Pages:
Author

Topic: If you could move to any country, which would you choose? - page 3. (Read 10823 times)

Activity: 541
Merit: 500
Garbochock
australia totally

Yup australia is really a nice place, too bad its really costly..

Did you know that Australia has 9 out of 10 of the most venomous snakes in the world? They also have spiders with flesh eating venom and spiders the size of your hand. Kangaroos are really the least of your concern, they are kinda annoying if you hit them on the road but Wombats and Drop Bears are more of a concern since they might attack you and if you hit them they are so solid that they mess up your undercarriage. Oh yeah, you also have a lot of wild dogs, Dingos are really only active on Fraser Island but peoples dogs are probably more dangerous. There are also lots of bats, and you definitely don't want to go swimming in the ocean up north during the wet season because there are a lot of jellyfish and probably not in the rivers either since there are crocodiles, and then there is also fly season.

No wonder they sent prisioners to Australia......

I believe that only if you go to zoo or some forest....
No, that's Australia. Not a zoo.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
australia totally

Did you know that Australia has 9 out of 10 of the most venomous snakes in the world? They also have spiders with flesh eating venom and spiders the size of your hand. Kangaroos are really the least of your concern, they are kinda annoying if you hit them on the road but Wombats and Drop Bears are more of a concern since they might attack you and if you hit them they are so solid that they mess up your undercarriage. Oh yeah, you also have a lot of wild dogs, Dingos are really only active on Fraser Island but peoples dogs are probably more dangerous. There are also lots of bats, and you definitely don't want to go swimming in the ocean up north during the wet season because there are a lot of jellyfish and probably not in the rivers either since there are crocodiles, and then there is also fly season.

I believe that only if you go to zoo or some forest....
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
australia m8
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
australia totally

Activity: 297
Merit: 250
Taiwan food rocks, I would go there...
Merit: 759
I'm quite happy in America, so I'd move back there

Which part? Southern, Western...?

That's the thing, I think the quality of life and enjoyment of a country might also depend on the location within the country (especially for larger countries like Canada and the US).
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i would love to travel on europe and visit the great infrastructure and paintings and many more Smiley
Activity: 56
Denmark. I just love how their government handle people.
Activity: 574
New Zealand.
few people and awesome scene.
Activity: 42
I'm quite happy in America, so I'd move back there
Activity: 658
Only Italy or may be Spain  Grin
The best countries forever
Activity: 28
Ou men... Don't you want to live in Russia?   Cool Why not?
Activity: 285
It would be Japan for me. Great people.

I used to like Japan until the nuclear power plant explode and cause radiation. Prefer not to stay there now..
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
It would be Japan for me. Great people.
Weird to see the forum having an off section subforum on a bitcoin forum.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd move to Australia...wait..I already live here..

And its not too costly unless you move to Sydney. I live in South Australia where you can rent a 3 bdrm house in the suburbs 30 mins from the CBD for $300US/week. And for that you get the sun and beaches included. And we're miles from anywhere  Grin
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
♔ of ♥
Paris and get married!
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I think I want to move to Australia too. I think there no venomous animals on the cities.
Merit: 759
australia totally

I have so many friends and family who wish to switch from Canada to Australia.

Honestly, I think most of it is just the accent.
Activity: 420
australia totally

Activity: 280
scams hunter!
australia totally
Pages:
Jump to: