Pages:
Author

Topic: If you die; what will happen to your accounts - page 5. (Read 8849 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I will pass it on to my family.
Activity: 82
Let's say that one day you died for any reason and no one in the family understands these things or you do not have family.

What kind of plan do you have ?

When having an account in bitcoin or any other valuable items, you must at least secure it by entrusting it to one of your family members.  All the account information should be relayed to that family member whom you trusted the most.  Now if a family member is what you don't have, there is so called will and testament.  Consult it in legal matter and ask your lawyer to donate your wealth to an institution.
Activity: 29
Maybe go with me
Activity: 171
What I'm planning now is that immediately I get married I will teach my wife and kids how to trade on bitcointalk trading
Activity: 70
No family? I have started teaching my kids and wife on crypto.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
my account die with me  Cool
Activity: 16
The bank will be benefit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 2
It is high advisable to put one or two persons through about your private information in cryptocurrency details because no body knows tomorrow.
Activity: 495
Merit: 10
This is one of he real worries if you have a significant amount of crypto currencies.  Only you know your private keys and wallet passwords.  What happens if you suddenly pass away?  With online exchanges, at least there is some verification that you own those accounts.  
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
https://burst.money/
If anyone in my family does not know what this is, then I will teach them so that if ever I died, they will recover my private keys so that they can cash it out. Also, I will explain to them how this campaign works so that they can continue what I am doing. I won't let my account to be wasted.
Activity: 224
I will give all to my family
Activity: 98
I wouldn't care about my account. I think it doesn't make sense
Activity: 70
ill left my private key for my friend:)
He will use it wisely.
Activity: 24
the plan that I will do is I will give the order to my closest people (friend) so that he will take care of me when I die later. I would also be very happy if the day of my death I already know far afield, with it I can prepare it as possible.
Activity: 93
I give you my account
Activity: 112
As I am alive, i will allow my family know more about what i am into so that they continue in case I am not there.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
All of our online accounts will still exist until the end of the world, even though there is no activity happening in your account it will stay where ever you left it. Watch this video for more information about that question https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXJnrhO28DY
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
before i die, i give my password accounts to my family  Grin
Activity: 75
I would give it to my wife, she don’t understand a thing but at least she would know what to do with this account, I hope so. If not then we lose it. Simple as A B C.
Activity: 147
Let's say that one day you died for any reason and no one in the family understands these things or you do not have family.

What kind of plan do you have ?

I will give it to someone close to me
but, if my family is alive, I will give it to them ..
if they can not use it, i will prepare the guide from now on..
Pages:
Jump to: