Pages:
Author

Topic: If you die; what will happen to your accounts - page 6. (Read 8849 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Let's say that one day you died for any reason and no one in the family understands these things or you do not have family.

What kind of plan do you have ?

I've have written code of my ledger on a peace of paper, so probably if i die soon in my willow will be instructions to the place where paper is stored Cheesy and through no one knows nothing of what these things are, im sure they will struggle to get those coins out to reality Cheesy because i have a few years left to pay some stuff and im sure they wont go easy Cheesy but first of all, i have to write down my willow in case if truly something happens, never thought of that im going to die before i get to the moon and ride lambo on it Cheesy
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
Good idea, it never crossed my mind. I'd better teach my wife that she also understands about bitcoin, so if anything happens to me, she already understands this
Activity: 32
Then let is as it is. this accounts don't rot and so what? if a die then the accounts stay mine or if somebody who doesn't know crypto found my account because they stole my pc work it then great.
brand new
Activity: 0
You should leave a will about deleting your accounts.
Anyway, that's the price we pay for relative anonymity doomed forever to stay in the darkweb.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
far away i will tell my wife about my account so that when i die my account can change hands to my wife xixixixi Grin
Activity: 98
Probably to y wife she knows it all  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 158
Türkçe/English/Deutsch/Earthling----@Marshal---
Let's say that one day you died for any reason and no one in the family understands these things or you do not have family.

What kind of plan do you have ?
Pages:
Jump to: