Pages:
Author

Topic: if you could live anywhere - page 33. (Read 45812 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
November 02, 2016, 04:07:24 PM
I love to travel all around the world. If i had a chance, i would go to every country, learn new culture, traditional and new language. I also want to have international friends who will travel with me
Travel and learn new things, meet interesting people really like much. That's just you need to have sufficient funding. Even moving to a permanent residence in the country which can be considered, but to visit a lot of countries will not afford.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
November 02, 2016, 02:27:13 PM
I love to travel all around the world. If i had a chance, i would go to every country, learn new culture, traditional and new language. I also want to have international friends who will travel with me
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
November 02, 2016, 02:24:09 PM
I would like to settle in some place where the people are friendly and open minded. The cost is not too high to live and some where outside city. I have heard of Norway, Sweden and some other countries but I don't think they come with a cheap price tag. I still got plenty of time to make enough money. And one day when I have enough money, I go to my dream land  Grin Grin Wink
I have always been interested in the culture and life of the Nordic countries. Perhaps life even in the same Norway is very interesting. It is true because of the lack of information can not imagine how it is possible to survive in the cold season, and what income it needs.
Activity: 382
November 02, 2016, 01:33:13 PM
The cheapest country is India. There if you have a thousand dollars is already a rich man. That's just to get used to live in the barn with the animals is very difficult.

The standard of living in India is much lower. People just used to live. I could not live in such conditions. So I would have moved to France. I like it
Here in India I am not exactly want. There is only the death ride. A live would not refuse in France. Especially in Burgundy where they make the famous wine.
Activity: 289
November 02, 2016, 01:12:54 PM
The cheapest country is India. There if you have a thousand dollars is already a rich man. That's just to get used to live in the barn with the animals is very difficult.

The standard of living in India is much lower. People just used to live. I could not live in such conditions. So I would have moved to France. I like it
Activity: 187
November 02, 2016, 12:33:58 PM
Japan! I would definitely choose Japan for a living.  I've even started to learn Japanese and going to the language school this vacation. It's not easy to get a visa to Japan for a long time, so I'm passing a long process applying documents, Now I do translation here, and then will go to the embassy. But probably if I see Japan I would change my mind about living there and choose the quiet place far from people  Grin
Blimey. The original choice. I would not mind to live in Japan. I like their style of life, their games industry and all that is connected with it in Japan. Girls, too, there is great, especially when dressed in their idols role- playing games.
Activity: 274
October 22, 2016, 08:19:04 AM
Activity: 240
October 22, 2016, 07:44:05 AM
I really like the picture of the movies where they show a mountainous region covered with forests and among all this house with all amenities. But this is probably only happens in a fairy tale. While in Germany in the Alps is certainly there.
You can still go to Finland, there is also this type of nature and possibilities. The truth is probably on clothes and heating a lot of money will need to spend.
Activity: 251
October 22, 2016, 02:40:04 AM
I really like the picture of the movies where they show a mountainous region covered with forests and among all this house with all amenities. But this is probably only happens in a fairy tale. While in Germany in the Alps is certainly there.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
October 20, 2016, 04:19:19 AM
travel to many place and meet many people will make you wise
because you can look a problem from many sides
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
October 20, 2016, 01:25:37 AM
I would live on my own island and issue my own digital currency.

No! You are not going to get through customs so don't even try.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
October 19, 2016, 04:16:54 PM
Japan! I would definitely choose Japan for a living.  I've even started to learn Japanese and going to the language school this vacation. It's not easy to get a visa to Japan for a long time, so I'm passing a long process applying documents, Now I do translation here, and then will go to the embassy. But probably if I see Japan I would change my mind about living there and choose the quiet place far from people  Grin
Activity: 284
October 17, 2016, 05:37:49 PM
Canada or Scotland, probably Scotland because I'm not a fan of the cold. Scotland in particular has been a partial choice since teenage.
Suffice it a good choice, it's just damp as though in these countries. While I like your choice.
Activity: 243
October 17, 2016, 05:07:26 PM
I would prefer to live where I live, but only have the opportunity to go for the rest of the country with hot and cold climates.
Activity: 147
Do you like fire? I'm full of it.
October 17, 2016, 10:04:58 AM
Canada or Scotland, probably Scotland because I'm not a fan of the cold. Scotland in particular has been a partial choice since teenage.
Activity: 201
Merit: 194
October 16, 2016, 04:02:05 PM
If I could live anywhere probably I would go to France because I like a lot of things about that country like the food or the fashion, also I think that french it's a beautiful lenguage and I will go to every museum in there  Lips sealed
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor
October 15, 2016, 10:38:41 AM
I would like to settle in some place where the people are friendly and open minded. The cost is not too high to live and some where outside city. I have heard of Norway, Sweden and some other countries but I don't think they come with a cheap price tag. I still got plenty of time to make enough money. And one day when I have enough money, I go to my dream land  Grin Grin Wink
Activity: 233
October 15, 2016, 10:29:16 AM
I'd like to try to live in Finland. They say that social laws for the people is very strong in this country. In general, their government is very good care of his people.
Activity: 344
October 08, 2016, 01:00:52 AM
i would like live in usa since long time

Are you Asian? Like the quote, "Me love you long time."
Activity: 344
October 08, 2016, 12:59:44 AM
I've always wanted to live in Seattle. I guess because a lot of technology comes out of there, and I don't know, it feels like it's filled with mansions.
Pages:
Jump to: