Pages:
Author

Topic: If you do not have a years supply of water, buy it now - page 5. (Read 2968 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 441
Im thinking about using the water from our mountain rain to gather water.  Would be the less cost effective way then buying bottle water and storing them in tanks
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Well it doesn't hurt to be prepared for a disaster

Having spare food stocks and water is important just kind of hope that I wouldn't need to use it
That and having a years supply of bottled water assumes all the water sources are contaminated but then again a bunch of 24 packs of bottled water Guess 20 packs of them is a years worth

Should be fine water just gets contaminated with bacteria in time so fresh rain water is best or evaporation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Based on average north american consumption that's about 120 kL per person, aka 120m³ or 4237.8ft³.

That's about 5 53' tankers like this one:

http://imgur.com/wHQtKBS

I am not talking about a water supply to gain a 5 gallon bath each day.  I'm talking about a water supply to drink.

Ten 30 bottle crates would cost you about $40 and would give enough water for a year for a person if you rationed.

Also consider buying some lifestraws for yourself and those around you.

I think bottled water has a limited shelf life. Life straws are a very cool invention though.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
Based on average north american consumption that's about 120 kL per person, aka 120m³ or 4237.8ft³.

I am not talking about a water supply to gain a 5 gallon bath each day.  I'm talking about a water supply to drink.

Ten 30 bottle crates would cost you about $40 and would give enough water for a year for a person if you rationed.

Also consider buying some lifestraws for yourself and those around you.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
things are not making sense because, well, the OP is probably on some stuff  Cheesy

The OP is just demanding what other people do, without the OP doing it himself.

A sane person would ignore the OP.
Activity: 434
things are not making sense because, well, the OP is probably on some stuff  Cheesy
Activity: 495
Merit: 507

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Even if you manage to store some huge supply of water, it is high probability that it will be spoiled after some time. The best answer is to get water purifier.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Where would I store a year's supply of water? I will buy a month's supply and a dozen water purifiers  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000
www.bitkong.com
Well why would we need to?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Millennium bug incoming?

I have two years of beer supply, maybe I should buy more in case something bad will happen.

I need a friend like you!
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Millennium bug incoming?

I have two years of beer supply, maybe I should buy more in case something bad will happen.
Activity: 467
On a sidenote, having sex with a hot zombie chick, is that considered as necrophilia? Grin
LoL Only if you don't use condom
Activity: 873
Merit: 1007
Dank, when you're hopped up on X or whatever you're on right now you need to drink a LOT of water.  Good advice, good advice
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
If you live right on top of the ocean or, better yet, a place that gets a shitload of rain, don't bother. Just get yourself a good water purifier. And just go in for seasteading; I hear that's a trendy thing for people who want to get away from world governments.
legendary
I drink around 4 liters of water a day. Where do you suggest I store 4 x 365 liters of water?  Huh Tongue

I can store 3850 liters of water in nephews pool!

Will do it for a reasonable amount of BTC! Pm me your offers!
And I can ship it to you on a weekly basis!
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
I drink around 4 liters of water a day. Where do you suggest I store 4 x 365 liters of water?  Huh Tongue
legendary
On a sidenote, having sex with a hot zombie chick, is that considered as necrophilia? Grin

Some has to make a meme with this!!!!

and add Don't care! Had sex! Smiley))
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

If she is a dead zombie, does that mean she has died twice? Double negative turns into a positive?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Pages:
Jump to: