Pages:
Author

Topic: If you die; what will happen to your accounts - page 4. (Read 8849 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 12
Let's say that one day you died for any reason and no one in the family understands these things or you do not have family.

What kind of plan do you have ?
Which account? Btctalk account you mean?
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
Let's say that one day you died for any reason and no one in the family understands these things or you do not have family.

after my death it's the end of the world, I would promise nothing to anyone in my family because I'm not sure that I  die first Grin
but the first one to grab my PC and my storage disks will get the treasure and he is free to do what he wants with it.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
all my accounts pasword,logins my close family have alredy:)
Activity: 136
I would really like it to disappear, but I think it will not work
Activity: 27
I'll keep a notebook with all my accounts
Activity: 140
I think my account is stored for a very long time.
Activity: 69
Merit: 20
If only this forum account, it will be gone with me, but for crypto currency wallet, it's already on a text file and I will keep it safe for my family.
why you imagine this  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
If someone dies, he doesn’t care what happens to his account and where he goes. I think it's silly to talk about that. And on the front to think on this topic as it is not right. Come what may
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Probably leave a will
Activity: 42
One of the wors things that may ever happen is that somebody will posthumously continue using your account

I used to watch this crap couple of times. I understand that the family is overwhelmed and grieving, and I cannot forbid them to live with this illusion, but such sittuations are really creepy

Delete your acounts and clear your browser history Grin Roll Eyes
Activity: 50
Merit: 4
September 09, 2018, 06:55:13 PM
Finally a effectif way to hodl !
Activity: 38
September 09, 2018, 06:14:23 PM
good question, I have remembered this from a long time ago, and I have created a guidebook about all my account data and saved it in the book and on Google Drive, I told this to my sister and I also told her about the prize campaign.
Activity: 29
September 09, 2018, 05:44:00 PM
you need to let someone be aware of your accounts and how crypto works so that in the case of any happenings your toil wont go waste...or it might go to crypto charity funds...lolx Grin
Activity: 34
September 09, 2018, 05:20:48 PM
Nothing. probably gone with you If no one hacks it. lol  Grin
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 09, 2018, 06:57:52 AM
I have a friend who knows all details and liquidate everything. And i hope he gave them to my family not keep for himself Cheesy
Activity: 38
September 09, 2018, 02:28:33 AM
My account will be no longer active on this forum, no more active status, no more posts.
Activity: 54
September 09, 2018, 02:00:19 AM
I will pass it on to my family.

That is a good thing to do but if your death happen suddenly you wont able to do that and that is where the problem occur
Activity: 54
September 09, 2018, 01:51:51 AM

I thought the same thing and also I thought what will happen to my ETH wallets and if I die no one will find about those
Activity: 2
I will give to my family gan. or maybe I'll sell it.
Activity: 28
i got no plans for this, i guess they are left in a limbo
Pages:
Jump to: