Pages:
Author

Topic: If you do not have a years supply of water, buy it now - page 2. (Read 2968 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

Edit:  5,000th post!   Grin

nice!

btw, the other day i was on the forum on my ipad
in bed...

my wife looks over and says...hey its peter griffin.

Cheesy
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
No, that was me taking a few hits of LSD and reaching an exponentially higher understanding of myself and levitating my arm towards the heavens.

No, once your soul leaves, you become an exponentially simpler person.  

You out of the hotel now?  Checkout time was a couple hours ago...

Edit:  5,000th post!   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
If you do not have a years supply of water, buy it now

so yoi think there is going to be a world war 3?

Obama and Russia are pushing for WWIII and ultimately their goal is to end the planet in a nuclear holocaust.  Obama has fired many military leaders, including those stationed in nuclear silos, and replaced them with his own people of choice.

Maybe you guys can start to see why it's so important that we assemble this music festival now.  If we ascend before our race is destroyed, then we can prevent that from ever occurring.

Obama and Russia want to destroy themselves in the process because?

There are beings on this planet that have pledged their life to satan or whatever spirit/concept you wish to call negativity.  Regardless, even if they didn't attempt to destroy us in a nuclear holocaust, they would continue to enslave us and we would continue to dwindle away earth's finite resources.

The music festival is our only hope.  I have experienced a personal singularity within me, I know it's possible and I know anything is truly possible without an ego.  If I was on a stage with a million people in front of me, plus a thousand hits of LSD, it would be no problem to float.  In fact it would be hard for me to not levitate at that point.

Once humans see someone else defy physics, we each incur singularity and the positive energy builds off each other.  From that point on, we all would levitate and ascend towards the heavens together and those who attend would be the first to fly around the world to bring peace.

Everyone, including those who worship devil have the self preservation instinct.

We clearly don't have enough of a preservation instinct to preserve our home that we live on.

You cannot trust beings who solely react in fear.

I have experienced a personal singularity within me

That was your soul leaving your body and going to to Squall.  You can't get it back until you pay your debt.   Undecided

No, that was me taking a few hits of LSD and reaching an exponentially higher understanding of myself and levitating my arm towards the heavens.
Vod
legendary
I have experienced a personal singularity within me

That was your soul leaving your body and going to to Squall.  You can't get it back until you pay your debt.   Undecided
Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Obama and Russia are pushing for WWIII and ultimately their goal is to end the planet in a nuclear holocaust.  Obama has fired many military leaders, including those stationed in nuclear silos, and replaced them with his own people of choice.

Maybe you guys can start to see why it's so important that we assemble this music festival now.  If we ascend before our race is destroyed, then we can prevent that from ever occurring.

There are beings on this planet that have pledged their life to satan or whatever spirit/concept you wish to call negativity.  Regardless, even if they didn't attempt to destroy us in a nuclear holocaust, they would continue to enslave us and we would continue to dwindle away earth's finite resources.

The music festival is our only hope.  I have experienced a personal singularity within me, I know it's possible and I know anything is truly possible without an ego.  If I was on a stage with a million people in front of me, plus a thousand hits of LSD, it would be no problem to float.  In fact it would be hard for me to not levitate at that point.

Once humans see someone else defy physics, we each incur singularity and the positive energy builds off each other.  From that point on, we all would levitate and ascend towards the heavens together and those who attend would be the first to fly around the world to bring peace.

Everyone, including those who worship devil have the self preservation instinct.
legendary
You cannot kill love

Activity: 152

legendary
You cannot kill love

legendary
You cannot kill love
Fud spreading the in process, I see.

You don't have to fear something to be prepared for it.
Activity: 140

Activity: 153
Fud spreading the in process, I see.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Water shortages and water wars are indeed coming.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
I'm gonna break up the intense and bountiful discussion and get back on-topic.
why dont you just build a hause near a river and you will be rich if the time come when nobody has water.
You don't even have to build a house by a river, just be close enough to the mountains that it allows you to control the water supply.

That wouldn't necessarily be good, and it'd make a lot of enemies, but if you distribute it, you can keep everyone happy.

As for what exactly is going to happen, I think little will. Life will be "normal" until we can all see the cataclysmic event on the horizon.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
Right, 70 years without food and water.  You believe that nonsense?   Roll Eyes  You DIE three weeks without food or three days without water.  Fact.

Only those with a soul are successful, sean.

Surprisingly, most healthy adults can survive 40 days or longer without food.  Many have done 30 day water fasts , it is not that uncommon. Although, anything longer than five days should be done with medical supervision just in case.  If you have a lot of fat stores on your body, that can provide energy for a long time, but after 6 weeks or so, your body starts to run out of minerals.

Also, certain people may possess special traits that we can't understand or explain.  Who knows, maybe this Indian guy really does have some condensation mechanism or something going on where he doesn't need to drink water.  But most people need water or they will die of dehydration with a number of days.
legendary
You cannot kill love
[This is my last night.  So since you're on, why don't we have a chat?

We're chatting right now.  Do you want to start a new thread so those interested in talking about water can do so in peace?

Are you too scared to skype?
Vod
legendary
[This is my last night.  So since you're on, why don't we have a chat?

We're chatting right now.  Do you want to start a new thread so those interested in talking about water can do so in peace?
legendary
You cannot kill love
I can't ever recall a single person in the government saying they trust me either.

How about we skype chat then vod?

Why?   What perverse pleasure are you going to get out of it?  

I know you are a scammer - I don't need to see a live video feed.   Huh

Like this thread:  Asking for a $6,000 loan, posting you have only two nights left in your hotel.  Here it is, FIVE days later and you still have a computer and monitor to skype with.  You are obviously not homeless, yet you are asking for a loan.  You are obviously not homeless and want the money for drugs.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/am-about-to-go-homeless-could-use-some-help-646166

This is my last night.  So since you're on, why don't we have a chat?
Vod
legendary
I can't ever recall a single person in the government saying they trust me either.

Why?   What perverse pleasure are you going to get out of it?  

I know you are a scammer - I don't need to see a live video feed.   Huh

Like this thread:  Asking for a $6,000 loan, posting you have only two nights left in your hotel.  Here it is, FIVE nights later and you still have a computer and monitor to skype with.  You are obviously not homeless and want the money for drugs.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/am-about-to-go-homeless-could-use-some-help-646166
legendary
You cannot kill love
You're the biggest hyprocrite I know.  Are you sure your 'trusted' feedback isn't from scammers and liars?

The trust rating is about as accurate as the government saying "Don't worry, you can trust us."

That's why you won't meet me in person, let alone have a conversation with me over skype.  You think you're safe behind a computer screen, but rest assured that the reach of karma has no bounds.

Sure is funny that you refused to meet me but asked people for my address.  Very strange, vod.

Sean, you are welcome to come visit me in Edmonton anytime.   But don't expect me to waste any resources on a drug addicted scammer/liar.  I have a profitable business to run and I take my vacations in Mexico, not some hick nowhere town.

The trust system on this forum is not like the government - it is controlled directly by the people.

This is why +12 different people (that are trusted by others) have said they trust me.  100% actually!  Not a single trusted person has posted that they trust you, but many trusted people have explained why you are not to be trusted.

Whenever anyone interacts with you, it turns negative.  A -28 actually.  It would be lower if people actually took time to flag you for your ongoing scams.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Introduction

The platform aims to be the first of its kind putting together artists, people and investors. Vocal is made to be the number one music platform on the crypto currency ecosystem. Using the blockchain technology, Vocal will allow you to sell or buy music easily, being part of artist’s crowfundings and in the same way become a part of their team.Vocal will feature a web music hub and store allowing artists to show their music to the world in a reliable, fast and a new generation way.
Vocal store will use Vocal coin and Bitcoin as a medium of exchange for music and media; it will empower new artists to show their music to the world.

Vocal store

Every one knows that Music is a huge market, every time it gets more and more online , having a music store with your favorites artists as well as new ones with the advantages like commodity, speed and customization that crypto currency can offer will make Vocal platform a powerful and important market in the music industry.

Artist's crowd-funding.

Crowd-funding will enable artists to go to the next level, spreading and selling current music or creating new one sponsored by Vocal.
Vocal will also help new artists to release an album via making custom crowd-funding in Vocal coin, Vocal will make a contract with them helping them to be know and releasing albums or singles, Vocal coin will benefit directly from that in the short term.

Vocal stability fund

Think of it as the vocal economic core, the fee's gathered from the sales of music and artist's crowd-funding will be directly to this fund, the majority of this fund will be destined to directly purchase vocal coin increasing in this way the overall market cap and economic stability of Vocal, the rest will be re-invested in the platform enabling innovation and maintaining it as the number one.

The main currency in Vocal will be [Vocal] Coin , it will be used in the store, for crowd-funding's and to be the base of the Vocal stability fund.
Vocal Coin has optimal specifications designed as a fast currency for the Vocal store and to not generate over inflation being fully PoS with a 4% stake annual interest.
There will be initially 28 million vocal coins to be used on the entire platform.
Pages:
Jump to: