Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 115. (Read 9895 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 02:12:11 AM
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
50 dollar is a very small amount of money to invest and the only situation to get huge return is when you buy something that increase more than 20x in value which is unlikely so i suggest collect more money first or use that amount for trading.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
December 20, 2017, 02:07:52 AM
If i had $50 I choose some few altcoins and trade them. It's small amount of money but if you're choose altcoins is going high you gain a huge profit.
Activity: 296
December 20, 2017, 02:01:11 AM
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?
it is a little amount as transaction fee of bitcoin for this is nearly half, but I can make it profitable. I will invest in coins which are $1 and below also in uptrend such as waves, ripple, NEM, doge and also in stratis, stellar so that I can get profit from one or the other.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
December 20, 2017, 02:00:56 AM
I will buy bitcoin but I don't use as my investment because $50 is too small for the investment. it is better to trade and make the money increase first and then you can buy bitcoin and use that bitcoin as your investment. but if you don't know anything about trading, I suggest you buy bitcoin only and keep the bitcoin in your wallet until the price increase more than 30% so you can make a lot of money.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 01:56:47 AM
Hmm , Id say that you should try that on DeepOnion . It wont get you much now but soon it will . It is still cheap ATM , as time goes by it will increase its price . But if youre a risk taker , you could try some ICO . Who knows maybe you get lucky and get x2-x10 profit . Make sure to check the project , its purpose , team , roadmap , its community . Although some looks legit , you should cross your finger when you invest . Hahah , but seriously its your choice . Make your research Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
December 20, 2017, 01:56:04 AM
I would invest on ethereum because it is very great coin and so far it is ver stable but whst i dont like about it is that it takes too long to distribute the bounty rewards
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
December 20, 2017, 01:53:54 AM

50 $ is very small or low for an investment but still you can make profit into it for a long time trading. In an ICO you can invest and buy their coins at their early stage, if the project become succesful there is a chance that you make profit of 2x or more from your investment. Make some research first about the ICO
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 20, 2017, 01:52:11 AM

You can put just in some crypto that availeble in bitfinex + bittrex. Or bittrex + poloniex. I think when altcoin availeble in few good exchanges then it have good chances to grow further!
Activity: 126
December 20, 2017, 01:49:50 AM
I'm also thinking about investing a small sum of money, I already have 1 BTC (was lucky to buy it early), but now I wanna try something promising. And the idea is to choose nice and reliable project that I really which I want to support because of idea and philosophy of the team. So I'm thinking, maybe mytimecoin can work for me. As I spend much time in the Internet, why don't earn some coins on that?

I also heard about that mytime thing. Researching it now. Not sure it's already can be recommended widely.
Activity: 224
December 20, 2017, 01:21:23 AM
   I actually plan to do what you said - invest $50 to some altcoins to get an experience. I would like to by Waves, Stellar, Qtum, Litecoin and Ripple, but I want them to fall first. I beleive that even just keeping such coins gives decent profit
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 01:20:57 AM
50$ is to low, when you see the transaction fee of bitcoin your 50$ is for fee only. you must have atleast 1000$ in order to cover the fee and earn more profit. I prefer to my investment in to ETH and LTC.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 01:14:51 AM

If small money i think better you invest in ico. If ico, there is a chance yo gain big profit if in ico. But also ico is involved in high risk. We have to remember high risk high return.
Activity: 350
December 20, 2017, 01:10:10 AM
i think if i had $50, i'm investing it on etheruem, small profit to invest but i think it will be huge in a long term. these altcoin increase faster than i expected, and it will give me a break and earn a better profit someday.
Activity: 131
Merit: 16
December 20, 2017, 12:42:32 AM
I'm also thinking about investing a small sum of money, I already have 1 BTC (was lucky to buy it early), but now I wanna try something promising. And the idea is to choose nice and reliable project that I really which I want to support because of idea and philosophy of the team. So I'm thinking, maybe mytimecoin can work for me. As I spend much time in the Internet, why don't earn some coins on that?
Activity: 154
December 20, 2017, 12:31:56 AM
If I had 50 dollars, I would spend them on risky games like betting and gambling. I would play rummy and poker with it.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
December 20, 2017, 12:22:18 AM
That's a very little amount of money to invest in bitcoin considering bitcoin's price is already very high. But you can have a choice of investing it to alternate coins that has a very low price but has a big market capital and with that, you can have a bigger chance of growing your capital soon because a digital currency that has a big market capital have also a bigger chance for its market price to grow.
Activity: 392
December 20, 2017, 12:21:53 AM
If I own $50, I would invest it in ethereum. Ethereum is an altcoin with several potentials next to bitcoin. A dump is expected soon so maybe I will wait for a dump before buying first.
me too, if I have the capital want to $50 or more I will invest also viewed the price in etherreum it was a very profitable price good, stable in its market so that more people are interested in.
Activity: 392
December 20, 2017, 12:17:19 AM
Ethereum is the best altcoin so far so why not invest with them i think they are the best to invest your 50$ with but read replies from your post they have more knowledge than me
I also agree with you if the problem etherreum is altcoin the best but I also recognise if there is suitable for investment in it but I still do not have the capital to invest in etherreum
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
December 19, 2017, 11:55:02 PM
if I had $ 50 I would definitely invest in altcoin whose price is still cheap and have the potential to rise in price in the future, like AMM, DAT Coin (Datum) and NXT.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
December 19, 2017, 11:24:55 PM
I'll invest in ICO, Ex: I participate EXA project, and there will be a crowdsale soon. But this is high rish.
Jump to: