Pages:
Author

Topic: if you could live anywhere - page 32. (Read 45812 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
November 30, 2016, 02:35:05 PM
If I could live anywhere, I'll find a planet and establish a colony without money. Everything will be provided and I want to preserve its natural resources. Factories will be prohibited and it should be all natural. I want to live a simpler life and not worrying of anything. I'll be against with man actions that can destroy the planet. All things should be eco friendly even the mode of transportations. I don't want that planet experience Planet Earths destruction.
I'd rather live in their own land, and other parts of the world can enjoy either as a tourist or on TV as a spectator. It's all ours.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
November 30, 2016, 01:34:49 PM
I'd love to live in Aussie.
I also like Australia, but I am afraid of snake bites that cover the continent.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 30, 2016, 10:32:55 AM
I'd love to live in Aussie.
Activity: 188
November 30, 2016, 12:52:18 AM
If I could live anywhere, I'll find a planet and establish a colony without money. Everything will be provided and I want to preserve its natural resources. Factories will be prohibited and it should be all natural. I want to live a simpler life and not worrying of anything. I'll be against with man actions that can destroy the planet. All things should be eco friendly even the mode of transportations. I don't want that planet experience Planet Earths destruction.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
November 29, 2016, 08:59:59 PM
mars

or anywhere with no humans in a planetary distance
Activity: 138
November 29, 2016, 07:46:17 PM
In my opinion it is better to live in a country where there is a climate that suits you and that there was a rule of law. A free man chooses life in a free country. I like Finland and the fact that it is cold does not scare me.

Besides the climate it is still important to have enough money to live on. There should be a good salary. To your work is well paid. I was in my country are satisfied with everything except wages
With a good salary I live at home and not bad. So it is always better at home. People who go to another country for permanent residence always despair of nostalgia.
Activity: 164
November 29, 2016, 06:46:30 PM
I heard that the information in Switzerland want to hold a referendum on the refusal from nuclear power. This is a very strong statement and a strong solution. I respect such people. So I would love to live left.
Activity: 195
November 20, 2016, 05:52:14 AM
The cheapest country is India. There if you have a thousand dollars is already a rich man. That's just to get used to live in the barn with the animals is very difficult.

The standard of living in India is much lower. People just used to live. I could not live in such conditions. So I would have moved to France. I like it
France cultural capital of the world. Probably because there still are running. In our world, a lot of evil and cruelty, and everyone is trying to hide somewhere. But by itself can not escape.
Activity: 185
November 20, 2016, 03:16:41 AM
Why is it attracts many lives in France. Do not understand why. But most likely it is the atmosphere of how people live and what preaching moral values, that is what causes certain effect on their lives.
Activity: 157
November 19, 2016, 03:08:24 PM
travel to many place and meet many people will make you wise
because you can look a problem from many sides
This means that, as the talking that it is always better where we do not. So it's really better to go around the world and see how people live and try to do better than your house.
Activity: 169
November 19, 2016, 02:15:21 PM
In my opinion it is better to live in a country where there is a climate that suits you and that there was a rule of law. A free man chooses life in a free country. I like Finland and the fact that it is cold does not scare me.

Besides the climate it is still important to have enough money to live on. There should be a good salary. To your work is well paid. I was in my country are satisfied with everything except wages
To be honest it is very desirable that the family was all good, but how and where to live, is not so important. Although if you respond on the merits, it would be desirable that the country was full of opportunities to live "on a human being."
Activity: 187
November 13, 2016, 03:20:40 AM

Activity: 150
November 13, 2016, 03:02:35 AM
Activity: 476
November 13, 2016, 01:46:36 AM
yes i live anywhere
So you my dear people happy. Very rare people who are satisfied with their place of residence. Always almost everyone wants to live there, where in his opinion it will be very good and comfortable. But as they say, it is always good there where we are not. But they forget that home is best.
Activity: 234
November 12, 2016, 08:21:18 PM
Canada or Scotland, probably Scotland because I'm not a fan of the cold. Scotland in particular has been a partial choice since teenage.
Canada is better still. There's not only the nature and the climate is suitable, but also the social life and the government at a high level.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 12, 2016, 08:06:13 PM
yes i live anywhere
Activity: 270
November 12, 2016, 07:46:37 PM
Everyone knows that the standard of living in Switzerland at an altitude of. Therefore, the prices of goods and services can surprise even the most experienced European. But even here there are many ways to save large sums of money for more important things. How not to spend all your savings on rent, where to buy good products at a good price.
Activity: 171
November 12, 2016, 07:15:26 PM
Any place that so peaceful to live. But in my first thought is an island with white sand and clear beaches. Don't know where is that island but love to stay in that place.
This is of course a country with a hot climate. But I was very wary of the temperature latitudes, because there are dangerous exotic insects and reptiles, as well as easier to break up there all sorts of diseases.
Activity: 303
November 02, 2016, 10:50:27 PM
Any place that so peaceful to live. But in my first thought is an island with white sand and clear beaches. Don't know where is that island but love to stay in that place.
Activity: 164
November 02, 2016, 05:15:41 PM
I would live on my own island and issue my own digital currency.

No! You are not going to get through customs so don't even try.
As the saying goes, it is better where we do not. Therefore, we can conclude that it is better at home and native land is nothing. It seems to me that the pursuit of a better life to nothing but frustration lead.
Pages:
Jump to: