Pages:
Author

Topic: If you do not have a years supply of water, buy it now - page 3. (Read 2968 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
You're the biggest hyprocrite I know.  Are you sure your 'trusted' feedback isn't from scammers and liars?

The trust rating is about as accurate as the government saying "Don't worry, you can trust us."

That's why you won't meet me in person, let alone have a conversation with me over skype.  You think you're safe behind a computer screen, but rest assured that the reach of karma has no bounds.

Sure is funny that you refused to meet me but asked people for my address.  Very strange, vod.

Sean, you are welcome to come visit me in Edmonton anytime.   But don't expect me to waste any resources on a drug addicted scammer/liar.  I have a profitable business to run and I take my vacations in Mexico, not some hick nowhere town.

The trust system on this forum is not like the government - it is controlled directly by the people.

This is why +12 different people (that are trusted by others) have said they trust me.  100% actually!  Not a single trusted person has posted that they trust you, but many trusted people have explained why you are not to be trusted.

Whenever anyone interacts with you, it turns negative.  A -28 actually.  It would be lower if people actually took time to flag you for your ongoing scams.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
There are no universal laws.  I've seen physics violated enough times to know this is true.

No one will murder me.  No one can murder me.  Doesn't mean they won't try.

You're such a pathelogical liar, sean.   Cheesy

He is a shill that works with a ring of trust rating scammers.

Pretty strong words from a pathological scammer, sean.   Roll Eyes

Ok vod.  One look at your 'untrusted' feedback shows exactly how the community feels about you.

Untrusted feedback is from scammers and liars.  I'm glad they feel that way about me.

The community, on the other hand, views me positively as my trust rating shows.   Wink

Don't you have a -28 trust rating?  lol

You're the biggest hyprocrite I know.  Are you sure your 'trusted' feedback isn't from scammers and liars?

The trust rating is about as accurate as the government saying "Don't worry, you can trust us."

That's why you won't meet me in person, let alone have a conversation with me over skype.  You think you're safe behind a computer screen, but rest assured that the reach of karma has no bounds.

Sure is funny that you refused to meet me but asked people for my address.  Very strange, vod.
Vod
legendary
I'm gonna go off topic here, but I would be interested to know the number of posts both dank and vod have where they are responding to each other. Seriously there is a lot of BTC to be had from signature bounties from your interactions.    

All dank's threads are off topic.  The idiot will post anything to get attention he doesn't get at home or the hotel clerk.   Wink
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
I'm gonna go off topic here, but I would be interested to know the number of posts both dank and vod have where they are responding to each other. Seriously there is a lot of BTC to be had from signature bounties from your interactions.     
Vod
legendary
There are no universal laws.  I've seen physics violated enough times to know this is true.

No one will murder me.  No one can murder me.  Doesn't mean they won't try.

You're such a pathelogical liar, sean.   Cheesy

Pretty strong words from a pathological scammer, sean.   Roll Eyes

Ok vod.  One look at your 'untrusted' feedback shows exactly how the community feels about you.

Untrusted feedback is from scammers and liars.  I'm glad they feel that way about me.

The community, on the other hand, views me positively as my trust rating shows.   Wink

Don't you have a -28 trust rating?  lol
legendary
You cannot kill love

Pretty strong words from a pathological scammer, sean.   Roll Eyes

Ok vod.  One look at your 'untrusted' feedback shows exactly how the community feels about you.
legendary
You cannot kill love

Levitation will likely be the first one.  I've experienced levitation in my left arm twice and my friend has levitated his entire body on accident before.

From there on, it's whatever I believe.  Anything I've done in my dreams I know I can do in life.  I have stopped bullets and flown in my dreams, it shouldn't be long before my singularity will allow me to do the same in real life.

We all have the capacity to do this, humans have just lost touch with their spiritual abilities.

What about the laws of physics? How are you going to feel if these predictions don't come true? What's wrong with living a normal life and just enjoying your time here on the planet without thinking about apocalypses and someone murdering you? Why not get back on prescriptions designed to help people live a happy productive lives? In 5 years you'll look back and be happy you did. Your parents would be happy I would think too.

There are no universal laws.  I've seen physics violated enough times to know this is true.

No one will murder me.  No one can murder me.  Doesn't mean they won't try.

Prescription drugs kill over 100,000 people each year.  Antipsychotics decrease brain tissue and destroy receptors in the brain.  Psychiatry is not about curing people, it's about profiting off of made up 'illnesses'.
Vod
legendary

Pretty strong words from a pathological scammer, sean.   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
The planet is 70%+ water. Water doesn't just disappear. Sure, some of it has salt. Some of it is undrinkable. But the hydrogen / oxygen mix still exists. We can convert "bad" / "undrinkable" water to good water.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
The problem is, if everyone has "years supply of water"....  How many of "you" this planet can support? 

How many people need to die in order to make room for you to have it?

Activity: 350
Merit: 104
People worry how they are going to die that they forget how to live.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
can I substitute liptons peach ice tea (the light) version for water ?
if not, i'd rather not live on this earth!
liptops light peach is to die fo... non light version is alrite to, but might as well just mix heaps of sugar in with waterer
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Buy and sell bitcoins,
If you do not have a years supply of water, buy it now

Some canned foods would not hurt a bit either.

Dank, is the end of the world coming? Cheesy

I have some water and canned foods stocked away. But just for a few weeks. A year's worth would come in handy in some sort of zombie apocalypse, though... Tongue
Activity: 490
Merit: 280

Levitation will likely be the first one.  I've experienced levitation in my left arm twice and my friend has levitated his entire body on accident before.

From there on, it's whatever I believe.  Anything I've done in my dreams I know I can do in life.  I have stopped bullets and flown in my dreams, it shouldn't be long before my singularity will allow me to do the same in real life.

We all have the capacity to do this, humans have just lost touch with their spiritual abilities.

What about the laws of physics? How are you going to feel if these predictions don't come true? What's wrong with living a normal life and just enjoying your time here on the planet without thinking about apocalypses and someone murdering you? Why not get back on prescriptions designed to help people live a happy productive lives? In 5 years you'll look back and be happy you did. Your parents would be happy I would think too.
legendary
You cannot kill love
dank what is the picture of under the picture of the great pyramid?

Sacsayhuaman in Peru.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053
Please do not PM me loan requests!
Millennium bug incoming?

I have two years of beer supply, maybe I should buy more in case something bad will happen.
Well we missed Y2K but there's still this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_2038_problem
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
dank what is the picture of under the picture of the great pyramid?
legendary
You cannot kill love
and those who believe in their soul will live forever.

So you are saying squall is going to live forever twice?   Huh  As usual, without a soul you don't make sense and will never be successful.   Undecided

Shills go to hell vod.  Don't think it's as simple as to speak the words "please forgive me."

You must mean it.  And right now your word means nothing.

Why are you calling vod a shill? What is he shilling?

First of all, why?, Is there going to be an scheduled apocalypse that i'm not aware of?. Second, where would i keep all that water without it becoming green and s**t? And how much is the year supply? One person? a whole family?

Yes sir.  Very soon someone will make an attempt to take my life and in that moment I will gain supernatural abilities as they will prove my reality right.  The demons will come out in people as their ego (fear) is amplified.

What sort of supernatural powers?

Levitation will likely be the first one.  I've experienced levitation in my left arm twice and my friend has levitated his entire body on accident before.

From there on, it's whatever I believe.  Anything I've done in my dreams I know I can do in life.  I have stopped bullets and flown in my dreams, it shouldn't be long before my singularity will allow me to do the same in real life.

Activity: 490
Merit: 280
First of all, why?, Is there going to be an scheduled apocalypse that i'm not aware of?. Second, where would i keep all that water without it becoming green and s**t? And how much is the year supply? One person? a whole family?

Yes sir.  Very soon someone will make an attempt to take my life and in that moment I will gain supernatural abilities as they will prove my reality right.  The demons will come out in people as their ego (fear) is amplified.

What sort of supernatural powers?
Activity: 495
Merit: 507
and those who believe in their soul will live forever.

So you are saying squall is going to live forever twice?   Huh  As usual, without a soul you don't make sense and will never be successful.   Undecided

Shills go to hell vod.  Don't think it's as simple as to speak the words "please forgive me."

You must mean it.  And right now your word means nothing.

Why are you calling vod a shill? What is he shilling?
Pages:
Jump to: