Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 113. (Read 9895 times)

Activity: 665
Merit: 107
December 20, 2017, 08:26:41 AM
It really all depends on your horizon and risk appetite.

When I started early this year, most of initial ICO's I participated in were only with 0.15 eth or around $50 that time.
A couple of those provided huge returns, like SAN and DENT, bothboomed recently - the $50 contribution to each became $1,000 in around 6 months.

I hope you find a good ICO to participate in. Do due diligence and caveat emptor!
Go get some good airdrops and sig campaign like DeepOnion to increase your stack.

Good luck!  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 08:23:41 AM
I buy btc then trade the 50% in eth only because the btc price is already stock or it keep grow day by day so if you think that i'm sure some of altcoin will be similar in btc in the future so i start to do a investment in eth because it's has big potential and good developer in do many coins here in crypto so i trust eth,There difference in transaction and in name but the conveniece that they gave to any user like me are equal so i think in future they will be equal also
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
December 20, 2017, 08:07:07 AM
Ripple looks attractive for such an investment today. In addition, it was not badly affected by the last fall of BTC Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 07:47:29 AM
if i have this little amount i will invest in ripple,xvg
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
December 20, 2017, 07:42:12 AM

Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

The times changed a lot now a days and I believe that every crypto coin is getting costlier day by day. What does this mean in real? The thing they get costlier means they have already reached huge market capitalism and there could be two possibility from there onwards. The first one is either it will be able to grow even further or second it may not grow but start moving downwards. This depends on the nature of coin.

The thing is you have to choose form those coins now which are ready to go upwards even though they are at such high market value. With your $50 bucks investment I'm thinking you should go with NEM, Cardano, and Ripple a little. Now with that small amount you can't buy all of them but you can try one. May be NEM.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
December 20, 2017, 07:13:02 AM
All my micro-investments have been made in Ethereum but there are plenty of opportunities in this booming market. Check Deeponion.org for an example of small marketcap, active dev team and growing community. Look for the best tech ot there if you have the time, or just pick something easy like Eth/Ltc.
Activity: 218
December 20, 2017, 07:08:05 AM
Ill try to invest it on esports because I see that esports token can be a really good investment in the couple of years to come , because of the ever booming ESPORT gaming community and Tournament it will surely make you good profit. Btw im a fan of esports !
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
December 20, 2017, 07:04:11 AM
A lot of people say that 50$ is not significant amount of money and hence not good enough to be ivnested. However I think that every penny counts. If I were you I would buy Waves tokens, its about 15 USD at the time of me writing this post. I bet in about 5 months from here it will be in 3 digits for sure.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 07:02:54 AM
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
You should spend money to buy low-cost coin (Altcoin with about $ 0.01 / coin)
Hold and wait for the price! Long-term investment! Can not invest in short term.
You can find information at: https://coinmarketcap.com
i agree with you that he just should buy and invest in cheap coins such as Ripple, Siacoin or Stellar... However I dont think that hold in long term is the good way. i think he has to trade them to get profit and save day by day. that is the best way to have a big fund.
Activity: 378
December 20, 2017, 07:01:24 AM
I will invest into BTC or ETH, because that's the only coin I believe, there are many other good coins but it all depends on you understanding the character of a coin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
December 20, 2017, 07:00:53 AM
I would invest to altcoins as of now since bitcoin is extremely high in price. Ethereum is a good coin to invest in however it has significantly increased in price too due to bitcoin activities. There is a prediction that ethereum will dump by January so maybe that's the right time to buy it.
Activity: 378
December 20, 2017, 06:59:38 AM

I have a certain amount of PiggyCoin received for airdrop, which i can now sell for 2x $50. On this money, i want to buy ACC (Accelerator) tokens, which can be mining in the wallet.
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
December 20, 2017, 06:54:07 AM

You will hear from most users here that $50 is a small amount. In most cases that amount would be used to pay for transaction fees in Gas or Gwei.
So i suggest you invest a bit more money, like lets say $200 into a coin like Stellar that isn't too expensive right now, and HODL. You will see some profit in time, and you can begin your journey into trading by leaving your initial investment in your first coin and move on to another coin. It's always good to have multiple coins not just one to have several methods of income or fall back on if things go terribly bad.
Activity: 658
December 20, 2017, 06:49:18 AM
To be honest it's a very small amount to start with but if you can wait for long time you can invest it with bitcoin or eth but don'r expect with high profit.
Activity: 308
December 20, 2017, 06:46:32 AM
if i had that much money, i would invest to those coins that might have a brighter future like this incoming ESC, ETN or altcoins that looks promising.
Activity: 588
December 20, 2017, 06:41:38 AM
whether only $ 50 is the amount to be invested. are you kidding ?, okay you will invest that much but of course will be cut by the fee for every transaction you do. I suggest you to invest your money much as 1000 $ is more profitable. if you want to invest for the latest altcoin I recommend wordlcore coin and minex coin. Both of them has a good potential in the world of crypto because it brings up a compactible trading app for ios, android, and windows
Activity: 252
December 20, 2017, 06:02:46 AM
However  nothing is impossible choose coin worth less than $ 1 you can buy them and keep in the long time or surfing you can also increase your account a lot. Wish success.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
December 20, 2017, 05:56:23 AM
You should spend money to buy low-cost coin (Altcoin with about $ 0.01 / coin)
Hold and wait for the price! Long-term investment! Can not invest in short term.
You can find information at: https://coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 168
Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world
December 20, 2017, 05:38:00 AM

It may be a small amount of money, but, it is a good start to invest. If I am you, I would rather wait for btc to surge, it will these christmas,.. then just hold it..
Activity: 98
December 20, 2017, 05:06:49 AM
You have two choices :

- Invest in some promising cheap coins (Ripple,NEM,Cardano..) for long long term.
- Trading, buy at red , sold at green , you know , and when you got nice amount doing that you can do more investments / diversify coins.
Jump to: