Pages:
Author

Topic: If you had $500, which coins would you choose to buy - page 2. (Read 1145 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 34
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
If you had $500, which coins would you choose to buy

I have surveyed but not all altcoins, only a few. It can be said that on average they are very vulnerable to correction if BTC goes down. Maybe from me at this time ZIL is the right one to buy, ZIL's performance is really given a thumbs up now, but if you trade and look for data, for example, those who were previously competing at CMC, for example $MANTA or $ALT, my advice is don't. because traders tend to sell when prices rise only a little.
Activity: 420
Merit: 52
If I had $500 dollars I would invest in several of the following coins. I tried to invest in the most popular coins in the market because investing in popular coins in the coin market is less risky. If I had $500 I would invest in the following five coins in five steps.
Ethereum
Solana
TIA
Litecoin
Near Protocol
Activity: 798
Merit: 538
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If I'd wanted to go short, then I may consider making trades with bitcoin and other coins, but if am to go on a long time investment, I will definitely maintain my boundaries with bitcoin alone and avoid any unnecessary panic that would have taken us far fetch on heart attacks, it's more easily comfortable with bitcoin investment than any other cryptocurrencies we may want to give a try on.
Activity: 336
Merit: 185
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Honestly if I had $500 right now I would invest in XRP . I have been researching particular this coin since 2022 .Now this price $0.50 and few months later in bull market this price hopefully increase in 30% to 40% .So i strongly recommend if anyone have now ability to invest in alts then he or she should invest in XRP.
Did you know XRP was hacked yesterday from a manager.  How do they keep their coin market right where managers can't secure their coins? I think XRP is the riskiest to invest in right now. Although many influencers predict XRP, I do not recommend investing in XRP on the words of those influencers and do not try to invest myself. I also invested by buying XRP on the words of some influencers, currently I am in a lot of loss. However, one can invest at his own risk if he feels like it.

But if I had $500 I would buy ORDI coins for $500 and hold them.  During the bull season of the market I think ORDI can go from $500 to $700. But my prediction is not that accurate but I think it can go that far.
Activity: 120
Merit: 41
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Honestly if I had $500 right now I would invest in XRP . I have been researching particular this coin since 2022 .Now this price $0.50 and few months later in bull market this price hopefully increase in 30% to 40% .So i strongly recommend if anyone have now ability to invest in alts then he or she should invest in XRP.
Activity: 994
Merit: 517
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

if only 500 dollars there are not many choices of coins that can be bought. want to buy coins that are supposedly safe. or choose coins that have the potential to provide large profits.
if I choose one that can be profitable and safe. and the best choice if the capital is only 500 dollars is bitcoin or ETH, or buy both.

but if you only buy bitcoin or ETH. even though the price is safe, it doesn't fall too much if it's a bearish season. but the profit you get if you buy ETH or bitcoin is not big. because the price movements are also not extreme. what's more, only small capital.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

if only 500 dollars there are not many choices of coins that can be bought. want to buy coins that are supposedly safe. or choose coins that have the potential to provide large profits.
if I choose one that can be profitable and safe. and the best choice if the capital is only 500 dollars is bitcoin or ETH, or buy both.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
Cashback 15%
If I have such money I will first split the money for my investment, bitcoin, ethereum, BNB, this three should be fine for me, as an investor who doesn't like spreading such huge amount. I will divide the money and bitcoin will probably take the highest amount. This investment is just for long term so I will buy and hold to make profit in the bull market.
With this amount no one should mention any random coin, be sure of what you want and know what you're doing as an investor.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
If I had $500 I would prefer to buy Solana coins right now. Because Solana Coin will recover its highest price when the bull run starts in the market. Right now Solana Coin price is $101. I would buy like 5 Solana coins for $500 and wait until the bull market. I will definitely get a lot of returns from this Solana Coin in the future.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Definitely not all of those. Bitcoin, ETH and BNB would be always my top choice if I need to stock up my coins for the future. Always in love with coins that have working project behind it and backed by strong community. There will be a time that the investments are worth it especially if you know these coins for a long time. Maybe will look at other coins at the meantime, but there it is.
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
I will tell you about this that if someone has 500 dollars and wants to invest, the first thing is that he should have enough funds to cover any loss, secondly. The point is that he should have knowledge about crypto and the third thing is that according to my experience he should choose a strong project and read the project and understand about it if any small project. If he invests, his money may go to waste, so he should make his investment with great care and caution, then he will definitely benefit.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 586
Let me tell you one token from my personal favorites list which is poolx and you can buy now if you want. Apart from just holding you can also profit from poolx tokens by participating in their ido. Their token price is very low now because their supply is very low. Now there is already 83% token lock of circulating supply. I think the price of this token will increase very soon.
Last time there is a thread here about Poolz. And now this, Poolx? Are they related to each other? Because you know, one letter is only their difference. And it's not just a simple random letter, but they are close to each other. The only main difference from Poolz to this Poolx, is that Poolz is not a new coin anymore but this Poolx is still having its IDO.

I won't immediately say its safe since I haven't made my own research yet about this project but if we are willing to take big risk in hopes of earning a quick and maybe a nice profits, we can still go on this one, over the other because there is still a chance for the coin to pump. Though if the coin's supply is low, then the price must not be very low. But if it is, then it's a great deal, because low-supply coins has a potential to pump big once the opportunity permits them.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191

an altcoin that is not yet in the top 500, because it has the potential to make my $500 into $5k or even $50k, but of course the risk is definitely big (high risk, high profit) and altcoin that I recommend is UMB, because I see this project as a hidden gem, so when the right time comes, then the price will definitely increase very high, so of course UMB has a good potential to be used as a long-term investment and can make me rich, but if you want to invest in UMB, then I still advise you to DYOR before investing in UMB.

Never heard of it before and why do you think it is hidden gem? What makes this coin stands out vs the hundreds of other coins that are out there? I would divide the money and buy 5 coins to divide the risk a bit. Everyone got his own favorite coins but I am more a fan of "bigger" altcoins like ETH or BNB.

Never listen to those account that mentioning their Holdings that will make them rich because
they are only shilling for their shitcoins instead listen to those who are giving analyzation and explanation why
this and that coin may Go high on that and there .
and also top 500 coins ? lol if you will going to invest in those super low ranking coins then why
not consider new project at all for more potential but same risk?
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

an altcoin that is not yet in the top 500, because it has the potential to make my $500 into $5k or even $50k, but of course the risk is definitely big (high risk, high profit) and altcoin that I recommend is UMB, because I see this project as a hidden gem, so when the right time comes, then the price will definitely increase very high, so of course UMB has a good potential to be used as a long-term investment and can make me rich, but if you want to invest in UMB, then I still advise you to DYOR before investing in UMB.

Never heard of it before and why do you think it is hidden gem? What makes this coin stands out vs the hundreds of other coins that are out there? I would divide the money and buy 5 coins to divide the risk a bit. Everyone got his own favorite coins but I am more a fan of "bigger" altcoins like ETH or BNB.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Let me tell you one token from my personal favorites list which is poolx and you can buy now if you want. Apart from just holding you can also profit from poolx tokens by participating in their ido. Their token price is very low now because their supply is very low. Now there is already 83% token lock of circulating supply. I think the price of this token will increase very soon.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

In terms of short or long-term investment then, I would prefer buying altcoins that are in the top 10 of coinmarketcap. Even if the market is in dip, its value is not going drastically and can still recover quickly and this only applies to spot trading and not future trading.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
will not buy the coins you have selected.
All three are not good coins in terms of marketcap. user community or transaction volume are not good coins.
free clore statox. a coin that is very risky to experience large losses to buy.
I think this is an obvious shilling for those shitcoins , Maybe as they are desperately wanted to bring those names in our mind but not considering that we are not fool here .
if they believe that we are easily to be lured with this kind of cheap advertising then they are indeed stupid.

I cannot even se those coins in the good spot and all of them are just a chance to be pump and dump if it will move even small amount .
Activity: 1288
Merit: 451
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
If I have $500 I will definitely buy Ethereum with $500 because I will get very little bitcoins with $500 and investing other coins with $500 seems too risky to me. Since Ethereum is a low-risk investable altcoin, I would definitely invest in Ethereum and try to create an Ethereum later using the DCA method. If Bitcoin is $100,000, Ethereum will be at $10,000.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
I will go all in , and that is ETHEREUM only mate that 500$ is more than enough to expect a huge increase , if ethereum reaches 10k dollars in the coming year then my 500$ will be at least 2500 then ? and that will happen in the next 1-2 years .
let me celebrate with you in advance now .
Pages:
Jump to: