Pages:
Author

Topic: If you do not have a years supply of water, buy it now - page 4. (Read 2968 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
and those who believe in their soul will live forever.

So you are saying squall is going to live forever twice?   Huh  As usual, without a soul you don't make sense and will never be successful.   Undecided

Shills go to hell vod.  Don't think it's as simple as to speak the words "please forgive me."

You must mean it.  And right now your word means nothing.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
and those who believe in their soul will live forever.

So you are saying squall is going to live forever twice?   Huh  As usual, without a soul you don't make sense and will never be successful.   Undecided
legendary
You cannot kill love
Right, 70 years without food and water.  You believe that nonsense?   Roll Eyes  You DIE three weeks without food or three days without water.  Fact.

Only those with a soul are successful, sean.

Egyptians did it.  Mayans did it.  Incas did it.  Yes, I believe them over your ego vod.

Funny how they all predicted an ascension in human consciousness right about this time too.  What a coincidence that these completely separate cultures that stared into the sun and explored their mind and nature came to the same conclusion.  Very interesting.

Your beliefs formulate your reality.  Which is exactly those who believe in ego will die as they wish, and those who believe in their soul will live forever.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
No military interests (related manufacturers, bases, or other), no resources, low population density, major cities are down-wind and a good distance out.

An artesian well may be a worthwhile investment, though. They lack information... some suggest it's more toxic than "normal," clean well sources, but it'd take significantly longer to become dangerous in the event of some type of nuclear weapon going off, I'd guess. I'm not terribly interested in buying enormous numbers of canned goods, though. Some of it isn't too bad. The soy taco meat stuff was tolerable... cheese was disgusting... fruits are iffy but tolerable and sometimes good... I don't think I could live without real, fresh dairy - so death's fine, I guess.
Vod
legendary
Right, 70 years without food and water.  You believe that nonsense?   Roll Eyes  You DIE three weeks without food or three days without water.  Fact.

Only those with a soul are successful, sean.
legendary
You cannot kill love
First of all, why?, Is there going to be an scheduled apocalypse that i'm not aware of?. Second, where would i keep all that water without it becoming green and s**t? And how much is the year supply? One person? a whole family?

Yes sir.  Very soon someone will make an attempt to take my life and in that moment I will gain supernatural abilities as they will prove my reality right.  The demons will come out in people as their ego (fear) is amplified.

Those who have faith and peace in their life will survive to the end and find infinite peace awaiting at the end.

Someone has gone 16 days without water, in a supervised medical study, by staring into the sun.

Obviously another dank lie.  Anyone would be dead in less than a week without water.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/07/04/a-man-has-not-eaten-or-drank-any-liquids-for-70-years-science-examines-him/

Only those with an ego die, vod.
Vod
legendary
Someone has gone 16 days without water, in a supervised medical study, by staring into the sun.

Obviously another dank lie.  Anyone would be dead in less than a week without water.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
First of all, why?, Is there going to be an scheduled apocalypse that i'm not aware of?. Second, where would i keep all that water without it becoming green and s**t? And how much is the year supply? One person? a whole family?
legendary
You cannot kill love
Based on average north american consumption that's about 120 kL per person, aka 120m³ or 4237.8ft³.

That's about 5 53' tankers like this one:

http://imgur.com/wHQtKBS

I am not talking about a water supply to gain a 5 gallon bath each day.  I'm talking about a water supply to drink.

Ten 30 bottle crates would cost you about $40 and would give enough water for a year for a person if you rationed.

Also consider buying some lifestraws for yourself and those around you.

http://www.who.int/water_sanitation_health/emergencies/qa/emergencies_qa5/en/

Bare minimum drinking water and basic necessities require at least 10kL per year.

Assuming litre bottles, your reserve would provide at most 40 days of water, if you only drink it.

Gotta love dankmath.

e: on an annual basis, your reserve would provide 821mL per day, which wouldn't begin to cover your daily minimum needs to stay alive even in climate controlled, no effort conditions.

Because stats formulate reality right?

Activity: 196
Activity: 181
Based on average north american consumption that's about 120 kL per person, aka 120m³ or 4237.8ft³.

I am not talking about a water supply to gain a 5 gallon bath each day.  I'm talking about a water supply to drink.

Ten 30 bottle crates would cost you about $40 and would give enough water for a year for a person if you rationed.

I think bottled water has a limited shelf life. Life straws are a very cool invention though.

Boiling the water can easily make it drinkable. Life straws is not available in our place.

If you live near water sources you can easily make  diy water distiller and distilled the water as you need it.

Build a homemade filtration system using rock and sand and then boil it before drinking it.

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074

I think bottled water has a limited shelf life. Life straws are a very cool invention though.

Boiling the water can easily make it drinkable. Life straws is not available in our place.

If you live near water sources you can easily make  diy water distiller and distilled the water as you need it.
Activity: 495
Merit: 507

http://www.who.int/water_sanitation_health/emergencies/qa/emergencies_qa5/en/

Bare minimum drinking water and basic necessities require at least 10kL per year.

Assuming litre bottles, your reserve would provide at most 40 days of water, if you only drink it.

Gotta love dankmath.

e: on an annual basis, your reserve would provide 821mL per day, which wouldn't begin to cover your daily minimum needs to stay alive even in climate controlled, no effort conditions.
Activity: 467
Merit: 250
Selling water for btc if anyone interested just PM me.  Price is going to be 0.1btc per cubic meter (shipping is not included in the offered price)  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Wtf you off you head why I need just a year's water supply? What ever you gonna predict is only gonna last a year? Is the water for drinking or washing? How about soap or shower gel? If the zombies are coming what use are Bitcoins?

The survivors can save resources using the blockchain if the internet is still around with one node Smiley
That one in space ^_^
Honestly in the zombie apocalypse you want to travel light but have good supply routes
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Water will get improper for consume after a while, you would need a more complex system to keep water flowing or live near a source of water.But more important than that is get other people's claws OUTSIDE of my water

Millennium bug incoming?

I have two years of beer supply, maybe I should buy more in case something bad will happen.

Beer spoils, think would be better buy a stock of Wine or some other long-duration stuff

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
Wtf you off you head why I need just a year's water supply? What ever you gonna predict is only gonna last a year? Is the water for drinking or washing? How about soap or shower gel? If the zombies are coming what use are Bitcoins?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
If you do not have a years supply of water, buy it now

Are you selling it?Smiley

Why would we need a year supply of water? and the most important thing where should I deposit it???

Zombies incoming , RUN!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Im thinking about using the water from our mountain rain to gather water.  Would be the less cost effective way then buying bottle water and storing them in tanks

Water purification using this method is cheaper than long term storage.

You will probably need a combination of various methods for long term solution.

Some sort of under ground cistern would work well.
Activity: 181
Im thinking about using the water from our mountain rain to gather water.  Would be the less cost effective way then buying bottle water and storing them in tanks

Water purification using this method is cheaper than long term storage.

You will probably need a combination of various methods for long term solution.
Pages:
Jump to: