Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had 10000$ - page 35. (Read 39878 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 11:13:25 AM
Yes, investing your money in altcoins will growth your money or gaining profit a lot of it. But please be picky of what project or ICO are you going to invest.
Activity: 105
Merit: 4
October 30, 2018, 11:08:07 AM
I would spend half on BTC and the rest on altcoins that plan on making up for the current flaws in crypto, those mostly being ease of use and security. Being able to decipher between projects that will actually follow up on their word is an art, however.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
October 30, 2018, 10:58:02 AM
If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?
Initially, I will not put all into just one crypto because with the wide world of crypto, anything can have their own perfect time to become beneficial into an investor because the promise of prosperity upon investing into a project is not that instant to be gain that is why we take risks on investing hoping that the promise of gaining will be fulfilled. Yes it is hard to recognize potential ones but will patience on observing, researching and having your own perception on what will be the future of that crypto if it will suit you or not, you can decide on how will you split up that amount into those crypto to gain your benefit in exchange of that.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 10:50:59 AM
10,000 USD is not that much. I'd invest it in Bitcoin. At this price you can have 1 full bitcoin for 6,300 which is cheap. Remember that only 21 million people on the planet at most are theoretically able to own one full bitcoin. The remaining 3,700 I'd invest in bitcoin mining companies stocks to diversify a bit and give me some shorter time advantage, since stocks like that can short time go up more than bitcoin itself. GPU companies and energy companies are also good longer time investment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 10:20:33 AM
If I have 10000$ for trading purposes, I will diversify my crypto investments by buying many good and promising cryptocurrencies. Maybe I will invest the half of this amount in Bitcoin, since it is the most valuable cryptocurrency, and investing the remaining in Ethereum and similar good coins.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
October 30, 2018, 10:01:04 AM
If you had 10000$ where would you invest it?  I'm hoping for 10x in about 2 years, how would you personally split that money? There are so many altcoins that I dont know which to pick, I remember the top 5 altcoins from years ago and  now they are all gone, so should I only invest in  BTC end ETH or others like NEO, ADA and EOS?
If I had $10000 the first thing I would do is to keep it in a safe place and I will plan strategies on how I can multiply this money. I think I will still invest in bitcoin and ethereum which already help to earn huge income and I think if i had $10000 I will prefer to invest it in bitcoin and in ethereum.
- I do not understand why people still prefer to focus on crypto as eth or bitcoin, I know this is a field that can bring us a huge profit source but we can see the danger of it over time, we spend too much time, see it grow and develop, the golden age to make money with it has passed. We should wake up and look for other places to grow, $10000 is not a small amount, we can build a shop or start a personal business, it will create a stability in the long run, should not continue to invest in dangerous places such as crypto to make money, the risk has become too large
Activity: 338
Merit: 10
StartFi
October 30, 2018, 09:46:18 AM
If you need a safe investment, invest in Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is never outdated, its volume is still the highest ever. That shows that it always has a great power and it will bring profit to you in the future but not as big as other altcoins.
Activity: 456
October 30, 2018, 09:36:41 AM
Having $10000 in a third world country is simply a big thing. If I get the respective amount I'll settle all my debts with $5000 and with the remaining amount will have a perfect learning and invest over different cryptocurrencies that were available in the market and has got proven track record over the past.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
October 30, 2018, 08:57:58 AM
If I had $10000 the first thing I would do is to keep it in a safe place and I will plan strategies on how I can multiply this money. I think I will still invest in bitcoin and ethereum which already help to earn huge income and I think if i had $10000 I will prefer to invest it in bitcoin and in ethereum.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 30, 2018, 08:51:18 AM
Well i see cryptocurrency will become great in future, the reasons behind it cause blockchain will widely use by so many big company. I do recommend you to invest on coin with blockchain project such as ETH, NEO, ADA, eos , XLM , NEM and many others.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 08:06:57 AM
If I have that kind of money, I would say Bitcoin and Ethereum is your best bet when it comes to long term investment. But since that is a huge amount, I would invest it into stocks for a safer return and invest a portion in Bitcoin and Ethereum.
actually i want some of the capital to be invested in some other potential coins. but by seeing a market that is less clear, in my opinion bitcoin is safest investment than other coins
Activity: 71
Merit: 14
October 30, 2018, 04:09:58 AM
It cracks me up when people say that someone invested in Amazon, Netflix, Google and Facebook is invested 100% in tech with no diversification.

All of the businesses above do completely different things. Amazon is a retailer. Netflix is a video entertainment provider. Google is an information search engine. Facebook is a social media platform. None of these companies are in the same industry.

The only thing these companies have in common is that you do business with them online, as opposed to in person.

It’s like if you told someone 20 years ago that investing in Walmart, Blockbuster Video and Intel is a bad move because they all operate in brick buildings lol.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 07:49:52 AM
Of course, I would not ask people on the forum about where to invest money, but if it were my $ 10,000, I would buy 5% of the top 20 coins and forget about this money before the next pump. Now many coins are being traded at a price lower than ICO.
That is just the thing. I would not actually mind putting about 20% in altcoins though, while putting the remaining in bitcoin, if I really want to be going long term, but the most important thing is that the OP is not putting all his life savings into the cryptocurrency space.

It could be extremely rewarding but that would be an extreme risk to be taking. For most of the ICOs with great potentials that hit the market and are so much down at this point, it would actually be a good target for someone who is looking to increase his stash and profit pretty fast, but all the same, it should be done with wisdom.
I think that $10,000 is a good price for investment, if a person can afford I think that he should try to put all his money in bitcoin, because bitcoin price is already trading too much low and i hope that very soon bitcoin price is going to recover.
Activity: 245
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
October 30, 2018, 06:05:29 AM
If I have that kind of money, I would say Bitcoin and Ethereum is your best bet when it comes to long term investment. But since that is a huge amount, I would invest it into stocks for a safer return and invest a portion in Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 462
October 30, 2018, 05:51:50 AM
I am also the same as you, not really aware of the coins that will survive, and indeed it is very difficult to predict a coin to last a long time and have a price that continues to improve.
so if I have 10,000 $ maybe I will invest it in bitcoin and ethereum, with the aim of looking safe and less likely to lose the money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 04:13:34 AM
If I have $ 10,000 I will invest in btc or eth, because the current two currencies are stepping up their growth. Referring to the bitcoin is not controversial, as its popularity now surpasses the global level. As ETH is currently developing, many investors are investing in it to reestablish its order so you can just as confidently invest in ETH <3.
Activity: 658
October 30, 2018, 04:12:54 AM
if I have $ 10,000 trading capital, what I'm going to do is try to grow more by trading in bitcoin and some altcoins that have good potential, because that much capital will be very easy to make a profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
October 30, 2018, 03:50:19 AM
Such amount can help to diversify the crypto investments surely. I already invested in many cryptocurrencies, and if I get another $10k I will buy even more Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and similar good cryptocurrencies. There isn't any doubt that investing big money in the right coins is the key to make big profits.
and we will get high risk to dude, dont think about profit only .please think if we put our money in order to get profit, we will get the risk too.this is the thing that could not separated from market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
October 30, 2018, 03:45:03 AM
$10,000? That is a lot of money. Well, If I had such an amount of money, there are better investments which I would like to do. I will first use some percentage of the money to invest in some altcoins aside bitcoin and ethereum. I will invest in altcoins like CHT, RIPPLE, and EOS. I will also use some portion of the money to invest into spare part sales in my country. The remaining amount will be saved at the bank.
Well, the most important thing is to know how to play your cards well. Although at this point in time, I will rather be putting some in bitcoin and put some in altcoins as well, considering the fact that a whole lot of altcoins have pretty much hit the rock bottom.

I am actually saying that now from a trader's perspective and not basically from just an investor's perspective. With good timing at times, over the years, I have been able to use altcoins to increase my bitcoin stash, and I guess that is the thing for me, and if someone feel the need to sell their altcoins at a very high price for me, that is their own choice to make.
With this much capital in hand, one should think seriously about investing in virtual assets in general and Bitcoin in particular. Normally the market is too slow and growth ratio is though real, time consuming.

This makes me think that one should spread the investments that is to invest in a diverse number of assets both from the virtual assets and from the traditional assets. The traditional assets still are unsaturated and give a constant flow of income on investment unlike the cryptocurrency market which gives profit but often takes time.
Activity: 434
October 29, 2018, 07:15:11 PM
If i had big amount of money like that, i am pretty sure that i can expand my portfolio very well with that. I will add more of my top cryptos on my portfolio and buy other top cryptos that i don't have in my portfolio yet.
Pages:
Jump to: