Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 106. (Read 9895 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 22, 2017, 09:55:04 PM
I think if you want to invest with $ 50 you have to choose altcoin whose price is still below $ 1, like AMM or RCC, because the price is still cheap
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
December 22, 2017, 09:29:00 PM
if I just have $50 i will wait until I have more money. $50 is too small for investment, it's just waste my time to hold coins for a months to earn small profits. with a small amount I recommend for invest on coin with price under $1.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 09:08:00 PM
I would buy Litecoin, and invest in TRX
Activity: 56
December 22, 2017, 09:05:24 PM
If I'd had to invest only 50 I'd buy cheap coins as DeepOnion.
Activity: 112
December 22, 2017, 09:04:12 PM
If you can invest only 50$, then invest in a small coin which cost under a penny with low coin cap, and for get about it for a year atleast, you may be surprised one day
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 22, 2017, 08:04:32 PM
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

Sorry if I offended you. I think there is very little value to use in investing. If I have as much money as possible I will trade. But inget trading has a big risk.
Two words and a number: 10,000 Bitcoin pizza.
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
December 22, 2017, 05:55:30 PM
I would buy 1 dollar worth of 50 different cryptocurrencies in the hope that one of them makes 10000X one day
Activity: 5
December 22, 2017, 05:52:29 PM
Following this bitcoin craze, I’’d say the only ones buying en masse are institutional investors who are allied with central banks. Many people have lost their bitcoin passwords or wallets, or both. Many others had their systems hacked and had no backups, so the real numbers of bitcoins are far less than what was mined, gone forever. But, owning a piece of bitcoin just to tease the central bankers may be a good play. Others worth considering would be ethereum and litecoin, as is being discussed on Bloomberg News. However, I’’ve read Monero may be also viable as it claims to be the one with the most anonymity.

What I don’’t trust about Bitcoin and blockchain technology is that it keeps track of every purchase the cryptocurrency makes. Hackers claim it’s anonymous, but please, did you shield your system’’s chips so RF, microwave beams or stingrays couldn’t access the computers within your intel or amd or ARM chips where all your data is actually stored, including passwords? If not, you are not as safe and secure as you thought. Did you shield your ceiling from the drone or satellite beaming down to access the memory in your system or the chip? Did you shield the wifi chips or the ethernet chips? So many backdoors. Did you check that the transistors on your board were really a transistor in the bus channel?

But, if you are not pimping little girls, or selling human blood for that red wine snack, or part of a cannibal cult that meets every year in Hollywood for the feast of the Beast, then what worries have you anyways? Then you are probably safe, unless you know how to invent a hack proof diamond computing chip or are an amazingly talented musician who’’s every new riff is an instant hit ... then I guess it’’s good cause to be paranoid, right, or work with NSA and CIA to set them up and trash their systems and hack their bank accounts and put tracers in their paper cash and spyware in them so-called secure smartphones.

You see, some of you are indeed after me, and I’’ve known this for a while too. I’’m your cash cow, the one you surround with your honeypots, jackals, and those who get paid to slander as I walk away from a public gas station or something, right?

All this aside, I’’m banking on Monero for the moment and Litecoin. Bitcoin is a dead horse, over-valued and the obsession of central bankers. The real need for blockchain technology is to force the central bankers to have a permanent public ledger for where that new money they created out of thin air from the BIS to payoff the fake bonds with their quantitative easing scheme, rewarding counterfeit fake bond holdings to unnamed thieves and fraudsters so they can have their next kilo of crack for the party of Victoria Secret prostitutes lining up to to get geeked out as the ED pills are passed out, IS PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE NOW, as this money is for the people, by the people to pay the debts incurred by a duly and lawfully elected government. But I digress. The man who knows too much, eh hackers? Well, either you are on my side, or the tool of what I slammed. We shall see. Not a controversial post, just honest. Take care, nameless allies. It’’s better that way as we know this wicked game, as Chris Isaacs sings about. Peace.
Activity: 84
December 22, 2017, 05:22:19 PM
I know that now this is especially risky but I would probably have been investing in Bitcoin. I understand that I can lose everything but, on the other hand, if you take risks, then there should be a good profit. And only Bitcoin can give me a good profit.
Activity: 38
Merit: 3
December 22, 2017, 05:10:46 PM
Definitely XRB, RaiBlocks
Activity: 14
December 22, 2017, 03:52:12 PM
I think ETN will be the right token to invest in, enter when it dips and sell when it high. That is what I have been doing with exactly $50, although the gain is too small but hey, am making increase. You know slow and steady they say wins the race.
Activity: 2
December 22, 2017, 03:40:29 PM
Ehis is certainly a very small amount, but I would take XRP.
Activity: 42
December 22, 2017, 03:30:41 PM
brother this is very low quantity of money you need more money to invest in this market
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 01:49:01 PM
Unbreakable coin I guess. Or if you are fine with a part of a coin- than DASH is a perfect option
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
December 22, 2017, 01:47:21 PM
If i had $50 i would invest in 18cans of beer, and many packs of chips and then just chill out watching tv Wink
Activity: 146
December 22, 2017, 01:02:42 PM
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

Sorry if I offended you. I think there is very little value to use in investing. If I have as much money as possible I will trade. But inget trading has a big risk.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 22, 2017, 12:59:02 PM

If i had a 50$ i am gonna invest it in the ethereum because ethereum price in the market is pretty low in this point because they are just getting started and $50 is just a small money and bitcoins will not be suited for that kind of investment because it takes a pot of moneynand bitcoins today are on top and ethereum is gonna be on top too and before that happen i will invest in that
Ethereum is already pretty huge. Even if it caught up to Bitcoin that would be less than 3x return, possibly 6x if it catches up after a correction. There are better ways to multiply small amounts like $50.
Activity: 392
December 22, 2017, 08:55:39 AM

If i had a 50$ i am gonna invest it in the ethereum because ethereum price in the market is pretty low in this point because they are just getting started and $50 is just a small money and bitcoins will not be suited for that kind of investment because it takes a pot of moneynand bitcoins today are on top and ethereum is gonna be on top too and before that happen i will invest in that
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 22, 2017, 08:20:45 AM
try to invest by buying some eth tokens that are ICO and hope the price is good
Activity: 182
December 22, 2017, 08:17:05 AM
If I had 50$ I would definitely put them into some risky games like betting and gambling.
Jump to: