Pages:
Author

Topic: if you could live anywhere - page 34. (Read 45812 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
October 07, 2016, 07:38:15 AM
i would like live in usa since long time
Activity: 56
October 07, 2016, 04:49:52 AM
The UK, because I grew up here and I love how open British culture is. The education system in London is pretty strong too. I'd like to go to San Fran for the tech scene at some point though.
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
October 06, 2016, 04:29:58 PM
If I could live anywhere I'd live in Cape Town - seems like a very nice place.

My only problem is I don't have any business there LOL
As one man, what is good is always there where we are not. So it turns out that we look at other countries and want to live there, because the house is bad. Do outside the house.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
October 05, 2016, 07:30:27 AM
If I could live anywhere I'd live in Cape Town - seems like a very nice place.

My only problem is I don't have any business there LOL
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
October 04, 2016, 06:36:21 PM
underground, with the reptilians and other alien races that hide from us
Activity: 301
October 04, 2016, 05:52:29 PM
I want to live in Japan. It is very beautiful and very interesting local traditions
Japan is a very expensive country. I agree that there are a lot of interesting things, but to live for a person from another world there will be heavy.
Activity: 287
October 02, 2016, 02:22:59 PM
I want to live in Japan. It is very beautiful and very interesting local traditions
Activity: 278
October 02, 2016, 12:37:28 PM
all want to travel and have a secure old age, too, all, especially those who want to live up to it. And it needs to live in a good country. As for me, this is Switzerland ... a country of banks and the exact time.
Activity: 246
September 30, 2016, 12:23:38 PM
Probably not the most elegant question - as many would like to live in a country where life is good. Well, the word "live" and includes wages and the level of people's satisfaction, and the presence of the normal management of the country.
Activity: 274
September 28, 2016, 02:29:01 PM
Australia i could do with some heat sick of the damn rain :/

United kingdom for em has had only 4 weeks of sunshine and now back to rain before winter.
I always dreamed of a small house in the Alps, or a cozy apartment on one of the streets of Paris, as well as of the castle in Switzerland. I guess I'm crazy people.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
September 25, 2016, 06:53:58 AM
Australia i could do with some heat sick of the damn rain :/

United kingdom for em has had only 4 weeks of sunshine and now back to rain before winter.
Activity: 580
Merit: 502
185usd/day Money making guide check my signature!
September 25, 2016, 06:19:02 AM
 Undecided the place you are intending to leave out is our wish dude.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
September 25, 2016, 12:49:48 AM
If I could live anywhere I want to live in Maldives because it is a safe and good country. There are too many girls of this country and they are open minded in relationship. There is so many beautiful place in this country which I want to go to. To relax and enjoy the trip. Resort, beach, hotel and other beautiful inside this country.
Living in the Maldives is certainly very good. All the time is in heaven and live in a fairy tale, this is probably the dream of everyone. But perhaps there are always difficulties with the implementation of this vision. Especially the financial aspect of this question.
Living in this country, at first glance, very good, but people not used to long there will not sustain. There is not even the main benefits of civilization. From leisure mainly fishing and even go no where. Everywhere the sea, and to move between the islands also need to have transport. Maldives this island for relaxing, but not for life.
Activity: 246
September 23, 2016, 12:09:15 PM
If I could live anywhere I want to live in Maldives because it is a safe and good country. There are too many girls of this country and they are open minded in relationship. There is so many beautiful place in this country which I want to go to. To relax and enjoy the trip. Resort, beach, hotel and other beautiful inside this country.
Living in the Maldives is certainly very good. All the time is in heaven and live in a fairy tale, this is probably the dream of everyone. But perhaps there are always difficulties with the implementation of this vision. Especially the financial aspect of this question.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
September 21, 2016, 09:05:07 AM
Activity: 243
September 19, 2016, 05:14:29 PM
i live in the US. i want out. so far my top spots are new zealand and australia. i also keep hearing alot of good things about sweden, switzerland, and norway. we live in a big world and i know other people would like to be in places i have not even considered yet so i'm kinda curious to hear what you guys think.

norway
Now, if it were possible, probably to live in Japan, it would be very cool. I love Japanese culture and the Japanese really love the game, including hentai. For me it would be a paradise.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
September 18, 2016, 03:35:34 PM
If i can choose and if i have enough money i like to live in Santo Domingo
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
September 18, 2016, 01:07:28 PM
I would like to go to California.

With the latest news about the fire and extra-high temperature there... Are you that sure you would? Grin I mean staying in such a hot city.. I don't think  it's that nice, even if you like summers like I do.
Activity: 895
September 18, 2016, 01:04:38 PM
I want to live where I am, but with more possibilities of travelling
Activity: 51
September 18, 2016, 04:46:10 AM
i want to travel around the world too
see a beautiul thing
life just once so make it precious
Pages:
Jump to: