Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 107. (Read 9895 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 08:07:53 AM
if you have $ 50 you should join bounty just to have alt-coin easily
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 06:47:01 AM
I would put it all into Ripple. Many have mentioned its potential growth and I would have to agree as Ripple is truly showing signs of being the next top coin there is.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 06:45:45 AM
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
I'll buy more Rise!
Activity: 164
December 22, 2017, 06:36:24 AM
Its always easy to be smart after the events already unfolded. But right now, its really hard to predict, what will give you the most profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
December 22, 2017, 06:33:40 AM
This is a small amount that can be spent on investing in coins, whose value is now no more than $1. Choose a coin with a good project and this will bring you a profit and wait for the bottom to get in.
Activity: 644
December 21, 2017, 11:32:16 PM
Invest in Ethereum its a lot cheaper compared to Bitcoin. With $50 go with Ethereum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
December 21, 2017, 11:16:17 PM
The best option would be to invest it in bitcoin. Though bitcoin is quite in a struggle right now with its value going way too deep, still, it is the best option. However, if you go for altcoins, i think eth or avt is a good choice to invest in. Avt is a new coin but it has been doing good in the market. Eth, on the other hand, is quite expensive but it will surely give you some profit especially for long term investment.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
December 21, 2017, 10:35:31 PM
that would be just enough to invest into 3 ICOs. Never mind! Do not know any of them accepting $10 worth of ethereum... Invest the money into one of the top coins, Eth, Litecoin, BCC, BTC, Dash... You will get a return over time.

spend all into BTC... that would be the best investment for you...

I agree with you because while bitcoin price now is down, I think this is a good time to buy bitcoin and hold until the price back increases. but if somehow he decides to buy ethereum or another coin, then you need to research and analyze the coin before he buys. I think we had strange situations here because bitcoin price is down and altcoin is also getting down. but I hope soon we can see altcoin price is back to increase again.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Play2Live presale starts on 5th December
December 21, 2017, 10:20:31 PM
that would be just enough to invest into 3 ICOs. Never mind! Do not know any of them accepting $10 worth of ethereum... Invest the money into one of the top coins, Eth, Litecoin, BCC, BTC, Dash... You will get a return over time.

spend all into BTC... that would be the best investment for you...
Activity: 26
December 21, 2017, 10:04:00 PM
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
December 21, 2017, 10:01:49 PM
RIght now I'd invest in some shitcoin cuz they are being pumped like crazy. Wait for +100% and sell it
Activity: 5
December 21, 2017, 10:01:01 PM
What if you have no money to invest and be broke like me?
Activity: 266
December 21, 2017, 09:58:44 PM
I would invest it in bitcoin and then forget it. Time will come that it will grow by itself. Just like stocks investing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
December 21, 2017, 09:56:29 PM
i might invest it all on dogecoin. invest in dogecoin seems the best way to invest small amount of money and expect a great profit. Doge have a low value and there is might be a chance for the coin to increasing drasticaly so with 50$ would be great to invest in coin that under 1 usd
Activity: 378
December 21, 2017, 09:45:08 PM
i invest 15$ in coinexchange and after 20 days it's become 300$  Grin
20 days x20 times haha .
Btw, if you don't have much money you should find a good bounty campaign and do it Cheesy
it's best way to earn free coin if you don't have much money .
Activity: 322
December 21, 2017, 09:25:09 PM
if I have $ 50, then I will buy ETH or LTC, because for now it is a profitable investment in my opinion, the coin coins every day increasingly experienced a significant increase, if you have more money I will invest into BCH or BTC , that's me
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 21, 2017, 09:19:56 PM
we have in piles of supports with the product of bot to work as running with the chance as managing tasks on financial arbitration schemes of opponential trading bi-direction within field as communicating trader and the developer of the crypto currency coins as listed within the frame work of design with the brokerage of the pocketoptio distro/developer.

the bot has with the technical  function to prepare use of submission of bet pot as clearing of betslips as the work with the automation tasks to gives as order with the personal selection of unit with the attribution of the strategy from the trader.

the bot name given of the title of Bixbi Bot

also trader might prefers the new revision as might to run within the narrowed scoped of selection with the category of trading instrument of the group of Currencies.
that the bot has with the similar name with the prefix of "FX" with the label of names on offers for the public audience.

https://selly.gg/p/06b1efa1
Careful with selly links and bots from unknown people. If you're going to use them be prepared to lose your money and make sure to use the bot on a separate PC that has no access to your wallets.
Activity: 97
December 21, 2017, 08:51:51 PM
The amount is kinda small but it is a good way to start. I think it is great to invest it on high stakes investments with high risk in investment. Since it is a small amount there is nothing to worry much of loosing that amount thus: it can grow as much as you want you jst have to choose the right one for your $50. It is a great start. Remember, great things starts from small beginnings.
Activity: 238
December 21, 2017, 08:22:32 PM
I would put that $50 dollars in a small market cap crypto with a low supply. Then I would forget about that $50 dollars for 2-3 years and come back and be happy. I would maybe put them in somthing like CLOAK or SUMO. This is no investment advice, only my opinion.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
December 21, 2017, 06:31:52 PM
we have in piles of supports with the product of bot to work as running with the chance as managing tasks on financial arbitration schemes of opponential trading bi-direction within field as communicating trader and the developer of the crypto currency coins as listed within the frame work of design with the brokerage of the pocketoptio distro/developer.

the bot has with the technical  function to prepare use of submission of bet pot as clearing of betslips as the work with the automation tasks to gives as order with the personal selection of unit with the attribution of the strategy from the trader.

the bot name given of the title of Bixbi Bot

also trader might prefers the new revision as might to run within the narrowed scoped of selection with the category of trading instrument of the group of Currencies.
that the bot has with the similar name with the prefix of "FX" with the label of names on offers for the public audience.

https://selly.gg/p/06b1efa1
Jump to: