Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 104. (Read 9895 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 03:23:37 AM
The amount is quite small because of the charges that may incur when you buy alt coins during trading, so to maximize it just buy alt coins that is below 10 cents and make sure you reach more than 50% so that you can maximize the charges.
Activity: 406
December 25, 2017, 02:57:42 AM
A very risky move can be done, like trying to put it in gambling first. But a wise decision would be, try to find a good ico and use that amount to buy a good quality coins that has a good tendency to increase its value, then I'll hodl it.
Activity: 308
December 25, 2017, 02:50:30 AM
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

the amount of 50 $ was very little. I think it would be difficult to get a big enough profit. but you dont have to worry, lots of cheap altcoin. you just need to research and learn every altcoin.
buy and hold for 2-5 years to come.
nothing is every small in crypto considering that verge rose to about 1000% in less than a month.cardono,eos,qtum and other coins also unbelievable gains. So just luck and not the amount.although large amount give u the power of leverage over a lot of coins
Activity: 308
December 25, 2017, 02:43:22 AM
The recommendation are limitless but they are no quarantee for success. U might lose ur money but my recommendation is to look for coins below $1 with high liquidity which just dumped and invest in about 3 or 4 wait for dem to pump.or u can just buy cardano,verge,nem and ripple and keep dem for a year or half
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 02:25:36 AM
If you are looking to make large returns, I would recommend a coin that is cheap and has a large potential to grow. Private coins have gained a lot of interest in the cryptocurrency market, and XSPEC is probably the most undervalued coin considering the tech, market cap, and supply. Some of the features include:

PoS (low power, more sustainable for larger amounts of people)
stealth addresses
ring signatures
60 second transaction times
TOR capabilities (cannot be traced/blocked by the government)
encrypted chat

Upon first glance of this coin, it may seem to be a risky move, but honestly compare its features to other privacy coins and you can see the upside.

Here is an invite link to the Slack where updates are provided and the devs are available to answer any questions:

https://join.slack.com/t/spectreproject/shared_invite/enQtMjg3ODQ5NTMwODgzLTUzNzdjMjk4ZDAzYWUzMTVhNDRhY2YwZGQ3MzkxN2NjMzgzZDBmNjYzNmEyZDBlZTAxODVjZTNiNWE5MzIxYmQ
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
December 25, 2017, 01:46:39 AM
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

the amount of 50 $ was very little. I think it would be difficult to get a big enough profit. but you dont have to worry, lots of cheap altcoin. you just need to research and learn every altcoin.
buy and hold for 2-5 years to come.
Activity: 126
December 25, 2017, 01:32:59 AM
I would choose a new but reliable ICO with good team and put my money in it.
Activity: 179
December 24, 2017, 04:08:48 PM
I would choose 2 or 4 projects, and bought a small amount of coins. Depending on how they behave in the market, I would change priorities in the ratio of coins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
December 24, 2017, 04:08:28 PM
For me if I have the opportunity of having $50, I would invest one third in bitcoin, another one third I will invest them in top ranked altcoins after making proper research about them, for the remaining I will trade it.
Activity: 256
December 24, 2017, 04:04:07 PM
You need to invest in a crypto currency with a small price, but which has very great prospects. Perhaps you will be lucky and in the future you will become a very rich man.  Cool

100% this^

The best coin I know of that fits this bill is Spectrecoin.
Activity: 210
December 24, 2017, 03:57:53 PM
You need to invest in a crypto currency with a small price, but which has very great prospects. Perhaps you will be lucky and in the future you will become a very rich man.  Cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
December 24, 2017, 02:09:01 PM
You know, 50 bucks is so small investment at that moment, but those who invested 50 bucks in bitcoin in 2009-2010 are rich people now. Would be to, i suppose. But it took almost 10 years, and we dont know the future price of bitcoin in 2019-2020.
So I recommend to spend this amount on such things that nobody dont know about. Maybe buy some mooncoin (MOON) - development started in 2013 and now it is continuing rapidly. You can buy it for 1 satoshi per coin now. It seems to me that moon is going back in game very very soon.
Another suggestion - eltcoin (ELT). New project instead. If you buy it before 31 december you can stack it in wallet and gain generous airdrop.
And another one - BitcoinWhite(BTW). The project is only on ICO stage, but you can participate in twitter bounty, it is very simple. And it already has working blockchain(its own), delegates system, and other features.
So the amount of money you want to invest is not so important as the correct choice of direction this investment sent to. I just gave a suggestion, now its time for you to make your own research - dont believe my words, check it yourself Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
December 24, 2017, 11:45:30 AM
I think that now you can invest in coins, the price of which has fallen. Only you need to choose popular coins and a good project. For example, Ripple, Monero.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 11:40:58 AM
If I got $50 with me , i will buy ico. Find a good ico and put in my $50 keep for 1 year or 2 year. You will easy to get 20x - 30x that is around $1000-$1500. And keep your profits about $500. Then reinvestment your balance. Do the same thing again and again. Hope this help you  Smiley
Activity: 140
December 24, 2017, 11:34:20 AM
For small amount its better invest in good projects. In ICO with own tokens, own cryptocurency. If you see that in plans go to exchange with internal tokens - its time to invest. So your $50 could be minimum double price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
December 24, 2017, 11:32:19 AM
Oh, come on. 50 dollars is too small. You will not gain much in a small period of time in that amount of money. You will wait for years before you gain a huge amount of money. Less money equals less risk. But less money equals less income. Why do not you make it bigger? There are a lot of cryptocurrencies showing us a wonderful rate of change in their prices.
Activity: 280
Merit: 120
December 24, 2017, 11:26:26 AM
This is a small amount, I would have slightly increased the investment amount. If you have a small investment portfolio, the surest option is to invest in bitcoin.
This is a reliable strategy
Activity: 34
December 24, 2017, 11:09:20 AM
$50 is a very small amount to invest, what about with $500 Smiley
Activity: 119
December 24, 2017, 10:49:44 AM
If I had 50$ i will go trading) or buy new perspective coins, or coins with low price xvg or hwc for example
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
December 24, 2017, 10:43:30 AM
if i have a 50$ iam take it for invest ICO or i will buy Ethereum Classic 2 Coins at this time. Because this time is good to buy ETC.  Sometimes ETH, LTC, XMR, DASH, like ETC also price will be up in NEXT year. Cool
Jump to: