Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had 10000$ - page 33. (Read 39878 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 08:48:34 AM
If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?
If your aiming for a 10x of your money in 2 years span then you should find those cheaper altcoins that has potential to rise more than 10x of their current price. TRON, XLM, IOTA could be a good choice if you can consider.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
November 01, 2018, 12:44:18 PM
If there are $ 10,000, there will be a lot of markets to invest in but my choice will be to invest in Bitcoin because I always think Bitcoin will come back and thrive in the future and it will give me a Profits are many times greater than $ 10,000 invested.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
November 01, 2018, 07:01:23 AM
If i have $10,000 what coins i invest

Here is my dream coins

Always on top is bitcoin and of course second is ethereum and the rest is aion,dash,ripple,hydro,cardano this coins have a better future

I probably do the same. Do not stick on the altcoins but rather separately invest to different coins. This will surely get you profit. Being wise at the same time smart in investing isone thing that is very much important im the cryptocurrency world. This is a great opportunity indeed.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 12:36:33 PM
If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?

if I have that amount I will divide it into 5 altcoins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Utrust, Loyal, Pundix, and Mdl which I think is good to

hold in a long term 1 year or 2 years from now. It can be multiply by 5 or x10  or more I guess.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
November 01, 2018, 11:45:30 AM
Obviously, I would prefer to invest in an ICO with half. At the moment, I think a lot of the few in the price of ico is almost one in 10. It could be a sensible choice. I would continue to look at the opportunities with the other half.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
November 01, 2018, 10:56:14 AM
if you have $ 10000, and you want to invest in two years, it might not be the same as what I would do. with $ 10,000, I will use it to trade daily. I will buy a few coins, and make money by looking at market movements every day. no one understands what will happen in the next two years. if the price doesn't reach what you expected, maybe you will regret it. I think it is currently more effective to trade daily than to invest for a long time. by trading daily you can get profits even if only little by little. maybe that's what I will do with $ 10000.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
November 01, 2018, 08:08:17 AM
Of course, if I have $ 10,000 in money, I will immediately trade on the altcoin market, because good altcoins have good potential to generate daily profits. Maybe I will trade Ethereum and Altcoin which have the highest trading volume on the market as soon as possible.
personally i am prefer to buy ico projects that listed on market.usually it dumped  more than 80% only in a week.and personally i am see it as best opportunity.
not infrequently many ico also dead after that, because it fails to recover and fails to survive. if you want to take advantage of the weakening price you have to really choose strong ico and the potential to go back up. and I think you also have to do diversity, don't just invest a lot of money with that strategy
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 01, 2018, 07:44:16 AM
If i have $10,000 what coins i invest

Here is my dream coins

Always on top is bitcoin and of course second is ethereum and the rest is aion,dash,ripple,hydro,cardano this coins have a better future

I probably do the same. Do not stick on the altcoins but rather separately invest to different coins. This will surely get you profit. Being wise at the same time smart in investing isone thing that is very much important im the cryptocurrency world. This is a great opportunity indeed.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
November 01, 2018, 06:56:22 AM
If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?

There have always been, and will always be some specific altcoins that will have the potential to do more than your expectations (here:10x) in less than the amount of time you've mentioned (2 years). Bitcoin, on one hand, is actually a safe-haven bet but not something you could expect a 10x from (anything could happen but I'm not sure if BTC would go 60-70k so easy, though making it through alts (Pundi X, Sharder are my best bets to make at least 20x during 2 years period) is possible based on the facts that Pundi X is a real great project that's trying to bind all the alts and community into one through its XPOS program while Sharder is one other project I believe which could easily do a 3-5x in short term (and its marketcap is really low atm).
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 06:46:14 AM
I would probably split by 5-10 Tokens . First would be Bitcoin ofcourse , Second Ethereum and then i would choose low marketcap tokens with almost ready or working products like Hiveterminal , BelugaPay or something like that . And Would throw like 1k in ICO , its risky ofcourse , but who knows Cheesy
If I have $10000 I will buy different coins like half of bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin. These are the best coins in the market and in the future I am sure it will give me good money. I am not in favor of investing all the money in one coin because if the price drops of that coin, I will lose all my money. it is better to split investment in different coins for mental relaxation.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
November 01, 2018, 05:43:32 AM

This time of down market if l have$10000 I'd rather choose to invest in a business that will have a profit for my family needs.l have to secure my kids needs because l experience of having no money and my kids haven't eat.
why we did not use some of this money to bitcoin or altcoin.we know that all cryptocurrency pric down alot, so its be our advantages buying on low price.
When we talk about investing bitcoins and cryptocurrencies  are the best source for highly profit. Since we're investing high amount so the patient wound be high too. I think a wait of 3 or 4 years can makes your invest into profit.
A lot of people laying hands on such amount of money in this space will sure know what to do with it. What I will only advice the OP is to do his due diligence on any project he wants to invest in, considering that a lot of altcoins in the market are just pure scams and he really wants to understand what makes them tick before even attempting to hold them for the long term.

For this reason and without having to take a huge risk so much, a lot of people would rather in most cases just concentrate on bitcoin at least in more percentage of your holdings and spread the rest on few other altcoins you trust their potentials in the long run.

I will always believe a lot of people will never stop having soft spot for the space, considering that keeping money in fiat over time has never been a good store of value and pretty much tired of banks anyway. However, even as tired as we are, we still have to always play it smart.

I also have a lot right now in cryptocurrency and I keep adding as much as I can every time, with bitcoin of course being my main target for long hold in the long run, but at the same time, we also have to understand that every investment comes with risks and that is one of the reasons why we should at least try to manage it to the extent that even if things tend not to work as planned, we are still not in a huge loss, and if things work out, we are still getting the best out of it.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
November 01, 2018, 01:46:17 AM
Of course, if I have $ 10,000 in money, I will immediately trade on the altcoin market, because good altcoins have good potential to generate daily profits. Maybe I will trade Ethereum and Altcoin which have the highest trading volume on the market as soon as possible.
personally i am prefer to buy ico projects that listed on market.usually it dumped  more than 80% only in a week.and personally i am see it as best opportunity.
it usually happen at first time listing.much bounty hunter dump their token, and for people who have more money they could buy this coins and hold till dumper gone and price bounce back.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
November 01, 2018, 01:22:34 AM
With that money, I would choose to invest in Ripple (XRP). Because I believe this is a very potential baby, although the current value of the XRP is only about $ 0.46. However, prices may be high in the near future.
It is always dangerous not just in cryptocurrency but in every investment you want to do. One thing with investment is that the more the risks most times, the more the level of profit you can make, but you should not just get blinded and moved alone by the goodies, but you also have to take some calculated risks as the case may be.

We are talking about things going south sometimes, and in such cases you really do not want to start getting all emotional because you have decided to go all in, which would subject you to some mistakes in your decision making in most cases unless you just manage to get lucky by putting yourself together and accepting the worst at that moment pretty quick, which we both know is hard to achieve.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
October 31, 2018, 09:09:51 PM
Activity: 336
October 31, 2018, 08:58:14 PM
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
October 31, 2018, 05:38:34 PM
At this point it is a good time to buy ethereum or Pundix, they have a good project plan and the price is stable but low at this point, so it is a good vesting in the future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
October 31, 2018, 01:30:24 PM
I think if I have that kind of money I focus more on investing in eth and eos. because there are more profits and of course in the not long term and invested in altcoins which have the potential to rise
Activity: 345
October 31, 2018, 12:11:16 PM
For $ 10,000 I will invest in BTC, as its price has moved in a very good direction recently. BTC is always the leading economic development trend in the current technology development period, gaining more profit. I am sure that one day in the future I will recover the amount of my profit doubled and even triple my initial capital.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 31, 2018, 12:07:14 PM
Even if I had 10k dollars, I will not invest in the end of last year because the price reached at the peaks that time and it is always a wrong decision to buy high price.

Whenever the price of Bitcoin shows its low market then you have the best opportunity to invest that time. If I have 10k dollar right now, I will invest this time which will do two things for me. I will save money by buying in large quantity and I will have maximum profit in future.
That is simply because you already have it figured out in the sense that investing in the peaks is actually a very big mistake for anyone to make. The best time to always get in is the dips as in a way, one way or the other, for a growing space you got covered for the future.

Moreover, it still depend on your motive for investment, which is what would make you after investing in a FOMO, to either still hold on for the long run, buy more at the dip and so on. It is always easy to join FOMO most times when you have missed the dip unless you are some disciplined investor, simply because missing the dip, the news flying around to the moon, can instigate your emotions into doing something you would not have wanted to do. All the same though, most times, when a market is in a bull run, it is always very good to wait for corrections.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
October 31, 2018, 09:41:39 AM
If i have 10,000$ that is good for crypto investments, i will divided by 3 as follows: 50% will go to bitcoin investment, 30% goes to ethereum investment, and the rest for other general alt coins too.
your investment portofolio looking good.moreover if you buy it now on.today bitcoin and ethereum price down again.this is could be correct time for us.
Pages:
Jump to: