 1 done?
We haven't really, the November/December shipment is still batch 1, just late.

I am personally very sorry how this has worked out for you and completely understand that you want a refund.

At present we are contacting customers to see if there is a solution for them that works for them by increasing the amount that was ordered for free so that our batch 1 customers do not lose out.

Looking at what you have ordered we would be able to upgrade your order for free to:
7 x Astro Warp 3 (100mh each)

Please let me know your thoughts regarding this and if you have any further questions at all.

Kind Regards

Simon

23rd Oct 2014 @ 7:51 PM

HASHRA Said:
Hi ***

Thats ok, I completely understand and I am very sorry that we have let you down so badly.

For the transfer please can you confirm the following details and we will get our accountant to process the refund for you.

Name of Bank
Bank Address
Account number (IBAN for International transfers)
Swift code
Account holder name
Account holder address.

Thank you for your time with this and once again I am very sorry for the delay that you went through and the lack of communication from us.

Kind Regards

Simon
Activity: 42
I agree with regards to price of chips - they become cheaper - and for good reason. If Simon does it again and you receive your 3 miners in April - will you be happy?

But I think that he is not going to ship anything at all. Maybe they were legit before, but not any more.
How about this scenario: Simon & Co went to Las Vegas with our money for "1-st batch", suddently figured out its not enough, and decided to do it again? In order to keep first buyers at bay, he promises us 3 miners and keeps scamming new buyers? He can promise 10 miners from the second batch (by the way, what happened to the first one?) and pink elephant. He does not care - he is not going to do it anyway.

Cost for miner hardware although drops will never be 0 (metal used?), and shipping costs stay the same. Shipping 3 miners is 3 times more expensive than 1 - and will not become cheaper.

Only after I hear somebody is refunded, as he promised originally, I will agree this is not a scam.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
It makes sense to me the Hashra might offer 3 units to keep the order in place. Their costs can be very fluid. If the mfr failed to delivery under contract they may have renegotiated.  The raw chips in bulk can be quite cheap, especially over time.

I've had a lot of respect for Hashra in the past but they really dropped the ball this time.  Hope Simon wants to make it up and doesn't just try to walk away.

FYI -- if it comes to tracking down those responsible, it's likely not just Simon Bright but also a "StevenJ" and a "John" -- but personally I still have hope in Simon as his interactions with me over this last year re: my gridseed orders have been very positive. It's this latest AWOL attitude that's VERY disturbing.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4542704
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/stevenj-220879

Quote from: ninjaboon on January 15, 2014, 05:45:33 AM
Just found this site since the guy who owns it tried to join our FB group, so legit or scammer?

hashra.com - CCBMC 230 GH/S Bitcoin Miner,
http://hashra.com/ccbmc-230-gh-s-bitcoin-miner/

Good to see that people are doing their homework, but yes we are Legit.
Just got ourselves up and running in the last few days... three guys in London, all of us had enough with the amount of bs with getting miners etc so to cut a long story short that's how HASHRA came into being....

One of us "John" is the guy with the contacts in China / Hong Kong.
Activity: 42
His offer to replace 1 with 3 is just to relieve pressure put on him with scam claims. It does not make sense:
he offers 3 machines @ $450 - which is already $1250 - plus shipping costs - say another $350 - total $1600 - to compensate for $750? Why not just sell 2, and reimburse directly?
He is not planning to meet his promises
This is the same scam, part two.
Glad it took this long to say they were delayed on shipping... I think I am still going to ask for a refund. At the very least I am keeping all of my reports open and will keep feeding information to those looking to follow up on this guy.

This is not how you operate your business when 100's of thousands of dollars are on the line...
Activity: 40
I also recievd this today.

Hi ***

First of all I am very sorry for the very late response to your messages to us.

We would like to apologise for the delay in our shipping out date with your order.

You can see on our site that I'm afraid there has been some delay with the shipping and because of this we have lowered the price to make sure it is still very competitive given the delay with the shipping.
We are going to be offering our batch 1 customers a free upgrade if they decide to transfer over their order to the new shipping date.

We will be in touch in the next day to confirm what we can do for you so you can make your decision on this. We want to be able to give you the best upgrade that we can.

Apologies again for the very late response in getting back to you.

Regards

Simon
Activity: 60
I got a similar letter today.  I provided them the information for processing my refund.  Let's see if it actually comes through now.....  I will update you if I actually get it.
Activity: 10
i ordered a astro too
just received an email from simon they revised ship date to december and lowered price to $450.
he said are orders on the book will receive significant discount.

here is a copy of message

Hi Michael

First of all I am very sorry for the very late response to your message to us.

We would like to apologise for the delay in our shipping out date with your order.

We are going to be offering our batch 1 customers a good discount on this if they decide to transfer over their order to the new shipping date.

We will be in touch in the next day to confirm what price we can do for you so you can make your decision on this.

Apologies again for the very late response in getting back to you.

Regards

Simon 
Activity: 25
Guys,

Launch your complaints to the company who hosts his e-commerce shop.

That should avoid anymore people (although at this point they should deserve it Tongue - sarcasim) getting ripped off and/or at least get Simon's attention.

[email protected]

https://twitter.com/InterApped/status/524505050321010689

Cheers
Activity: 4
HASHRA - Order #1675

Your order details are shown below.

Order Status: Awaiting Fulfillment
Order Date: 17th Sep 2014 @ 8:39 AM
Order Total: $870.00 USD
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
What is the name of the new company our funds have paid for, vumu or something like that? Also once again I would suggest those of us whom have launched legal action, contact the authorities VIA phone and find out what is actually being done as this may escalate/expedite the legal pressure he will most certainly be facing.

HASHRA--Please send me my unit, or offer a refund as promised and I will retract my negative feed bank and legal action.
Activity: 21
For my blanks:

Ordered 09/07/2014

IC3 Complaint: I1410202015475882

Thanks,

-Enso.
Activity: 40
I have also contacted coin desk with a request that they warn potential buyers, and I have included links to this forum.

Joe
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
Order Status

The status of your recent orders is shown below. Click 'View Order' to see complete details.

|
Order #1476
Order Date: 30th Aug 2014

This order is marked as Awaiting Fulfillment

Your Order Contains:
1 x MOONRAKER (1TH+ SHA-256)
Activity: 60
To fill in my blanks... I paid via BTC, and order 4 x Moonraker's.
Pages:
Jump to: