Author

Topic: If you had $50, what would you invest in? - page 111. (Read 9895 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 85
December 20, 2017, 04:19:10 PM
I'll go buy alcohol. Damn 50 dollars is too small but if I were in 2015 I'll buy sia coin and etherium
Activity: 177
Merit: 102
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
December 20, 2017, 03:33:38 PM
If I had $50 only I wouldn't invest I would be looking to trade it up to a greater amount, I think with investing you're very limited with how much you can earn so I would look to trade it up.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 03:29:40 PM
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

The amount is really small. But if you know what to bet, you can increase the profit several times.
Recommend inexpensive and promising coins - Wagerr. Now it 0,335$. In the summer I bought it for 0,07$ for them. Today he brought me +360%. But the main events are expected in mid-January, 2018. I think you should not split such a small amount for a few coins, as I will have to wait very long for profit. Bet on one thing. And gradually increase its portfolio of new coins.
I think that with such a small amount you will not get much in a short time. Perhaps there will be some money for pocket expenses, but only good capital will allow you to change your financial situation for the better.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
December 20, 2017, 03:12:24 PM
Hey Folks, I know this was posted all the time, and sorry about that. But I'd like to hear from you what would you invest in if you had 50 dollars in your pocket ready to put into some crypto?

The amount is really small. But if you know what to bet, you can increase the profit several times.
Recommend inexpensive and promising coins - Wagerr. Now it 0,335$. In the summer I bought it for 0,07$ for them. Today he brought me +360%. But the main events are expected in mid-January, 2018. I think you should not split such a small amount for a few coins, as I will have to wait very long for profit. Bet on one thing. And gradually increase its portfolio of new coins.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 02:19:05 PM
So I think that I would invest in Bitcoin cash, ethereum, ripple, monero,dash, but 50$ is too small investment in crypto.
Activity: 149
December 20, 2017, 02:06:00 PM
Would invest in a promising coin with a small value - Ripple, Stellar. For a long time in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash.

Neither Ripple nor Stellar are small value, both are above $4B marketcap. There is a huge difference between low value per coin and total market cap. The only reason these 2 coins are "cheap" is because the supply is so big.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 02:04:09 PM
many people say it will not produce anything by investing for only $ 50, but I think it would be a great advantage as long as you can put it in the right coin and have a low price, if it is me then it seems I will use it to invest in Doge and leave it for long periods (long-term investment)
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
December 20, 2017, 01:57:20 PM
Would invest in a promising coin with a small value - Ripple, Stellar. For a long time in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash.
Activity: 98
December 20, 2017, 01:22:00 PM
it is a small amount to invest, but if i had $50, i would found altcoins that price is under $1 to invest. Funfair, Cardano, Ripple and NEM.
Activity: 70
December 20, 2017, 01:18:50 PM
Siacoin at the moment. 

Or an ICO like NVT Novablitz - if you can stretch to the 0.1 ETH limit on it - a lot of potential.

More information on that here:

https://novablitz.com 
https://t.me/novablitz
Activity: 392
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
December 20, 2017, 01:14:35 PM
50$ is not enough to invest in good coins but still you have some choices to invest in, you can check RDD, Dogecoin and XVG. These can be prove worthy coins in long term.
No, XVG just does not need to buy now, the price is too high. It is better to buy, for example, stratis or metavers. These coins have a great future, but the price is still relatively small. A good time to buy.
Activity: 203
December 20, 2017, 12:27:53 PM
I would buy coins under 1$. New coins are added every day on coinmarketcap. I know is not to munch 50$ dollars, but I know someone who invested 10$ dollars in a coin, he buy 1000 coins with 0.01 cents and now that coin is 10 dollars. Calculate yourself what profit he makes. I don't say that every new coin will be 10 dollars, but anyway can make a profit.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 20, 2017, 12:14:30 PM
50$ is not enough to invest in good coins but still you have some choices to invest in, you can check RDD, Dogecoin and XVG. These can be prove worthy coins in long term.
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
December 20, 2017, 12:09:20 PM
i will buy coin with aggressive fluctuation but still have good prospect...and never cutloss Tongue
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
December 20, 2017, 11:57:04 AM
Although 50 is a small amount i would recommend coins that cost around 2-3$ or less.

Who knows your $50 cryptocurrency investment today will turn into $1M for the next decade. That kind of decision will make your life full future self to send a thank you message tp your past self.
Investing Cryptocurrency is the best idea and decision you'll ever made that you've thankful for in the future.
That is just one plain truth. If he had invested just $1 into bitcoin as at 2009/2010, he would have been worth a lot now. If he feels bitcoin is too big for him, there are some other projects he can try his hands on with some very good products and who knows, they may have some 5000% increase just in a year. Some already did, so what stops any other coin from taking that same footstep.
Activity: 280
December 20, 2017, 11:48:09 AM
50$ is no much of money for investment, but there is a chance to make a profit of it though. If to buy ICO tokens for instance and hold it for a while till the moment it grows higher.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
December 20, 2017, 11:27:05 AM
I will definitely invest with bitcoin first and check other alts if i do have any extra money with me. And soon if i get some profit out of this $50 i will try to invest to other coin.
Activity: 566
December 20, 2017, 11:25:37 AM
You can actually start with it. I would say ripple had it been it was early this year but now you can't invest in that. With $50 i will advice you to invest in a shitcoin i meant a coin with large circulating supply. If it increases one day you will make uge profit from it.
Activity: 238
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 20, 2017, 11:24:58 AM
If I had 50$ I think I'll use it to buy online game. LOL. Cause it's not enough to invest in anything Smiley). For me, the minimum amount enough to invest is about 500$, with this amount I can invest in ICO project or trading if I want but with 50$ I think it's too low Smiley). Maybe I'll use it to buy lottery to try my luck. LOL
Activity: 490
December 20, 2017, 11:21:01 AM
I would invest in new project that is growing and developing. I personally, having not a large amount of money, joined the Bitcoin White project and i will buy their coins when they appear on the exchange 7 january.
Jump to: