Pages:
Author

Topic: If you could move to any country, which would you choose? - page 12. (Read 10823 times)

Activity: 519
Merit: 500
As with nearly every other country I think.
Some more than others, but for the most part, yeah.

However, some countries like Jersey have promoted Bitcoin's use. I don't know if or how long that will last.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #hT3H0hzPGIqOrCm0

A country named Jersey?  Are you referring to the state of New Jersey?

CA passed a law 2 weeks ago stating virtual currencies are legal.  Too bad electric rates are insane in CA.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 759
Some more than others, but for the most part, yeah.

However, some countries like Jersey have promoted Bitcoin's use. I don't know if or how long that will last.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #hT3H0hzPGIqOrCm0
Activity: 248
Merit: 252
1. Collect underpants 2. ? 3. Profit

Isn't the Bitcoin legality uncertain there?

Activity: 1582
Merit: 759
Having lived in about 7 or 8 different countries on 4 different continents and travelled through more than 80 countries in 6 continents I agree with this:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/ireland-is-the-best-country-in-the-world-according-to-good-country-index-9557358.html

I wouldn't mind living in Ireland as I may have specified before.
Isn't the Bitcoin legality uncertain there?

I've been recently looking into Jersey a lot more. It seems actually rather nice. Awesome beaches, not too large of a population (but enough to have a local and global economy) and IMO the architecture is nice to look at.

For the employment/employer side, it has a huge (or rather large) financial backing (for those who wish to still work) and large companies/employers such as Regus.
Activity: 248
Merit: 252
1. Collect underpants 2. ? 3. Profit
Having lived in about 7 or 8 different countries on 4 continents and travelled through more than 80 countries on 6 continents I agree with this:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/ireland-is-the-best-country-in-the-world-according-to-good-country-index-9557358.html

If they could only float the island a bit further south for better weather.............
Activity: 994
Merit: 441
Japan, because their culture really promotes good relationship, such as giving a thank you gift and using honorifics as a form of respect. Their sakura trees are cool too ...
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I spent 2 weeks in Copenhagen, Denmark and I was overly impressed. The "energy" there is amazingly positive, citizens use more bikes than cars, very environmentally conscious, very family oriented (lots of smiling moms and dads with super cute babies), and it's just a gorgeous city. I'd move there.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I would want to move to the country that provides free/cheap electricity and have pizza.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
I would love to live in Sweden or Norway, especially Norway because when I was there on vacation it was soo peaceful, beautiful nature, people are soo kind there.

We have a lot problems here with immigrants, if it gets worse and worse I might move to another country.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
You ever been to another country ?
I was kind of anti-travel.. hmm well not so much anti-travel actually.. I was just more focus'd on working.. earning $$

travel is the best! It does get boring and you get over it.. but then you get back to your normal life.. and plan your next trip Smiley
I spent 2 months in Europe last year. I still get depressed thinking about it now... just how I'm back at work.. don't have the freedom to do what ever the hell I wanted. Plus the hole exploring Europe and meeting random people.

agreed, I get more depressed every trip I come back from, but I'm addicted Smiley
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
You ever been to another country ?
I was kind of anti-travel.. hmm well not so much anti-travel actually.. I was just more focus'd on working.. earning $$

travel is the best! It does get boring and you get over it.. but then you get back to your normal life.. and plan your next trip Smiley
I spent 2 months in Europe last year. I still get depressed thinking about it now... just how I'm back at work.. don't have the freedom to do what ever the hell I wanted. Plus the hole exploring Europe and meeting random people.

I'd probably stay right here in America. My whole life is here. I would love to explore other countries at some point in my life, but I am ultimately still American at heart.
Activity: 364
I'd probably stay right here in America. My whole life is here. I would love to explore other countries at some point in my life, but I am ultimately still American at heart.
legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I liked Switzerland for a holiday, but fark to live there, gonna need to be mega rich.
hamburger for lunch was like $40 AUD.

People say AUS is expensive... Switzerland is in a league of its own!!

I would move to Switzerland or one of nordic country, like Denmark or Finland.
Those country are ranked in top ten on Global Peace Index, not sure how would it be though, but it sounds nice Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 966
In holiday we trust
No country I would buy an island and live there.
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
Maybe Brunei, Maldivi, Bahamas, Cuba....country with sun&see.....and good looking woman Smiley
Activity: 448
I would like to move for a few years in Romania,in special in Sibiu,which is the perfect city for me.I discovered Romania 15 years ago and since then I visit it every 2 years.
I live in the U.S and it's pretty nice, but I also lived in Thailand for a year and was much happier.  My money went a lot further, ladies were easier to come by (both paid for and non paid for), and the people seemed much friendlier.  I still have a lot of places I'd like to visit and potentially live, but I've heard from many others that Thailand is near the top of the list.  That may not be the case 10-20 years from now though since prices are on the rise (still dirt cheap compared to U.S right now though). 
Japan, because of asian girls Cheesy

I had a layover in Japan on my way to Thailand, Japan had the hottest girls per square km I've ever seen Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
I'd move from the UK to America. Preferably somewhere southern, like Texas. I have a few online friends who I've never met before who live in America, and I think it'd be awesome to be given the chance to meet some of them... and that's only likely to happen if I move to America at some stage in my life.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
new zealand/switzerland/germany
Pages:
Jump to: