Pages:
Author

Topic: If you could move to any country, which would you choose? - page 8. (Read 10823 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
In my current mood, somewhere bucolic and slightly boring like either New zealand or Switzerland
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I would love to move to USA, Las Vegas more specifically.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 759
I would love to go to Usa or Canada !

Canada, I believe, would be easier to get into.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 479
i'm from the usa. i'm hoping to build a nest egg and move somewhere cheap, somewhere in southern/eastern europe likely (bulgaria, hungary, croatia, romania), not worry about money anymore....
Activity: 336
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
I would love to go to Usa or Canada !
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
i want to go to south korea or paris
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco
Probably New Zealand.  Especially given their no capital gains situation on crypto's ;-)
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Crypto Liberty
I don't really know for sure which country is the best. Some have great climate, some have nice people or something more... So I would probably will be staying in my country of birth till my death.

Wouldn't that be all the more reason for you to want to travel around and find out which country suited you the best, instead of resigning yourself to stay in the same place forever? Tongue

Hey, it's not as easy as "simply choose and move": to emigrate one would, first of all, get a visa or permanent resident authorization, and not everyone is eligible anywhere. But, ok, as it's a hypothetical situation, I'd choose living in Lithuania. I've visited Vilnius a couple of times, and I loved it: a wonderful city with wonderful people Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
I don't really know for sure which country is the best. Some have great climate, some have nice people or something more... So I would probably will be staying in my country of birth till my death.

Wouldn't that be all the more reason for you to want to travel around and find out which country suited you the best, instead of resigning yourself to stay in the same place forever? Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
The primary and one of the only appealing benefits of the United States is the global market of it. It is basically the centre of Technology and eCommerce.
Activity: 588
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
Probably the United States, I currently live in Canada.
Activity: 248
Merit: 252
1. Collect underpants 2. ? 3. Profit
Quite happy where I am, the good old USA!

Ahhh, but are you happy because you don't know any better or because you have a wide experience of other countries and have made an informed decision.
Activity: 476
Answer with the country and the reason why.

I would probably choose Germany, or maybe one of the channel islands.

Quite happy where I am, the good old USA!
Activity: 308
Dear all people hating on Canada,

Why are you hating on us? We're a great place! We have everything you need, except for a slight lack of industries. But you can change that!

Signed,
     A concerned citizen

Canada is a good place..

Canada is the only good best country in the Americas.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

Why are you hating on us? We're a great place! We have everything you need, except for a slight lack of industries. But you can change that!

Signed,
     A concerned citizen

I don't exactly hate Canada, but I have to say that the following couple of things don't do much for its good image: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_hunting and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Harper. Tongue
Activity: 275

Signed,
     A concerned citizen

Canada is a good place..
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Signed,
     A concerned citizen
Cape Town would be cool to live in as well.
Pages:
Jump to: